[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Avengers 2 Story Treatments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: avengers2.jpg (37KB, 690x353px) Image search: [Google]
avengers2.jpg
37KB, 690x353px
hey guys, I used to work with Marvel back in 2010-2013. Im friends with Zak Penn. I just wanted to go over some of the unused story treatments for Avengers 2. Some time in 2011 and 2012 before Avengers came out and before they knew Joss would be returning we outlined some structure and details for potential sequels.
There were some stipulations for story treatments. Due to contracts or works in progress we were not allowed to feature characters from Thor or Ant-man. Thor was allowed to be used of course. Hulk and Thor were both required to appear, surprisingly Cap and IM were not. They actually asked us to write at least one treatment that was flexible with those characters
>>
an Initial treatment used before re-writes and edits saw the Avengers not together at the begining. Tony, Bruce, Thor were not Avengers and had their own science or serving the realm to do. Captain America, Hawkeye, BW and War Machine would have been "The Avengers" Stopping "Radioactive Man" though based on what we knew of IM3 it was intended to be a very powerful extremis soldier. This is the start and quickly we saw Loki serving as Thanos's new Other and baited a scientist into restoring the Chitauri. It was meant to be a take on Michael Korvac. The treatment was non-specific who the scientist was. Notes left it open to a new character, Dr.Selvig, The Leader from TIH. Loki essentially tricks Korvac into using the technology and the energy in it transforms him. This would have caused the Avengers to reassamble. This treatment really downplayed IM and Cap, they were very much in it but either one of them, or both of them could have been removed if the studio saw fit. The only characters that ended up being really vital were Thor and Hulk. As we had Thanos show up in the climax. We tried to tie-in the convergence from Thor Dark World and Thanos was to have Dark Elves at his side. Along with Chitauri, Skrull and any other race Marvel had the rights to and was "evil" It would be revealed Loki gave him the cube and Thanos had the infinity gauntlet with two stones already in it. It would have ended on a heavy cliffhanger. This Treatment was not favored by pretty much anyone. As it saw the Avengers essentially fail to defeat Korvac, Thanos or Loki. They very much lose on all fronts.
>>
Another Treatment also used Ultron. In it he was created by Tony and JARVIS. As JARVIS did not like the violence of controling drones and he was not very tactical anyway. It was a very Tony heavy story about Tony trying to replace the avengers with robots. . The Ultron system was a big success. This one did not feature Hydra, we were not told about The Winter Soldier reveal, we used AIM as a villain. MODOK would be featured and would be the one to convince Ultron that Tony is restricting him and the avengers are evil. We also had a Hulk vs Hulkbuster fight. Ours was inverted though. Ultron was controling Hulkbuster and Hulk was lucid. It had Thor show up as well. There was a three way fight. We featured a Robot Thor. The news of the world saw three Avengers fighting. Cap came in to break up the fight and beat the robot Thor. Ultron did not let that information get out, cut the news feed and killed anyone civilian that was near by and witness to the lie. We featured Vision as well, a creation of Ultrons to be his ally. Who eventually turns and defeats Ultron. Though we imply he survived on a childs gaming device.

The Third treatment I did not write or get to read, but my understanding was it featured Zemo, Radioactive Man (again I think a perfected Extremis Soldier) Abomination, Crimson Dynamo and Black Widow.
>>
Fake and gay
>>
false and homosexual
>>
>>89345927
>>89345941
>>89345972
what
>>
quip quip quip
>>
>>89345927
>>89345941

I'm sure all kinds of stuff was batted around in the early stages of development. I can sort of believe this, parts of it, anyway.
>>
>>89345927
My uncle worked at nintendo.
>>
>>89349014

They're totally real and heterosexual story treatments for avengers 2.
>>
I believe this because I refuse to believe they always had that shitty Ultron B-Side story in mind and only used that story because it was the best from their selection and didn't have enough time to fix any of the better ones.
>>
I'm not sure I believe you had a hand in writing story treatments, since you're not able to construct paragraphs. Saying that, we've all seen the Sony emails...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.