[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which was better? Teen Titans or Young Justice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: teen titans vs young justice.png (1MB, 980x964px) Image search: [Google]
teen titans vs young justice.png
1MB, 980x964px
Which was better? Teen Titans or Young Justice?
>>
File: 1484604590799.jpg (92KB, 363x307px) Image search: [Google]
1484604590799.jpg
92KB, 363x307px
lol, this thread is getting more attention on /b/

>>>/b/719929707
>>
both are slightly above average
>>
Young Justice by far
>>
>>89345016
Teen Titans
Young Justice skips a whole season and leaves you wondering what the fuck am I watching when you hit part two
Seriously it's like an entire different show, imagine if avatar skipped the end and instead jumped to 15 years in the future out of nowhere
At least with teen Titans I knew the name of every character I I wasn't asking myself what's up with these new guys
>>
>>89345833
This seems like the correct analysis to me. They both had strengths and faults in different spots so it's really hard to say which is better.
>>
X-Men Evolution
>>
>>89347190
To some degree, that helped in places because at least then Connor and Clark had a good relationship. Shame we see so little of it, but it did help skip over some aspects. Unfortunately it also skips over properly introducing us to the new cast so we're left without a reason to give a shit.

Also Beast Boy being a result of martian blood transfusion is a nice origin, I feel.
>>
>>89347603
/thread
>>
>>89345016

Which would be better?

Teen Titans, but they were allowed to reference Superman, Batman, and the Justice League

Or

Young Justice with Season 3?
>>
>>89347603
Agree
>>
>>89345016
I hated teen titans when it came out,
>>
>>89347921
Teen Titans
>>
>>89345016

The first season of YJ made all of the cast completely unlikeable and they had to skip over a ton of shit to make it interesting.

On the flip side the titans couldn't reference their outside universe and always felt more disjointed. It always seemed like they got their asses kicked all the time and never improved.
>>
>>89345016
Teen Titans
>>
>>89345016
only half of Teen Titans was bad -- the one with japanese intros

Young Justice was liquid feces all the way through.
>>
>>89345016
they are both fine
I found TT less boring
>>
>>89345016
teen titans

young justice is numale
>>
>>89349071
>>89347921
Teen Titan's biggest strength was the fact they were able to grow out if the JLA's shadow. They had to handle things on their own, and absolutely needed each other to get through their own struggles and baggage, and the show came out much stronger then YJ because of that. The League would've done nothing but get in the way and eventually take over the show just like with Young Justice.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.