[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you allowed to talk about this show on /co/ or will it get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

are you allowed to talk about this show on /co/ or will it get deleted because it's not made for toddlers
>>
>>89344950
You know I feel dumb for not realizing that Triptank was just a series of pilots they were debating on giving a show. That said, how was the second episode? I missed it
>>
I saw the trailers.
I get the vibe that that the show really, REALLY wants to be Rick and Morty.
>>
>>89345114
same as the first they put the guy through hell and only fix it because the way they fucked up causes them the aliens a shit ton of problems. and the guy dies a whole lot inside instead of a little inside this time.
>>
>>89344950

>or will it get deleted because it's not made for toddlers

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>89345539
Stuff like Clarence, Harvey Beaks, and Star.
>>
File: moonbeam_city.jpg (137KB, 995x560px) Image search: [Google]
moonbeam_city.jpg
137KB, 995x560px
Apologize.
>>
>>89345574
mature cartoons for mature adults such as myself
>>
>>89345880
I hate adult cartoons just as much as I hate children cartoons.
>>
>>89345574

Is he implying that threads about "adult" cartoons get deleted by mods for no reason whatsoever?
>>
>>89345791
For not liking an Archer ripoff dipped in """"""80's"""""" style?
>>
>>89345998
OP is exaggerating.
What I'm assuming is that he is claiming that cartoons aimed at a older audience falls off this board faster just because it doesn't have something colorful and hyper to keep the thread afloat.
>>
Pretty funny. Especially when he bought that body home
>>
>>89345114
that gary show would have been great
>>
>>89345522
but they never fixed that baby's life they fucked up
>>
>>89346312
That is generally true, mainly because kids shows get renewed easier. There aren't nearly as many adult animated shows anyways. But OPs cartoon has mediocre animation and humor. Looks like discount Ugly Americans
>>
>>89349809
suck it gary was getting stale
>>
>>89344950
This is neither mature and is a compliment calling it animation

Comedy Central shoud have die years ago
>>
>>89345791
Oh god I miss that show.
>>
>>89344950
>>89345486
It's like rick and morty except the jokes are a lot worse, the animation is worse, there's no overarching plot and the style is more unappealing.
>>
>>89344950
Without southpark CC is fucking NOTHING. NOTHING I TELL YOU.
>>
>>89350557
that always bothered me
why couldn't they just give the babyfood back
>>
people on this board care only about these things:
how nicely something is animated
and
waifus
since jeff and some aliens has neither you can bet /co/ will never discuss it
that does not mean its bad
its the best show they could have made from triptank as everything else from bethany to those chinc highschool girls would have gotten stale
>>
>>89353232
>It's like rick and morty
both shows are about scifi that only makes them similar in genre not topics
>no overarching plot
RnM only developed that in the second season and on the last episode in the first
>>
>>89344950
i saw this shit for the first time just yesterday
>>
>>89345991
then what the fuck are you doing on /co/
>>
>>89344950
I like Legends of Mah Niiiiigs Heights better, but they're both pretty bad in a good kind of way.

Mr. Pickles is still better than both though.
>>
>>89345791
Hey, don't blame me, I watched every episode on TV as they aired. I even caught most of the reruns.
>>
>>89344950
WE ARE THE MARTIANS
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.