[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Janna really like Marco or does she just want to mess with him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: janna_s_photo_album.jpg (207KB, 1280x786px) Image search: [Google]
janna_s_photo_album.jpg
207KB, 1280x786px
Does Janna really like Marco or does she just want to mess with him?
>>
>>89344681
Well she doesn't see Star and Jackie as rivals for his attention so either she doesn't have romantic feelings or she's so confident in her ability to get what she wants when she wants that she's willing to let Jackie and Star play "who cucks who" while she watches.
>>
File: MANNA_0.png (28KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
MANNA_0.png
28KB, 1000x500px
>>89344749
>Janna applying divide and conquer so that she can win the Marcobowl

Janna might be crafty but I doubt shes that crafty
>>
>>89344681

Janna knows she doesn't stand a chance against Jackie and Star so she just watches like a good little cuck
>>
>>89344681

She had a crush on him in season 1.
The plot point was dropped for season 2.

Stuff like that happens when the writers finetune characters and relationships, getting rid of stuff that they don't think is working and altering dynamics.
>>
>>89344681
She wants to fuck Marco's pussy with her dick
>>
>>89344749
>>89344842
>Janna might be crafty but I doubt shes that crafty
I honestly wouldn't put it over her.

>>89344879
Unfortunately, this is the most reasonable answer.

Now I want a Janna-centered episode.
>>
>>89344749
Janna notices and just doesn't care, in her mind Marco's present relationship status has no bearing on his future one. She doesn't care about the other girls because they aren't bothering her in any way.
>>
>>89344681
MarcoxJanna is endgame.
Starco and fish faggots will drown in their tears
>>
>>89344879
>>89345100
I don't think she had a crush; I think she just enjoys fucking with Marco, knowing that he's put off by her and that flirting with him will freak him out more.

Or if you think she did have a crush, I don't think that changed between seasons: slapping Marco's ass and telling him to call her when he gets divorced are no less flirty than her wanting to "make some magic" or her line about the fangs.
>>
>>89344681
She enjoys violating his privacy. what, don't you enjoy doing that to the opposite sex? the only difference is she can get away with it. it doesn't have to be a sexual thing, she's not going to DO anything with it, she just enjoys the feeling of power that she can
and probably on some level she enjoys that marco trusts her enough not to be very bothered by it, and gets a high from not violating that trust.
>>
>>89346035
But then why keep all his sensitive information and use his locker as if her own?

The ambiguity is killing me.
>>
>>89346138
It's a thrill to get past the safe kid's defenses and mess with stuff he tries to keep secret.

It'd be no fun to do that sort of thing with Star; she'd probably give her information away for free.
>>
>>89346281
Considering she didn't even blink when starfan referred to her fangirl-lust as a crush, I think it's pretty hard to rattle Star
I wish I was her dad when she had her first period. Can you imagine her wonderful reaction? How fun it would be to ask her which product she'd prefer, reccommending the rubber cup? squealing about all the babies she's going to have now? god damn, if that ever happens to me I'm going to be 50 by then..
>>
>>89344681
She is a dike
She likes putting Marko down because it makes her feel more masculine
>>
She wants Star
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.