[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on the American Rabbit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Thoughts on the American Rabbit?
>>
>>89343221
Yes, just one. What the fuck is The American Rabbit?

I mean, I gather it's a Rabbit, and it's American. But beyond that what are we looking at here?
>>
>>89343343

The real inspiration behind Sonichu.

Not even joking.
>>
>>89343343
I do know that there is a plot to take over the world by kidnapping some moose that makes chocolate.
>>
>>89343374
Oh jesus.

>>89343412
Ha, chocolate moose, I see what they did there AND I HOPE THEY FUCKING DIED BECAUSE OF IT.
>>
I liked the villain reveal near the end. Always thought that should have been the big reveal of Dr. Claw, too.
>>
>>89343343
He's a rabbit who transforms into a USA flag based roller skating super hero
>>
>>89343221
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLAof9rID5g
>>
>>89343221
Well apparently the main hero is a Gary Stu that helped inspire Chris Chan to make Sonichu. Also they seemed to think holding chocolate hostage is enough to take over the world. I mean I love chocolate but I can survive without it.
>>
>>89343842
noice
>>
>>89343842
>THE AMERICAN RABBIT
>animated by a bunch of Japanese guys
KEK
>>
>>89343842
>that blatant as fuck rip-off of the John Williams Superman theme
>>
>>89343221
You know this somehow reminded me of that old cringer trailer for a sonic movie an autist made but never made the movie
>>
Man, Disney Channel used to play the Hell outta this movie. Those were weird times.
>>
>>89347630
This
>>
>>89343221
>Thoughts on the American Rabbit?
Hella better than rosianna rabbit but then that's not saying much.
>>
>>89343221
He is a true and honest american patriot
>>
The only reason anyone remembers it is because of Chris Chan.
>>
He felt bad ass, then all badassery was voided when he left on rollerskates.
>>
>>89352562
That's not true, furries are giant fans of this crap.
>>
>>89352577
The certainly are.
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/933474/81ca1fccf4/
>>
File: Blink Bill Implying face when.png (336KB, 591x413px) Image search: [Google]
Blink Bill Implying face when.png
336KB, 591x413px
>>89352577
>That's not true, furries are giant fans of this crap.
>>
>>89352644
>le sexxxi bunni-boi
Goddammit now I wanna fuck him. I'll never be pope at this rate.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.