[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOD DAMN IT CARTOON NETWORK!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 800x800px
WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK AM I LOOKING AT?
>>
You are looking at the reboot of the franchise of Cartoon Network's Ben 10.
>>
>>89343022
CN's future, get used to it
>>
>>89343063
Nah, it's a continuation of the original series.
>>
A pretty decent show actually.
>>
>>89343082
>>89343119
literally looks like something that belongs on nick jr for children under 10... Why are they making the art style so displeasing? Do they think they can pull a south park here and be something funny?
>>
>>89343022
a dissapointment that never ends
>>
>>89343022
You're looking at something no one wanted, no one wants, and no one will ever actually want, except the higher-ups at CN.

Because when every show on the network is shit, none of them are, and Teen Titans Go is by default the best show on CN.
>>
>>89343285
That's really sad that TTG is the best that they can do there. That really tells you something.

Although Pokemon has changed it's Art style, it kept it's initial look I guess. Ben's head looks like it weighs almost as much as the rest of his body...
>>
a toy commercial
>>
>>89343022
An attempt by CN to make profits on a franchise that needed to reworked to accommodate the new viewing audience and scheduling.
>>
>slowpoke.jpg
>>
I wish they kept the Omniverse artstyle. It wasn't perfect by any means, but it was cartoony and unique without looking childish and generic.
>>
>>89343425
>unique without looking generic

Wow disregard that, I need to proofread my posts.
>>
>>89343425
I get what you mean.
Sorta on the idea of how they did Ed Edd N Eddy? It was cartoony but could get serious if they needed to right?
>>
>>89343022
the end of an era, thats what you are looking.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.