[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steven Bomb 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: steven face.jpg (137KB, 755x422px) Image search: [Google]
steven face.jpg
137KB, 755x422px
Monday, February 13th: Roaming Rubies - The Gems decide they must do something about the Rubies.

Tuesday, February 14th: The Mutiny - The Gems have a fight about leadership.

Wednesday, February 15th: The Owner - Steven finds out a secret about one of the gems.

Thursday, February 16th: The New Crystal Gems - Connie helps look after Beach City while Steven is busy.

Friday, February 17th: Welcome Back: Steven has to bring a gem back, even if she might hurt him.
>>
Thanks
>>
>>89342068

Gonna need a source on that hot bucket of nonsense.
>>
>>89342068
Pearl Arc:

Roaming Rubes:
Ends with "I'd never thought I'd get to meet Pink Diamond's Pearl."

The Mutiny:
"What would you know about leadership? I was Rose's personal Pearl!"
"You mean Pink Diamonds"
Runs away crying
The Owner
"Oh shit Pearl was Pink Diamonds Pearl."
The New Crystal Gems
"Connie protect the town while I go after Pearl."
"k"
Welcome Back
Steven returns with Pearl. Pearl+Steven fusion. Everyone laughs.
Hand appears in sky
Oh fug.
>>
There's no way this is real.
>>
>>89342068
>Welcome Back
not the first thing I'd expect them to say to Jasper, but nice that she'll be back
>>
>>89342336
Its gonna be Bismuth first, then Jasper.
>>
>>89342348
>>89342336
It's a Pearl Arc.
>>
>>89342287
its not
the owner and welcome back are waaay too revealing titles for SU eps, RS would never spoiler it so much
>>
No source, not buying it.
>>
>>89342068
Sounds like bullshit famiglia
>>
>>89342068
Like they'd release details on a bomb after one that hasn't even aired yet. Trying to get the freaks excited are you?
>>
The onloy one of these episodes with a confirmed source is The New Crystal Gems
>>
File: jasperdemption.jpg (42KB, 533x405px) Image search: [Google]
jasperdemption.jpg
42KB, 533x405px
>>89342068
>Welcome Back

ITS HAPPENING
>>
>>89342480
Source for that claim?
>>
File: the new cystal gems.png (11KB, 516x174px) Image search: [Google]
the new cystal gems.png
11KB, 516x174px
>>89342579
it was on zap2it
http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/steven-universe/episode-guide/EP01616432?aid=tvschedule
>>
File: episodes.png (7KB, 958x154px) Image search: [Google]
episodes.png
7KB, 958x154px
>>89342068
It's fake, folks. The New Crystal Gems is the only real one.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/steven-universe/upcoming-episodes/EP01616432?newEps&aid=zap2it
>>
>>89342642
>wrong link
Whoops.

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP01616432&t=Steven+Universe&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=off
>>
>>89342068
This is obviously fake.

>Directly referencing the events of an episode, in addition to naming non-townie non core crystal gem characters
>Descriptions that actually describe the plot of the episode rather than the window dressing of the episode
>Bland, boring titles more in line with Gumball than SU
>Obvious speculationbait right in the titles "Steven finds out a secret", "Steven has to bring a gem back", made to prey upon the hot new theory memes (read: Diamond Pearls and Jasperredemption) of the day.
>>
>>89342734
i agree that this is fake, but official descriptions are speculationbait too
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.