[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want Marvel hire Murata for draw Spiderman.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: 2-8.jpg (154KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
2-8.jpg
154KB, 600x899px
I want Marvel hire Murata for draw Spiderman.
>>
File: 1-8.jpg (99KB, 500x690px) Image search: [Google]
1-8.jpg
99KB, 500x690px
>>89340822
>>
Yeah you've made quite a few threads about this now.
>>
>>89340822

Marvel needs writers and editors first. Unless you want Murata drawing for Slott.
>>
This 1000 times. And I honestly really like a lot of Slott's run - Big Time, Ends of The Earth, and most of all Superior but seriously how does one guy get to dominate for so long. I mean I love Morrison's Bat epic but I also liked that there were several other monthly books at the same time. Slot has a monopoly on Spiderman outside of minis and cameos or team books.
>>
and I want Nihei on a Winter Solider book.
>>
>>89340822
me too
>>
>>89340822
Same, but I'd also like to see a Spidey book drawn by Quitely.
>>
>>89340946

Because Slott subscribed to Brevoort's philosophy and was actually successful with it. Not good or even competent, just successful. But with how Marvel is overall handling their characters, even the most battered housewives of fans have started leaving titles.

I find it funny that more ASM issues written by Gage are being sold compared to Slott's event. That means more people are reading the tie ins rather than the event and are only getting the side stories.
>>
Why do you want a japanese artist to work with shitty american writers?
>>
File: tumblr_o3uo1h7a1R1qal9wqo1_1280.jpg (275KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3uo1h7a1R1qal9wqo1_1280.jpg
275KB, 960x1280px
>>89340822
>>89340829
For as good of an artist as Murata is, I actually don't like any Spider-Man images I've seen from him.

If any Jap artist works on a western comic, I'd like to see Dowman.
>>
File: tumblr_o9xpoiSMwl1qal9wqo1_1280.jpg (111KB, 699x933px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9xpoiSMwl1qal9wqo1_1280.jpg
111KB, 699x933px
>>89344602
Let him write and draw and it'd be 10/10
>>
>>89344602
I wanna see Boichi work on an actual Western comic.
>>
I wish Scott Snyder would do Spider-man.
>>
File: E21.jpg (2MB, 2560x1820px) Image search: [Google]
E21.jpg
2MB, 2560x1820px
>>89340822
I doubt he'd get paid as much and he'd have to work with talentless hacks when so far he has only worked with good writers like Inagaki and ONE
>>
>>89340822
murata can draw a piece of shit and make it look fantastic. shame hes a such perfectionist and will toss out finished work cause he doesn't like the way a shirt sleeve looks
>>
>>89340822
Murata is great but he's only popular because he draws good manga.

Mashima's art is really good and it fits Fairy Tail's tone perfectly but Fairy Tail is still bad.

Oh Great! Is probably better than Murata but his stories always turn into a weird clusterfuck.

Murata is good but if the comic he draws is poorly written it will be just a good looking piece of trash, there's a reason he can't get his own manga serialized. There's plenty of that really
>>
>>89340822
Who the fuck is Spiderman?
>>
Honestly I would be a-okay with a Zack Snyder Spider-Man movie so long as he drew from the right stories. Back in Black, Grim Hunt, the one where Normie jr got kidnapped etc

Lots of brutality and bitter anger and collateral damage, and Spidey rarely speaks while in-costume. It would be perfect for Snyder.
>>
>>89345992
We need to get Claremont back
>>
>>89347204
>We need to get Claremont back
For what the fourth time? The magic is LONG gone
>>
>>89347215
We need to go back in time and retrieve the good Claremont. Maybe he can help modern Claremont get his groove back.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.