[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Nickelodeon renew it for a 4th season?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
Why didn't Nickelodeon renew it for a 4th season?
>>
Taken from Wikipedia
>Although the producers originally wanted to make a fourth season, plans for this season were scrapped after the defunct of DNA Productions as the result of the lacksluster performance of The Ant Bully. Four scripts were written for the season, but two of these scripts weren't revealed. The new season was planned to be more serious and darker than the previous. The premiere of the season, entitled "Deep Impacts", would be the return of Evil Jimmy, who would have struggled with Jimmy in their definitive last encounter during a battle in the moon. Another episode entitled "Three's a Crowd" was planned to be part of this season to explore the relationship of Cindy and Betty. Nick Dean was also set to return as part of the main cast, Cindy and Jimmy would have become an official couple, new and old villains would have returned and appeared, and the League of Villains would have made more appearances.
>>
>>89341180
That really sucks. I would have loved to see Jimmy Neutron continue.

For years, I was wondering why one of Nickelodeon's most popular shows at the time ended after only having 3 seasons.

Thank you
>>
>>89340620
It was a terrible show, boring as Fuck. Dexter without any charm
>>
>>89341180
>would be the return of Evil Jimmy
Didn't he die at the end of that "evil Earth" episode?
>>
>>89340620
Because it is only until recently that cartoons got more than three or four seasons.
>>
File: tmp_31415-bn58xPZ-1693811858.png (618KB, 1080x1074px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_31415-bn58xPZ-1693811858.png
618KB, 1080x1074px
>>
>>89341376

I think it had plenty of charm, I just don't think it ever had any aspirations for itself.
>>
>>89341180
That sucks. The show really came together in the third season and I would've loved to see more of that.
>>
File: imageq.jpg (151KB, 582x581px) Image search: [Google]
imageq.jpg
151KB, 582x581px
>>89341180
Why is it that half the time I go to this site I end up learning about something I really want but can't have.
>>
>>89341508
hinted at the fact he survived and might have actually been empowered by the evil earths destruction
>>
>>89340620
it only had 3 seasons? damn i thought it had more
>>
>>89341180
>The new season was planned to be more serious and darker than the previous. The premiere of the season, entitled "Deep Impacts", would be the return of Evil Jimmy, who would have struggled with Jimmy in their definitive last encounter during a battle in the moon.
Does Jimmy snap Evil Jimmy's neck?
>>
>>89341180
Holy shit.
>>
>>89341180
There was even a podcast about it last year.
http://thebeanholes.podbean.com/e/a-beanholes-extra-jimmy-neutron-season-4-interview/
>>
>>89341180
That suck.

When will it be time for a company to carry out the continuation of a show when another company is bankrupt?
>>
>>89340620
>Cindy and Jimmy would have become an official couple
I don't want to see that. It's bittersweet, but I'm okay that it ended.
>>
File: sam.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sam.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>Jimmy Neutron thread
>No Sam

I'll have to fix that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.