[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when can be expect this to be out? I want it now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: UberInv2-reg-662x1024.jpg (210KB, 662x1024px) Image search: [Google]
UberInv2-reg-662x1024.jpg
210KB, 662x1024px
So when can be expect this to be out?

I want it now.
>>
>alternate history where the nazis won
yawn
>>
In 2 weeks
>>
>>89339732
>Implying the Man in the High Castle isn't some first class intense shit
>>
>>89339732

Template reply.

You're not even trying.
>>
>>89339031
Did this reboot or is it a side story?
>>
>>89340438

Sequel.
>>
>>89339732
>Win
Nazi all gonna die in the end. Germany is a wreck and the Soviets are building up their Uber reserves to smash them. There aren't hardly any ubers of any sizable capacity left in Germany, and they can't well defend themselves and occupy all of western europe, with Britain added this time. Not to mention Patton is an uber, and still alive, with the narrator hinting he's going to lead a counterattack. The Nazis are so screwed, but they got some huge hits in before going down
>>
>>89340461
Sweet. Always wanted to get into that series. Hope I can find an omnibus or something.
>>
Uber series already has whites dominating europe, though Uber Nazi Germany has won we aren't seeing ethnic cleansing on the page, outsdie of the POW camp being raised. When I think of what hope Uber America has against all the forces shown from Uber Germany all they have is a couple of black dudes and a freckled boy.

I'm glad I am not writing the series.
>>
What country is more likely to aerosol the catalyst and just let God sort em out?

America?
Probably Germany, originally, actually.
>>
>>89339732
Still more interesting than the normal reality where they did not.
>>
Soon™
Obviously
>>
Bump for hot nazis
>>
File: Krusty the Frown.jpg (55KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
Krusty the Frown.jpg
55KB, 600x455px
>>89345373
>There's only one scene of the giant blond Nazi lady naked.
>>
Don't worry I will tell you how it will go:
>This is it, America is planning a massive counter-attack, move, hit, etc
>This is super important and America is totally ready
>They have been preparing/training for months
>It can't go wrong or else everything will be fucked
>HOWEVER...
>Dumb Americans forgot something/The Nazis discovered a new Über class/Nazis got a new tactic/American experiments fucks up
>Oh snap! the Nazis somehow won a phyrric victory...
>Again...
>See you next time in our next issue!
>>
File: 1327642606649.jpg (25KB, 261x299px) Image search: [Google]
1327642606649.jpg
25KB, 261x299px
>>89348192
I see someone has been paying attention
>>
>>89340542
Nazis can just take over England's factories and build stuff. America's ubers are one piss-pants white Battleship and two black cruisers who got fucked over due to racism. IF the blacks got the full treatment than I could see them offing at least Siegfried(The asshole nazi)
Sonofabitch, Siegmund, this would have been the perfect time to defect
>>
>>89348192
Painfully accurate
>>
>>89345402
2. The one where that one dude halo attacks her clothes off and the one where she's fucking Siegfried.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.