[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does DC seem to have more hot and cute girls than Marvel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Why does DC seem to have more hot and cute girls than Marvel? As a Marvelfag, I realize this over the years and it's kind of weird
>>
those not girls, mate
>>
>>89333192
>Bane vs Venom in arm wrestling

talk about a mismatch.
>>
>>89333229
Says you
>>
Marvel had cute girls. Kamala was the cutest.

Then they became mouthpieces for propaganda that the average comic fan just doesn't give a flying fuck about.
>>
>>89333251
Why nobody arresting them? They are two pretty big criminals in a bar full of superheroes!
>>
>>89333192
no, DC just has more lesbian hotties.
>>
File: DC-Super-Hero-Girls-Line-Up.jpg (229KB, 1366x302px) Image search: [Google]
DC-Super-Hero-Girls-Line-Up.jpg
229KB, 1366x302px
>>89333462
DC seems too have hotter and cuter girls, Marvel has some within the X-Men but not many
>>
>>89334623
>that pic
kys
>>
>>89333192
better artists
>>
File: dcheroes.jpg (332KB, 1300x648px) Image search: [Google]
dcheroes.jpg
332KB, 1300x648px
>>89335054
DC super hero girls are cute
>>
>>89335638
why do we allow pedos here?
>>
>>89333398
Yeah, maybe
4 u
>>
>>89335693
I don't think you know what a pedo implies
>>
>>89333398

Venom's been a hero for decades now.
>>
>>89335638

>blue / red hair dye

Why is every DC production trying so hard to push this Harley hair dye meme? I hate it so much, especially the main comic one where we're supposed to believe her hair magically got dyed two distinct colors split down the middle because she fell into a chemical vat.
>>
>>89335958
It's meant to be a visual homage to her original jester hat
>>
File: display_bane_vs_venom.jpg (893KB, 1280x901px) Image search: [Google]
display_bane_vs_venom.jpg
893KB, 1280x901px
>>89333192
Why did you post the traced, shitty movie design version of Andy Timm's "Bane Vs Venom"?

The fucker who stole this even managed to fuck up the lighting on the original.
>>
>>89336163

I can't tell the difference between the two aside from Bane being movie Bane in one of them. Artfags pay attention to pointless details too much.
>>
>>89336163
Wolverine too
>>
>>89333192
>The S on Supermans cape is backwards.

But why?
>>
>>89336200
are you blind or just not capable of looking at art? serious question cause they look nothing alike
>>
>>89336468

What's it like living in a lower animal tier plane of existence where your focus is on base sensory input instead of abstract thought?
>>
>>89337122
art is the abstract, it's how you communicate the ineffable. You sound like a robot
>>
File: plato-allegory-of-the-cave.jpg (100KB, 900x508px) Image search: [Google]
plato-allegory-of-the-cave.jpg
100KB, 900x508px
>>89337181

Visual details aren't abstraction, that's the opposite of abstraction.

>the ineffable

That has nothing to do with what "abstract" means either. It means dealing with ideas in themselves, not the details of a particular instance of an idea. The abstract concept of numbers is a good example of this. Instead of dealing with any particular instance of three rocks or three goats or three days you abstract out the concept of "three" and deal with it as a thing in itself.

Basically you're living inside the cave anon.
>>
>>89335638
>Harley
>hero
TRIGGERED
>>
>>89337562
no, the interpretation of art is the part that is abstract. A picture by picasso isn't abstract because it can can be programs into a digital camera, the interpretation of it is, the experience you get from looking at it is ineffable.
>>
>>89338033

We're talking about noticing visual details in art, not interpreting it. Noticing that the lighting looks different in one Bane / Venom arm wrestling picture vs. another isn't abstract.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.