[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justice league action

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

I am liking this show so far but a little disapointed to see they are going with the superman wondy pairing.

At least they confirmed invisible jet in the same scene
>>
inb4 MEN
>>
Was there ANOTHER shipping episode?
>>
>>89328397
I am talking about episode 12
>>
>>89328346
Actuly thinking about it its not that bad it seems to be focusing on the diana/clark side of things for once instead of the crap that normaly plagues that pairing.
>>
>>89328346
Star Girl was in the newest episode. Is that what she is always like? A dumb valley girl? Haven't read anything with her in it.
>>
>>89328551

Oh.

>>89328551

The needlessly bashing of Steve Trevor and Lois Lane to vindicate the pairing existence was still uncalled for. Want to go for SMWW? Sure, go ahead. Just leave Steve and Lois out of it.

I'm going to be honest, despite the sexy design i'm not that fond of this Wonder Woman. They seemed to have taken a lot of cues from her bad portrayals from The New 52 era. Her overuse of sword and shield over the lasso, her enjoyment of violence, her wanting to see villains killed, her constant fuck-ups where she gets trapped by her own lasso. Not a flattering portrayal.

In the shipping episode she was a total fuck-up. She got herself caught in her lasso again, Superman got infected by Lex's nanites in his attempt to protect her, she decided to spring Lex out from prison to demand his help in saving Superman when Superman didn't needed because he had already managed to deduce the solution to his predicament on his own and was already close to the nearest black-hole getting the nanites sucked out of his body before she show up with in her spaceship with Lex in tow, and then she took her eyes away from Lex giving him the chance to escape and attempt to kill Superman by piloting a smaller spaceship to shoot Superman inside the black-hole. Worse, she not only endangered Superman's life further, but she managed to almost kill Lex as well with her incompetence, since his smaller space-ship got destroyed by the pull forcing Superman to risk his life even further to go nearer the black-hole to rescue Lex, with Superman now struggling to survive against the pull because he's too close to the black-hole and have Lex as an added weight slowing him down.
>>
>>89329290
The best way to point out Wonder Woman's poor character here is to ask: What is the difference in character between JLA Wonder Woman and JLA Big Barda?
>>
>>89329290
It's almost like they have made her a flawed character with personality traits. Terrible thing to do to a character.
You may not like this particular portrayal of her (I'm not terrible fond of it but it fits the show fairly well), but your criticisms don't make any sense.
They have established her as a more brash, warrior style instead of her usual regal, firm but fair royalty type. It's the design they have decided to go with and they are doing a half-decent job with it, without making her unbearable.
>>
Where is the men-sidekicks=bad show copypasta?
This can't be a JLAction thread without an anon posting the men-sidekicks copypasta
>>
>>89329421

JLA Big Barda seemed to be less malevolent than JLA Wonder Woman in the few episodes she appeared in.

>>89329424

>It's almost like they have made her a flawed character with personality traits. Terrible thing to do to a character.

Wonder Woman already has her own flaws and personality traits, though.

And i think that my criticisms of the episode in question are valid. It was an episode meant to showcase Superman and Wonder Woman as a couple. It'd be nice if they had shown Wonder Woman to be either as competent as him or as a good assist to compliment him, but in the episode in question she was either a damsel in distress or a fuck-up that almost had Superman and Lex killed.

>They have established her as a more brash, warrior style instead of her usual regal, firm but fair royalty type.

That's the my main problem with this version, but whatever. They're free to do their take on the character and it's not like Wonder Woman hasn't been portrayed like this in the last 5 years outside her own book.
>>
>>89329598
Everyone is a damsel in distress next to Superman in this show. He defeats Steppenwolf without his powers for christ sake.
>>
>>89329598
>JLA Big Barda seemed to be less malevolent than JLA Wonder Woman in the few episodes she appeared in.
See that's just dumb. Should be the other way around, if at all.
>>
>>89329636

I liked that episode. He was alone fighting for himself using his boyscout skills and it's not like he upstaged any other hero aside from the number of villains he took down on his own. He was still rescued by Batman and Big Barda otherwise he wouldn't be able to escape the planet he was trapped.
>>
>>89329290

I have noticed that Wonder Woman follows Superman everywhere and that in some episodes Superman's annoyed by it..

In the episode Parasite was possessed by one of the Djinns he didn't liked when she showed up unannounced in the prison while he was tucking the Parasite inside.
In the episode the Joker was kidnapped by Mongul he didn't liked when she showed up inside Warworld to lend her help in rescuing the Joker.
>>
File: into the trash.jpg (31KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
into the trash.jpg
31KB, 300x400px
>>89328346
>SM/WW
>>
>>89329290
>Want to go for SMWW? Sure, go ahead. Just leave Steve and Lois out of it.
Yeah i have to agree there.

There are a things off with this wondy although i dont mind the love of violence thats fine as long as she would still rather settle things peacefully.
>her constant fuck-ups where she gets trapped by her own lasso
Have you ever fucking read sensation comics bondage is 1/3 of the point of the character.
It was silly in the episode in question though she had already seen it would not work but she went through with it.
>>
>>89330156

I know that her getting lassoed, cuffed and generally restrained was a big part of the character in the past, and that her accidentally getting lassoed with her own lasso has become a sort of gag with her in the cartoon, but in the episode in question it just served to make Superman look chivalrous. Which, by the way, wouldn't be an issue if it weren't her other fuck-ups in the episode. Factoring it all she ended up coming off extremely incompetent.
>>
>somebody actualy going through with a willingness to sacrifice a loved one to keep power out of evils hands
Fuck yes
Shame it had to be somebody not even in a position to ask for it to make it happen though.
>>
Holy fucking shit episode 18 has caine.

Still no aquaman though
>>
My only issue is that there's way too much Batman, but that was to be expected.
>>
Next episode: Star Girl dies from radiation poisoning because her suit and powers can't protect her from a fuckton of kryptonite.
>>
>>89328854
>Star Girl was in the newest episode.
Does anybody have that mega link available on bookmark?
>>
Was there a new episode today?
>>
File: Reverse Frog.png (184KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Reverse Frog.png
184KB, 600x600px
>>89328346
Still no Zoom... That into is a total tease!
>>
>>89328854
Star Girl was always someone from Beverly Hills who moved to Idaho or some middle state like that, so it would make sense that she would be some valley girl. Keep in mind, originally she was a fucking brat.
>>
File: 1484996648181.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484996648181.gif
1MB, 500x375px
>>89328346
i like superman and wonder woman ship
>>
File: 1405543258320.png (106KB, 346x327px) Image search: [Google]
1405543258320.png
106KB, 346x327px
>>89334742
As long as you know it's shit and it shouldn't be an actual thing, there's nothing wrong with liking it.
>>
>>89330156

I feel that has been the problem with WW the last few years, she's all warrior woman rawr all the time instead of the balanced nature she used to have. Used to be when that side of her came out the situation had really gone to shit and was a big deal like the Gorgon.

And that same lack of balance, plus the issues of current comic writers seem to have with writing a adult relationship these days, seeps into the SM/WW paring and makes it even more of a mess than it was in the past.
>>
>>89328854
she annoyed me. Blue Bettle saved the episode for me.
>>
>>89329636
that episode was fucking great! Showed his boy scout roots
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.