[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civil War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (948KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
948KB, 1600x900px
Why did Spiderman get 30 minutes max screen time? Seriously... Like that seems really bummer sauce.

He was like promptly told to go home by Stark

What do?

I still don't like that suit
>>
>>89318345
The eyes are aweful, but I do like the explanation. Every Spider-man movie has less and less reason for the costume.
>>
>>89318345
>He was like promptly told to go home by Stark

yeah Tony didn't want a kid to die on his watch
>>
>>89318345
People who say this is comic accurate seriously need to die in a fire.
>>
>>89320577
Yeah, I thought the comic spider logo was glow-in-the-dark.
>>
We must have watched different movies if you thought he was in this for 30 minutes.
>>
>>89318345

Last minute addition in an already bloated movie.
>>
>>89318345
>Why did Spiderman get 30 minutes max screen time?
Because it was a Captain America film?
And the rights reverted mid-filming?
And Spider-Man already felt forced on the plot as well?

God, I hate Spider-Man faggots. They think the entire MCU should revolve around Peter Parker. Soon they'll ask why Peter isn't the one to beat Thanos and why he isn't leading the Avengers.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>89318345
In these 30 minutos he had more lines of dialogue than Superman on BvS (42 counting AAAARRGHHH)

Make that what you want.
>>
File: 1421702884554.jpg (60KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1421702884554.jpg
60KB, 480x640px
>>89318345
>bummer sauce
>>
>>89320427
I love the eyes, has more classic charm. I never really liked McFarlane eyes.
>>
>>89320577
Faggot do you even Ditko?
>>
>>89320774
i dunno it just felt like it, I don't remember how long it was, don't be an ass

>>89320949
its not that at all. I didn't say it SHOULD, I'm just saying in general they should of had Peter in it a bit more.

I don't expect him to be the leading avenger and I'm ok with that.
>>
>>89321566
>I'm just saying in general they should of had Peter in it a bit more.
Why? Peter Parker didn't connect with the plot at all and it was a miracle they were able to fit him in the way they did. He was more of a bonus for the film and having more of him would have distracted from the plot. You're going to have Spider-Man once a year from now on, so stop your whining.
>>
>>89322213
yeah I know. just say in general dude
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.