[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was anyone actually surprised this turned out to be Aku? You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Ikra.jpg (11KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Ikra.jpg
11KB, 210x240px
Was anyone actually surprised this turned out to be Aku?

You had to be a moron not to see the obvious colour scheme and facial signs.
>>
>>89317687
I wanted to believe.
>>
>>89317687

>Every green person is Aku

Back to /pol/ with that edgy racism buddy.
>>
>The look Ikra gives the weird green dancer dude when he comes in
>Looking embarassed and flustered

Aku is totes gay tho.
>>
>>89317796
>Green Lives Matter Shit
go back to Tumblr.
remember green slave girls exist because griggers sell their own for nose crystal.
>>
>>89317687

I was expecting a betrayal but not for it to be Aku himself.
>>
>>89318946
I was expecting "her" to be his daughter
>>
File: smuggenie.jpg (15KB, 302x248px) Image search: [Google]
smuggenie.jpg
15KB, 302x248px
The show is intended for children, anon. If you find that it isn't intelligently written, that's because it isn't.
>>
File: bring back the young maiden pls.png (2MB, 720x3234px) Image search: [Google]
bring back the young maiden pls.png
2MB, 720x3234px
>>89317976
I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be a hint to her true identity
The only male physique Aku appreciates is his own
>>
>>89317687
I really wanted to know if I would be retarded enough to be surprised, but I already knew ahead of time that it was him.
>>
>>89317687
I was mildly surprised just because I have been conditioned to expect the main villain to sit back and send minions to do everything. Gave me an extra bit of respect for Aku.
>>
File: tumblr_ocel0mnete1sg763qo1_1280.png (887KB, 1280x1697px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocel0mnete1sg763qo1_1280.png
887KB, 1280x1697px
>>89317976
What gave you that idea?
>>
File: Samurai Jack Reboot.jpg (54KB, 568x960px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai Jack Reboot.jpg
54KB, 568x960px
>>89321818
>>89318946
This. As his daughter she could have been a regular apearing character with the trait that she is more and more conflicted about Aku and Jack.
It could have been great.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.