[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I felt betrayed You mean like when you cheates on Peter and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>I felt betrayed
You mean like when you cheates on Peter and fucked Norman, Gwen?

Also, why isn't she asking about her children?
>>
Because she's a fucking clone.
>>
>>89309963
>this page

RREEEEEEEEEE
>>
Wait, there's still a romance-drama between Peter and Gwen?

>I always loved you.

Hasn't she been married for years with Norman? And has a kid who may-or-may-not be a psychopath in the making?
>>
I'm going to assume that this page retcons Sins Past the fuck away.
>>
>>89310068
>Hasn't she been married for years with Norman?
No?
>>
>>89310068
Gwen's been dead since the 70s, you idiot. This is just yet another Gwen clone.
>>
>>89310068
She's never been married to Norman. They just fucked and he gave her twins.
>>
File: Norman-Osborn-and-Gwen-Stacy.jpg (332KB, 1790x895px) Image search: [Google]
Norman-Osborn-and-Gwen-Stacy.jpg
332KB, 1790x895px
>I felt betrayed
>>
>>89310160
seriously the guy who wrote that is a master at baiting
i salute him
>>
>>89309963
When they retcon that Norman fucked Gwen's clone?
>>
>>89310009
All the other clones retained their memories up till their death. Gwen fucked Norms and his his children before she died. She has no excuse and is a hypocritical cunt that deserves nothing.
>>
>>89310068
You're confusing Gwen with Liz Allan
And Norman with Harry
>>
>>89311092
No they didn't, if they did Billy Conners would be freaking out every time he saw Lizard. His last memory before death is getting eaten alive by Lizard anon.
>>
File: Feel my Klingon rage!.gif (1MB, 356x321px) Image search: [Google]
Feel my Klingon rage!.gif
1MB, 356x321px
>>89309963
>Peter will never EVER call Gwen out for cheating on him, giving her virginity to Norman Osborne, birthing his offspring and then hiding it from him
I wish that Peter would one day just go fucking Nuclear on one of the Gwen clones
But it'll never happen because he's a cuck
>>
>>89313440
Just a reminder that Gwen was a canon slut before Peter met her
>>
>>89313477
Come again?
I could have sworn that Gwen was a virgin when she was dating Peter. He stated this on at least one occasion.
Was it actually written that she slept around?
>>
>>89313606
One of the first lines Gwen ever speaks is "Peter Parker is the only boy at ESU who hasn't given me a tumble yet."

And Sins Past was written by a guy who has a fetish for under age girls sleeping with 30+ year old men.
>>
>>89313704
Wait, wasn't that line written was back when in the silver age?
>>
>>89313758
Yeah, when a line like would literally mean Fucking or Having Sex. Gwen was a slut, MJ was an attention whore.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.