[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Danny Phantom Marathon Thread #3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: DP3.png (714KB, 635x480px) Image search: [Google]
DP3.png
714KB, 635x480px
>Episode: "One of a Kind"
Links:
http://kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/Danny-Phantom-Season-01/Episode-003

https://www.watchcartoononline.io/danny-phantom-episode-3-one-of-a-kind

>What is this?
To commemorate 10 years since Danny Phantom ended, we're celebrating by watching all 53 episodes of the show, one episode every Saturday for all 53 Saturdays in 2017.

>What's happening in this topic?
Once a week, every Saturday, there will be a general created for discussing that week's episode in particular, along with a link to said episode.

>What's the point of this?
It's just a fun little activity to do throughout 2017 to make the year a bit more interesting, nothing more.

>Why Danny Phantom?
I haven't watched the show in years, and when I did, I never saw all the episodes. Plus, there's exactly 53 episodes and 53 Saturdays, so it matched up perfectly.

>This is stupid
It's very possible that's the case, if it is, please feel free to voice your grievances about it here. If enough people hate this, I won't do it, no hard feelings.

IMPORTANT:
Is this a terrible idea? Have better suggestions for a layout for this topic? Know an easy link to all the episodes such as a MEGA? Know how to do it better and want to be in charge of making these topics instead? Want to berate me for making this stupid thing in the first place? Other? Please address these within this topic.

Previous thread/episode: >>89128556
Desuarchive link in case it gets cleared from the archive: https://desuarchive.org/co/thread/89128556

Minor Note: This episode is marked as episode 2 in production order, but is still episode 3 chronologically.
>>
>>89304190
Finally the Box Ghost shows up.
>>
This was my favourite episode for the lowest time. Skulker was legitimately really cool, and he whole thing with the gorilla was hilarious.

[Spoiler]How the fuck did he end up with fucking Ember?[/spoiler]
>>
>>89306458
I will honestly never understand this, they don't work well at all together and they're just horribe for each other. Other than that they're aesthetically similar, they have nothing in common.

She should've ended up with Danny
>>
Necessary strawpoll:
http://www.strawpoll.me/12163124
>>
>>89307096
Depends. I'll only say yes if I can date Skulker in it, and his route ends with some DP.
>>
>>89307280
Originally I never thought to include him, but if you help out or there is a large demand for it then sure.
>>
>>89304190
I kind of like his old voice over the newer one he got later.
>>
>>89304190
This thing is still new right? Could I get caught up and watch with /co/?
>>
>>89308743
Absolutely, it's only three episodes in. You can even use the previous thread links if you want.
>>
>A boy who's life is changed,
>Molecules rearranged,
>Ghosts are so de-raaanged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZuBiIuwjSI
>>
File: Neat.jpg (45KB, 461x355px) Image search: [Google]
Neat.jpg
45KB, 461x355px
>>89309704
Starts off really shitty, but I like it overall. Seems like they were going for Ghostbusters vibe.
>>
>>89304190
It's funny looking back and seeing how much of a Spider-Man rip off the whole show was.
>>
>>89309704
>>89309842
When are we going to have the Bustin of the Danny Phantom theme?
>>
File: IMG_1043.png (58KB, 322x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1043.png
58KB, 322x218px
>>89310853
>>
>>89309704
>>89309842

Really picks up in the middle, I love it when the song hits that point.

>Unleashing all-the-freaks,
>Onto his home-town-streets,
>Every-one-he'll-beat
>>
>>89304190
Does Skulker ever attempt to hunt Vlad? He seems like he'd be more interesting of a hunt anyways.
>>
>>89313177
no,he probably realizes vlad is just way above his level
>>
>>89313854
Danny beats him consistently, why does he keep trying with him, then?
>>
>>89314302
because at least skulker knows he can actually capture him
>>
>>89314302
He gets off on being beaten by a fourteen-year-old
>>
>>89315436
hmmm... checks out
>>
When there be another rerr?
>>
>>89317295
What?
>>
Hate how they switched voices for Skullker.

He had a cool voice than they made it the black guy who voices all black cartoon characters with the same deep voice.
>>
>>89318508

He did sound more threatening though.
>>
File: IMG_1568.png (893KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1568.png
893KB, 1280x738px
So there is some discrepancy between whether or not ghosts are actually dead people or otherworldly beings. I guess it was just me, but I kind of felt like it was both. Some ghosts are created when humans die, while others simply start their existence as ghosts. I imagine "simpler" ghosts like Ember and Spectra started as humans, while more abnormal or powerful ones like Clockwork and Nocturne started as ghosts.
>>
>>89320382
Most of them were created by jew magic, like golems.
>>
>>89320382
i doubt spectra was ever human more of a personification of misery like how johnny 13s shadow is a personification of bad luck. Johnny 13 and kitty were human without a doubt
>>
>>89318217
Dragon
>>
>>89320382
This absolutely makes the most sense, it takes all canon into account and appeases both sides.
>>
Danny chewed on Box Ghost's skull lovingly until the sound of cracking was heard.
>>
File: 220px-XiuXiuTheAirForce.jpg (13KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
220px-XiuXiuTheAirForce.jpg
13KB, 220x220px
Thank you Danny for noticing the gorilla didn't have a penis
>>
>>89326731
I demand this be drawn immediately.
>>
>>89327268
Are you saying that sarcastically? Gorilla dicks are tiny, I don't blame the zookeepers for not being able to tell it was a female.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.