[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She is eleven and those are metal claws How will her bones will grow ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1484835130152.png (2MB, 1366x572px) Image search: [Google]
1484835130152.png
2MB, 1366x572px
She is eleven and those are metal claws
How will her bones will grow ?
>>
>>89302768
Because it's only her claws that got the admantium plating. The rest of her skeleton is unaltered.
>>
>>89302768
Just the claws are metal.
>>
>>89302768
>she is 11
In b4 pedos.
>>
>>89302919
>In b4 pedos.
Have you missed the sudden outpouring of Laura threads over the last few days? Proof this is a /tv/ board now.

Movies were the worst thing to happen to comics.
>>
>>89302919
its too late annon
it was too late since it was anonced...
>>
Real talk though, I really like all the trailers so far and I think it has potential to be really good seeing it won't get dragged down by too many cast.
>>
>>89302949
There are constant X-23 threads on /co/, she's been a popular character for a long time now.

Get with the times grandpa.
>>
>>89303841
Me too, though I'm not convinced by the actress that plays Laura. She seems kinda bad from the trailer, hopefully she doesn't drag down the movie too much.

Good child actors are really hard to find, unfortunately.
>>
maybe the metal is malleable
>>
>>89302813
in the comics
but is it also in the movie version?

speaking off have they revealed yet if she is a clone, or his actual daughter? (maybe from the japanese chick from the previous wolverine movie)
>>
>>89303866
She never talked in the trailers which could mean either she will never be or just generally bad news the moment she opens her mouth in the movie but seeing what little of her scenes in trailer 2 giving me good vibes about her. If nothing else, she got the body languages more or less spot on of what I imagined little Laura would be like.

I will stay cautiously optimistic.
>>
>>89303934
We don't really have any way of knowing yet. Until then, I'm just going to assume they've kept those details consistent from the comics until proved otherwise.
>>
>>89303973
From the trailers she seems borderline feral.
>>
>>89302768
Is this the new Chloe Grace Moretz?
>>
>>89304676
More like the new Ellie/Sarah
>>
>>89302768
Oh so she is X-23. Shits wild
>>
>>89304628
Kind of a good thing.
Means we don't have to deal with the prostitution angle.
That would weigh the movie down a ton.
>>
Very carefully.

I hope she has the foot knives.
>>
>>89305016
If she does they'll make them a surprise.
>>
>>89304960
Fuck that was so stupid. Laura's origin was already good pre-packaged origin ready to go. What possessed the writers to look at her character and say to themselves "You know what? This needs more teen prostitutes."?
>>
>>89305734
I wouldn't mind a NYX miniseries tho
>>
>>89302768
Maybe we will finally have a height-appropriate wolverine for once, then.
>>
>>89304960
It also means Marvel may undo all the recent shitting on her characterization they've been doing in the interests of movie synergy.

Which would be the first time movie synergy has ever been a good thing.
>>
>>89305734
NYX preceeded Innocence Lost for a good time and was actually the first appearance of Laura in the comics at all. So technically it was Quesada seeing X-23 in Evolution and thought "now how could I put her in the comics?"
>>
>>89308861
>synergy
>with a FOX movie
Nah
>>
NON-CANON

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/wolverine/news/a819480/hugh-jackman-says-logan-different-universe-x-men-films/

NON-CANON
O
N
C
A
N
O
N
>>
>>89302768
X-23 is a shitty character that shouldn't even exist
>>
>>89309470
tell me one x-men movies thats in direct canon with another
>>
>>89311390
She was best in what she first appeared in, X-Men: Evolution.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.