[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What superpower would you give Hawkeye or Green Arrow?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

What superpower would you give Hawkeye or Green Arrow?
>>
can talk to dogs
>>
>>89301781
Enhanced senses that give them a keen awareness of their surroundings. Think Daredevil, but not quite as powerful and with super vision.
>>
>>89301781
A gun.
>>
The power to turn things into sand
>>
>>89301884
Heh.

>>89301781
The ability to perfectly read and subtly manipulate wind currents.
>>
The superpower of being worthwhile without being shoehorned into teams with god-level beings.
>>
Kinetic charging
Healing factor
Enhanced vision
>>
>>89301781
Magic arrows.
>>
>>89301781
He and most so called normal heroes already have powers.
>>
>>89301781
Nothing. They're fine the way they are.

Though I wish Hawkeye would get a proper fucking costume again. I'm so tired of him just running around in bland shirts with a vaguely arrow shaped symbol.

He was a circus performer who loved what he did. Outlandish costumes fit his character perfectly.
>>
>>89301781
the power to make the turn signal change green, but only for a different side of the intersection
>>
>>89301781
The power to always shit clean and never have to use paper again
>>
Concentration. Like autism-level of hyperconcentration. With enough practice, they can pull off Cyclops-level ricochets and long-distance sniping just by spitballing angles and wind directions.
>>
>>89301781
Relevancy
>>
>>89301781
...Nothing.
>>
>>89301781
low level telekinesis on anything they touched in the last few minuets

not enough to stop a bullet as it hits them or even realy bend it in its flight, but enough to alter the set of an arrows fletching or force someones eyelids closed
>>
>>89301781
Is there a name for that one power where your brain processes things so quickly, the world moves in slow motion? I'd give them that.

Or maybe just super human eyesight. I heard snipers with great eyesight can t rain themselves to see the ripples created by flying bullets in the air.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I40pW5HeHRU
>>
>>89301781
give hawkeye x-ray vision and give green arrow a vaguely defined enchanted bow
>>
File: HankTheRanger[1].png (645KB, 639x452px) Image search: [Google]
HankTheRanger[1].png
645KB, 639x452px
>>89301781
No powers, just have Tony build him a bow with an arc reactor that shoots repulsor arrows.
>>
>>89304325
Hank is a qt
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.