[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which character is the fourth pillar of DC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1715.jpg (51KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1715.jpg
51KB, 220x293px
>>
>>89299108
GL or Flash
>>
Flash
>>
It's the Flash.
>>
File: 1482915028214.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1482915028214.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Harley
http://www.cbr.com/jim-lee-dubs-harley-quinn-fourth-pillar-of-dc-comics-line/
>>
>>89299108
Green Lantern.
Each of the other pillars represents an aspect of the DCU:
Batman represents street level vigilantism, Superman represents bold, over the top, classic super heroics, Wonder Woman represents gods, monsters, and ancient myths.

Green Lantern is there to represent the cosimc aspect, with aliens and stuff like that.
>>
Green Lantern
>>
>>89299108
Flash
>>
It changes with the time.
>>
>>89299108
Flash I guess

he's on the rise and his book sells well
>>
The Flash.
>>
>>89299277
The thematic thing is huge, but i'm still tempted to lean towards Flash. He has been at the center and forefront of DC in so many regards in storytelling, development of the universe and publication history.

Showcase #4, Flash of Two Worlds, Crisis on Infinite Earths, Infinite Crisis, Flashpoint, dude is important.
>>
Currently, it's Harley. Anybody who says otherwise is wrong.
>>
the fournity
>>
>>89300435

Green Lantern and the Flash are All-American's characters. Replace them with Aquaman and Green Arrow.
>>
>>89300465
Fuck off.
>>
DICK FUCKING GRAYSON
>>
>>89299108
It;s Flash, dude's book (or at least is used to) represents legacy(something DC is famous for)), introduced the multiverse, brought in the silver age. He's insanely important.
>>
>>89300478
hes gay and has gay fans so no
>>
>>89300705
And you're autistic, so what?
>>
>>89299108
A triangle is the strongest shape, there is no fourth pillar.
>>
>>89300477

Fuck off, All-American trash. You're not DC.
>>
>>89300779
Fuck off, autismo. You're not human.
>>
>>89300773
WW is definitely the weakest link of the three.

Replace her with Flash since he's the big DC universe mover, or Harley if you're hellbent on a female.
>>
>>89299413
Flash wasn't important in Infinite Crisis.

Flash has basically only been important when Barry was alive.
>>
>>89300465
>green arrow
>Im exist incase they didnt feel like using batman that month in a JL comic.

yea...no
>>
>>89299108
Honestly, it's the Joker.
>>
GL or Flash, just not Cyborg, Oh why did they make him part of the original 7
>>
>>89302067
Muh diversity for when John Stewart couldn't be around.
>>
>>89302084
Well, how do you think the Martians felt?
>>
>>89302137
Green Lives Matter
>>
>>89299277
Glass hasn't been cosmic since Johns started his run, it's about colored rings and nothing more
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.