[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Craig McCracken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: mccrack.jpg (163KB, 318x769px) Image search: [Google]
mccrack.jpg
163KB, 318x769px
Which was his best show?
>>
>>89288331
I love foster's too much
>>
Foster's
>>
>>89288331
PPG, Foster's unfortunately sucked eggs for the most part thanks to how insufferable Bloo was(along with most of the other recurring cast members besides Mac and Frankie)

haven't seen enough of Wander to properly judge that one
>>
Wander over Yonder
>>
PPG>WOY>Foster's
>>
I REALLY liked Wander, and I grew up with Foster's, but I really really liked how PPG deflected the 'girly show for girls' trope. I think PPG, then Wander, then Foster's.
>>
I'm gonna say Foster's my personal lowest 'cause it has that "kid has insane ADHD adventures in your average american town" feel which is usually a turn down for me. Even though it has some of the best humor.
Powerpuff is good and it's a classic for a reason, but it has its fair share of meh episodes.
Wander, on the other hand, has some of the best tv-bugdet animation ever, high production values and the ability to be a serious show when it wants to: my favourite without a doubt. And of course it lasted one third of the other two shows' length.
>>
>>89288381
>>89288402
>/thread
Which had the better waifus, lel.

>bellum & sedusa
>FRANKIE
>dominator & (the horse)
>>
>>89288376

>Wander over Yonder

/thread.
>>
WoY has my personal vote, in terms of expressing artistic integrity and animation, but PPG has more quantity of content. Fosters had some great designs but Bloo being retconned into an insufferable piece of shit ruined a show with far more potential and locks it firmly into 3rd place.
>>
>>89288331
PPG > Wander-season2 > Fosters > Wander-season1
>>
>>89288635
Frankie.
ONLY Frankie.

>>89288700
Can someone explain why people always hate when a character evolves into a jerk? The same stuff happened for TAWOG and if I recall correctly, some of Spongebob's late seasons. I can get criticizing a series for becoming too mean-spirited, but I don't see the problem when it's just one character.
Bloo's slick mannerisms are part of what makes the show for me, honestly.
>>
File: Hi I'm Big Butt Keane.png (2MB, 5000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Hi I'm Big Butt Keane.png
2MB, 5000x3000px
>>89288635
Don't forget about Ms. Keane
>>
>>89288331
I haven't seen much of Wander Over Yonder, but I really want to watch that show, since I love Craig McCracken's works

Between PPG and Foster's, I will go with Foster's Home. It's actually my favorite cartoon of all time. It does have some meh/bad episodes, but there's a ton of episodes that I would rewatch over and over again.

PPG is also great and was another big part of my life. I loved the villains (especially Him) and the animation was amazing.

I know Craig didn't create this show, but I love Dexter's Lab, which he worked on.

>>89288809
This

I love Bloo's selfish, witty, and hilarious personality. I also find him really likable and he is my favorite cartoon character of all time.
>>
PPG
>>
>>89288948
Artist?
>>
>>89288948
>SHREK
lol
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.