[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this show ever good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (260KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
260KB, 1920x1080px
I remember hating this show as a kid and I still hate it as an adult, even the early seasons.
>>
It was good, but not great
>>
>>89283232
Early seasons were good, but recent ones fucking suck
>>
>>89283425
What's the difference between the old and new seasons?
>>
>>89283232
The first few seasons were good. You just didn't like them, and that's fine.
>>
>>89283473
Over-reliance on using Dad and Crocker for jokes, ignoring most of the remaining original supporting cast, constantly coming up with stupid ways for Cosmo and Wanda to lose their wands just to keep the plot going.
>>
>>89283232
Always gets me.
>>
>>89283232
I got bad after the crossovers with JimmyNewtron and they started running out of ideas for the show. Hence, adding characters of Poof, a magic dog, and seasons that focus on anti-faries and pixies

I do remember back in like 2003 Nick forced OddParents to compete with InvaderZim and seeing commercials for kids to go out and vote online on which they wanted to see more.
>>
I recently rewatched seasons 1-3. Cosmo and Timmy's dad have a few good lines and Timmy's Dad is easily the best part but I got bored of rewatching it.

I got sick of Timmy mainly because of how many plots involve him wishing something into reality and having it be so powerful that its immune to magic. The first two times I can accept but after that, his inability to say "but make sure its vulnerable to magic" annoyed me.
>>
>>89283722
literally my parents
>>
Early seasons were good, easily one of the best shows back then. There's a reason it overshadowed the sponge for a while. You just have shit taste.
>>
Should have stopped with CC.
>>
>>89290104
There was some good stuff after CC. Fairy Idol should've been the finale.
>>
>>89290197
ok fair
>>
>>89283750
It's too bad because ZIM was already nearly dead at that point, and FOP was just as big as SpongeBob (which was on a semi-hiatus between 2003-2005).
>>
File: 1478838089621.jpg (158KB, 781x750px) Image search: [Google]
1478838089621.jpg
158KB, 781x750px
>>89283232
>I hate this show, tell me why I should like this show?
You won't because you never liked it. So why would that change now if I gave my opinion?

Your thread is shit and so are you, fuck off OP.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.