[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miles Morales

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: miles morales.0.jpg (410KB, 1920x1733px) Image search: [Google]
miles morales.0.jpg
410KB, 1920x1733px
So does this character only receive attention for being black?
>>
kinda yeah
>>
>>89278576
Bendis loves BBC
>>
What else has he got going for him?

What's his personality?

Seriously. He's got none.

He doesn't even have his own rogue's gallery.
>>
>>89278640
>obligatory misunderstood British Broadcasting Corporation reference here
>>
>discussing SJW shit in comics
>Bring up Miles
>Normie Friend comes in and says how he loves Miles and very progressive
>Ask him of he's actually RAPED WOMEN
>go out and get us some white bitches to fuck with our black cocks
>>
>>89278576
Miles gets the attention for being a Bendis tainted monkey's paw or the demand for a Donald Glover Spider-Man.
His Blackness is not nearly as notable as is his blandness.
>>
>>89278671
>Ask him of he's actually RAPED WOMEN
What?
>>
>>89278685
No pretty sure him being black is why everyone loves him
>>
Hopefully he'll be more developed in his movie.
>>
>>89278576
Yes
end thread
>>
>>89279488
i doubt marvels got the talent these days to do more than just appropriate more of peters enemies/story to prop up miles
>>
>>89278576
Nigger man
>>
>>89279520
As long as its good I don't care
>>
>>89278738
his suit being black is why
>>
File: 939043.jpg (155KB, 960x770px) Image search: [Google]
939043.jpg
155KB, 960x770px
>>89278576
Ironically, only /co/ makes a big deal out of his race and only his race without reading the sources material. So they end up being the very people they claim to populate the reader base and can't stand.
>>
>>89280036
I read it, it's shit, he's shit, and he literally has no personality so him being black is literally all he has going for him.
>>
>>89278576
What attention? He got attention when he was first revealed and Marvel made a big media circus of it, nowadays he's mostly ignored by readers and exists in the minds of the general public as a distant back of the head knowledge that a black Spider-Man exists.
>>
>>89278738
I don't think you've ever heard anyone say that
>>
>>89278576
yes

Unlike Moon girl who's comic actually good and isn't about skin color too bad the book was made in the social politics era
>>
>>89278576
He gets attention for not being white. It's a slightly different thing.

>>89280121
If this had come out right after Ms. Marvel started, I'd be all for it, but after two years of "Every new female hero is a super genius tech savant who is incapable of making mistakes" I don't have any goodwill left.

If you wanted to have the "smartest person in the world" be black, what the fuck is wrong with Blue Marvel or Black Panther? If you needed it to be a woman, what was wrong with Wasp? I would much rather deal with a post-SW retcon that puts some random Wakandan at the top intellectually/technologically, but no, it HAS to be a black, American, inner-cty, female teenager because liberals are incapable differentiating between actual intelligence/insight and the liberating absence of context and past experience that sometimes enables children and teenagers to come up with new ideas.

>THIS CHILD WILL SAVE US! FROM THE MOUTHS OF BABES....
>>
>>89280118
Oh please like normies and sjw would ever admit that
>>
>>89280244
You need to realize that writers want $$$ and royalties
>>
>>89280244
Luna makes mistakes cinstantly though.
>>
>>89278576
And also because /co/ keeps complaining about him.
>>
One good thing did come from Miles though

That comic comic with him and Kamala about to fuck if they didn't
>>
>>89278576
I don't think he really "gets attention" as much as "gets pushed"
>>
File: miles kamala adan annual.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
miles kamala adan annual.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>89281753
Don't be stupid, all the Kamala/Miles stuff was golden.
>>
wez spidahmanz nd shiet nigga
fuckin Mafia up in here yeezees
>>
>>89278576
pretty much.
>>
>>89278576
Why ask a question when you know the answer.
>>
File: 250px-595Joltik.png (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-595Joltik.png
49KB, 250x250px
>>89280022
>doesn't want to be seen as "the black Spider-Man"
>wears a costume that can only be described as "the black Spider-Man"
>as opposed to "electric Spider-Man" or anything else that might distinguish him from older Spider-Men
JUST MAKE THE SUIT YELLOW NIGGA.
>>
>>89282113
>electric
that already implies black, as superheroes go
>>
>>89278643
That's not the worst part. With bringing him to 616 they removed all of his background and his motivation for being Spider-Man.
>>
>>89278685
>Donald Glover Spider-Man
The way Marvel destroyed all hopes of that happening is brilliant. They took all that Miles can offer, like his buddy Ganke, renamed all of it so that Bendis doesn't get a penny, and gave it to Peter. They even cast Glover as some low level Spidey villian.
>>
>>89280118
Luke Cage said that.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.