[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, Dr McNinja has just ended. I've been reading it from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

So, Dr McNinja has just ended. I've been reading it from the first issue way back, and I've never seen anyone who also read it.

Kinda sad. Wasn't amazing in any sense of the word, but it was sort of a ritual every week. Like a Garfield strip.
>>
>>89276952
>You never see his face
Fuck you Hastings you knew exactly what you were doing.
>>
>>89276952
see >>89271083
>>
>>89277102
Who's face?

Dr Mcninja died in the rescue of the President. No more will a doctor practice medicine and ninjutsu concurrently.

That guy is just a normal everyday doctor. His face is unimportant.
>>
>>89277116
Nigga you best be trolling
>>
There was honestly not that much to talk about with McNinja or maybe it'd have threads more often. But it had a good run for what it was worth I reckon
>>
File: 1416342244692.png (64KB, 617x402px) Image search: [Google]
1416342244692.png
64KB, 617x402px
Hard to believe it's over.

It was a wonderful ride.
>>
My favorite Dr. McNinja joke will always be:

>*Interjection Detonating Surprise
>>
>>89278883
>Their one weakness.
>Bullets. From a gun.
>>
>>89277221
Are you?
Dr. McNinja is dead. He died in chaos after the death of King Radical. All that exists left of him is his mask and Patrick Goodman, M.D.
>>
I used to read a lot of webcomics back in 2008 or so, but dropped them one by one as they died or became septic waste. Dr Mcninja was the only one I kept reading. It may not have been top tier, it managed to mantain a respectable level of consistency in quality and updates, which is something worthy of mention in the hiatus-ridden world of webcomics.

Goodbye, Doctor Mcninja. You were pretty damn good.
>>
>>89276952
I've never seen anyone who also read it
Plenty of people did. It was the Hellboy of webcomics. So good that we never talked about it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.