[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Un

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: ch12_06.jpg (265KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ch12_06.jpg
265KB, 600x900px
New page hot off the presses!
Goddamn Cresce is fancy.
>>
>>89272167
>lizards are slaves
>The queen is midwifing dogs
>another of the endless wars with the Aldish
Sonorie is a shit queen. I hope someone someday liberates the lizards
>>
what's with all the fancy niggers?
>>
>>89272167
what's in the carpet that the two-toes are looking at?
>>
>>89272167
That lady's hair looks like a Wynaut.
>>
>>89272167
You really should have actually written unsounded in the subject line because now it will be hard to find and the already small thread is going to die rather quickly.
>>
>>89272167
That huge golden thing seems pretty fancy.
Is it just a statue or something golem-like?
>>
>>89272897
Seems to me to be a fireloper construct but not as fitted out for combat.
>>
>>89272897
Almost certainly palace guards.
>>89272306
Is that the queen, or a handmaiden/servant? Its not entirely clear.
>>
Fluirstadt looks amazing.
>>
>>89272167
Man, those arches look like a pain to walk through.
>>
>>89272957
I don't think she's the queen. The guy is asking her where the queen is.
>>
>>89272167
for communists, using prymary to build floating castles in the sky sems a little hedonistic? also, doesn't toma have some unfinished family business in the capital?
>>
>>89272957
Sorry about that. She just works there. Queen's on the next page, you won't be able to miss her.
>>
>>89273085
Yeah he married a relative (cousin??) of the queen's didn't he!
>>
>>89273085
>>89273103
Toma dead.
>>
>>89273128
I bet he survived. Elka, too.
>>
>>89272853
I thought I did. Whoops.
>>
>>89272957
>"Where's the queen?"
>"I'm here standing right in front of you are you blind?"
>>
>>89273128
Show me the damn body. And it better be well and truly dead, not only mostly dead or in the process of dying
>>
>>89272167
CRESCE A SHIT
ALDISH ENGINEERING SUPERIOR
>>
Have you ever been driven to romantic poetry and heroism by a reverse trap? Duane BEST WRIGHT IN CENTURIES Adelier was http://www.casualvillain.com/Unsounded/Stories/emanations.html
>>
>>89272167
Say Unsounded, senpai. Easier to find the thread.
>>
>>89272306
I suspect we might be seeing those lizards because the queen is about to be assassinated.

>>89273085
Cresce isn't communist as you or I know it.
>>
>have to wait until Monday to see Sonorie

So... bets on what she looks like?

I'm thinking somehow LARGE. Either very muscular or fat.
>>
>>89275169
You'd expect her to look as impractical as her floating castle, but I suspect she might be quite a practical woman when you get down to it.

That said you might well have a preview in the picture in the third panel.
>>
What's interesting is there must be some pymary being used to sculpt the cloud trail around the castle. I wonder if that's where the aspects to make it light enough to float are being taken from.
>>
>>89275198
I'm pretty sure that's a statue of Fat Yerta.
>>
Crescian haircuts are pretty goofy.
>>
>>89272853
>>89273167
No worries, it happens. I was about to post it myself due to not finding the subject with ctrl+f, but was cognizant enough to make sure to double check that it hadn't just been posted with a mistyped or missing subject. Good thing I did.
>>
>>89275242
Nah, they mean this painting. It might be her, but it's not exactly detailed enough to give us anything but her silhouette either.

I think Ashley has also posted on the tumblr that even Royals are expected to do some sort of mandatory community service, and that this queen in particular has not shirked her duties in that regard. Given what we've heard about her previously, like her having a soft spot for Aldish defectors, the Military brass's coup attempt and their reasons for it, and now this page, Sonorie seems like a person who is good at being the ideal image of an active Queen but bad actual politics and getting shit done. Like a King Arthur type person, who's beloved for being a good king to the people but ends up getting fucked sideways by their actual managerial inadequacies. Or something like that, I don't recall how exactly Camelot ended up falling apart aside from "Queen and Knight boned, maybe Arthur boned someone else and their child tried to stage a coup somehow and killed him." Something like that.
>>
File: painting.jpg (6KB, 83x111px) Image search: [Google]
painting.jpg
6KB, 83x111px
>>89276253
Whoops, forgot my image.
>>
>>89276253
>like her having a soft spot for Aldish defectors
Pretty Aldish defectors, iirc
>>
>>89276253
Don't insult my boy Arthur. The Fall of Camelot is an illustration of earthly corruption.
>>
File: ulestrian qts.jpg (90KB, 457x228px) Image search: [Google]
ulestrian qts.jpg
90KB, 457x228px
>>89273673
>Sarthos
>Elka
>Uletsrian mountain hicks
Ashley's really got a knack for brown qts.
>>
>>89275169
I bet she has all sorts of distracting glamours buzzing around her.
>>
>>89272167

Wow, we finally have something consistent about the queen and she already seems like a horrible monarch. One point for the coup.
>>
>>89272167

Not a fan of palace design. I don't want to say it's ugly but it lacks character.
>>
>>89273085
Look at Russia
>>
>>89278267
Can you explain what you mean more? It makes me think of those Bavarian folly castles
>>
>>89276274
Ald Fever?
Wonder if she has a preferred caste, I'd guess either Jet or Plat, maybe those redhaired guys.
>>
>>89278267
It's like a giant gothic pencildick that needs to be held up by fluted arches. All in all, it's pretty girly I'd say.
>>
>>89273673
Oh god too hot for me
>>
>>89278304
Plats are canon the sexiest
>>
Sorry about that ask, Ashley, pic related explanation.
>>
>>89279760
Don't cross the streams.
>>
>>89279760
What did you ask?
>>
>>89278300

It just doesn't registers with me as a castle. It's a tower, a pretty tall and decorated tower but a tower nonetheless. Perhaps it's a matter of perspective, a closer angle might better convey its dimensions better.
>>
>>89275169
Floaty and young. She still doesn't really under stand how powerful she really is which is why the country is going to shit
>>
>>89280994
Why she didn't have a link to the comic itself on her tumblr, when in fact she does, I just couldn't see it on my phone.
>>
>>89282508
Probably why I've never seen her call it a castle. It's not a castle. It's explicitly called a palace.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.