[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that time Hank bought crack on the street and used it as fish bait

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 53

File: download.jpg (9KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 256x192px
>that time Hank bought crack on the street and used it as fish bait
>>
File: 06829044.png (29KB, 310x326px) Image search: [Google]
06829044.png
29KB, 310x326px
>the drug dealer starts calling it bait
>>
>judge applies common sense to the case solely because Hank is an ordinary white man
>Hank experiences no repercussions

baka @ white privilege
>>
>>89271708
So why did the fish stop wanting the crack?
>>
File: 24.gif (350KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
24.gif
350KB, 500x344px
>>89271727
>$20 will get you all the bait you need Jack, rock on!
>>
File: hank hill laugh.gif (208KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
hank hill laugh.gif
208KB, 267x200px
>that time when Hank's hatred for his wife was so powerful that it manifested a tornado to kill her
>>
File: ll77wo0Byo1qje0v1o1.png (89KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ll77wo0Byo1qje0v1o1.png
89KB, 400x300px
>>89272053
>that time when Hank quickly had second thoughts and tried to stop the tornado from killing his wife, the tornado got pissed off and tore off all of Hank's clothes in the process
>>
>>89271771
They got used to it. Hank was caught trying to buy stronger stuff to keep them interested.
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 500x377px
>>89271708
>>
File: hank scoff.jpg (36KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
hank scoff.jpg
36KB, 540x405px
>>89272182
>that time Hank maliciously flooded Arlen, destroying dozens of homes and businesses
>>
File: hank-hill-dolphin-500x367.jpg (35KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
hank-hill-dolphin-500x367.jpg
35KB, 500x367px
>That time Hank decided to handle sexual harassment in the workplace by having the guy get raped by a dolphin
>>
File: rC8d7.jpg (47KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
rC8d7.jpg
47KB, 550x367px
>that time Hanks butt boobies blew out during the big lawn mower race
>>
>it's another "Bill chases the high of making people smile" episode
>>
>>89272735
Don't we all do that? Our jokes getting worse and worse, desperately trying to impress your friends, until you've creeped them all out, burned all your bridges, and are left completely alone?
>>
>>89271708
This episode was so great but I don't understand why Hank couldn't just say "just, pick a different lake. any other lake, this will work."
or why it kept going after they discovered dale's subterfuge...
or why it worked in the end even though hank clearly swapped out a worm, thus cheating.
>>89271755
i think you mean castrated cleancut privilege. those of us with evidence of puberty get discriminated against hardcore even now. how dare we resemble how god intended us to look! we should be following inane regulations forced on us by literally nobody
>>
>>89271708
I've been thinking about this episode a lot lately. Mostly because someone I know accidentally smoked crack not too long ago.
>>
>>89272182
I love how in the end he accomplished nothing by showing up. It was completely symbolic.

hey did you ever notice weird continuity shit like.. that episode with the guy voiced by brendan fraser, his mom was actually in an episode way back in season 2, as hank's insurance agent basically explaining why car insurance is a massive scam but it's the law so you're fucked... and hank mispronounced the name written on her nameplate, but that became their canon name when she and her son appeared later
similarly hank referred to gniewko lubecki's family as 'the gniewkos' and it felt like a writing mistake rather than hank's mistake. I wonder if they were too reluctant to correct mike judge because he was the boss
>>
>>89272828
oh god I've been there. not since childhood, but..
>>89273101
it's bizarre to me how my entire internet friend group from my teens, all of us lonely shut-ins with no social life, became massive horrible drug addicts and now they look down on me for not 'moving on' from using tv and videogames as my high.
>>
File: tumblr_o1xoc7qqLc1qhcrb0o1_540.jpg (66KB, 540x403px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1xoc7qqLc1qhcrb0o1_540.jpg
66KB, 540x403px
>>89271755
>white privilege
nigga where do you think you are
>>
I never noticed before Maria Montalvo grabs Hank's butt at the end of that episode
>>
>>89273045
nice theory, but secondary sexual characteristics aren't discriminated against -- being a slob in. i'm sure your disgusting mayonnaise-slathered beard is only one of the many reasons why parents not-so-discreetly shuffle their children away from you at the bus stop
>>
>>89273104
>in an episode way back in season 2, as hank's insurance agent basically explaining why car insurance is a massive scam but it's the law so you're fucked
I'm watching the series through for the first time as we speak, and I don't remember that at all.
>>
>>89272182

Not his underwear though.
>>
>>89272053
>That's a clean-burnin' Hell, I'll tell yhu wut
>Ahuhuhe ahuhuhe
Is Hank Hill a One Piece villain?
>>
File: This lolly is salty.png (159KB, 400x499px) Image search: [Google]
This lolly is salty.png
159KB, 400x499px
>>89272375
He flooded ONE STREET, and all the people were evacuated. If hank didn't release the flood gates the dam would have burst and all of south Arlen would have been destroyed. The only reason that Hank had to make that decision in first place was because the guy who's job it was wasn't strong enough to make tough decisions so he flaked out, so if Hank didn't show up in the first place a large majority of the town would have been destroyed in the first place, they're lucky to have him around.
>>
>>89273230
it was Traffic Jam. go watch it again, she shows up pretty early, right after kahn hits hank's car.
>>
I love the first two seasons but in season 3 I'm noticing less jokes and more worthless-generic-sitcom-plotline shit. And there's still 10 more seasons to go. Do I keep watching or move on?
>>
>>89272375
I fucking hate this episode. Hank literally had to pick the lesser of two evils to keep the whole town from flooding. This episode made me lose all sympathy for Bill.
>>
>>89273252
yes it did, it got-
>>
File: hank time to really explode 2.gif (566KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
hank time to really explode 2.gif
566KB, 320x213px
>>89273311
Looks like we got someone defending the Arlen Flooder.

I bet you liked it when he blew up the MegaLo Mart and the car lot too, didn't you?
>>
>>89273320
Yeah, it picks up
>>
>>89273333

NOT. his underwear.
>>
>>89273313
Oh! The one with that washed up black comedian.
>>
>>89273230
The one with Chris Rock, where Bobby gets indoctrinated by /pol/.
>>
>it's a "we're supposed to feel sorry for John Redcorn when he's a giant piece of shit" episode
John Redcorn's only good moment in the ENTIRE show is when he catches Joseph's arrow
>>
>>89271708
>That time when Hank viscously fucked peggy after her own baptism
>>
>>89273320
Keep watching. I will warn you, though: there's an episode down the line where Lane gets married for real. It was suppose to be the series finale, but it got renewed. All the episodes after that take a major dive in quality except for a handful of really good episodes.
>>
>>89273363
I didn't pick up on that the first time either, i love how much depth there is in this show. Bobby's like "wow, and now you teach traffic school!" all amazed, because that means he gets to meet him.. and he's like "yeah.. now i teach traffic school" utterly defeated.
>>89273379
what's sad is his new routine WAS funny
>I'm so white, during the riots I went out and BOUGHT a television
it was just too clever for texans
>>
>>89273395
>you are now realizing that there are a lot of episodes where Hank gives Peggy a creampie
>>
>>89273391
It is a real shame how that started out as a fantastic running gag but as the show became more serious, they couldn't just let a character like nancy be actively engaging in adultery and get away with it narratively. her getting back with Dale was clunky, but it was still handled well
>>
>>89273391
i liked when he and dale became friends in taking down the government
>>
File: angery henk.png (214KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
angery henk.png
214KB, 500x533px
>>89273338
God damn it, we have no concrete evidence that this upstanding family man did anything to the MegaLo Mart, in fact we have evidence that there were at least three other disgruntled employees working during the explosion. As for the car lot not only were there two other black hooded suspects seen fleeing the scene of the crime, but Mr. Hank Hill was found innocent in a court of law.
>>
File: peggy.jpg (9KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
peggy.jpg
9KB, 320x320px
>That time when Peggy kidnapped a small Mexican child
>>
>>89273456
That was an amazing episode.

>I am very pregnant because of what happened with Lupe
>>
Cotton is a way worse character than Peggy, his only good parts are his interactions with Bobby
>>
>>89273428
>hank
>able to give a proper creampie

you can only pick one
>>
>>89273415
The problem was that he was telling it to the wrong audience.
>>
>>89273428
My lord, there ARE a lot of episodes where Hank intentionally tries to inseminate Peggy.
>>
File: 1462293576725.gif (156KB, 288x229px) Image search: [Google]
1462293576725.gif
156KB, 288x229px
>>89272828
And then you get those days where, naturally, you just aren't as funny as you were, say, a month ago and the gut-wrenching fear of one day losing the only thing that makes you a remotely remarkable person drives you mad.
>>
>>89273486
He can cum, there's just not much of a sperm count. He absolutely came inside of Peggy during the birthday party episode and most likely during the episode when they try to get pregnant.
>>
>>89273473
that felt like flanderization, but having gone back to the early seasons, her spanish was even worse
>Bethany it does not matter if your avoKEdos are hard. Life is hard. you cannot make authentic quake-a-mole out of lima beans and ritz crackers
>ugh, these people. gringos
>would you please tell boomhauer swiss cheese is not mehican. it is american. i want him to bring some monterrrrey hack
>>
>>89273535
Did she really say that? I remember her Spanish being okay in early seasons.
>>
>>89273533
isn't it more the other way around? his testes, his glands, they're all fine, but his urethra is so narrow it can't come out properly. By the time it does come out, the sperm are all dead. that's why he got a low sperm count on the test.
they even said it takes him several minutes to pee, that's how narrow the sucker is.
>>
>>89273515
That's why you keep your mouth shut until you know you have a winner.

Better to be quiet and hilarious every time you talk than loud and only hilarious 10% of the time you talk.
>>
>>89273559
He's also got extreme anxiety about anything to do with sex/genitals.
>>
>>89273555
King of the Ant Hill
it might have been inconsistent writing.
what I like is that peggy is consistently badass. That time when she hears an intruder, overturns a chair, and effortlessly breaks off its leg to use as a club.
>>
>>89273572
yeah but I don't think that applies to peggy. as long as nobody else is around. he gets turned on at the drop of a hat while they're in the bedroom just talking about this or that
>>
>>89273559
>>89273572
But they also make it clear that, when he's totally relaxed, that urethra opens up nice and wide.
>>
>>89273602
what? no, that was a theory he had once, that ladybird had relaxed him enough to have bobby.. but nothing ever backed that up
>>89271708
why didn't the damn judge give him a drug test?
>>
>>89273564
But it always sounds like a zinger in my head.
>>
>>89273559
>you're now realizing the Peggy either jerked hum off or gave him a quickie to get that sample.

There's no way Hank Rutherford Hill, Assistant Manager of Strickland Propane could bring himself to masturbate.
>>
>>89273644
It's a learned ability. You've got to know who you're talking to and what you sound like.

I'm probably talking from a position of too much experience because I was an amateur comedian for bit, so I actually studied comedy in depth, and its been part of my mindset for so long I've forgotten how to approach it as an amateur. If you put in the work yourself it's actually surprisingly easy to learn.
>>
>>89273677
>Mr. Hill, perhaps you'd be more comfortable trying this at home?
>No.
>Would you like a magazine?
>...Okay. Do you have Popular Mechanics?
>Mrs. Hill, what did you tell him exactly?
>>
>>89273747
how the shit do you improvise? whether comedy or social shit or just doing auditions, I never know how to improvise anything. I have to sit and think and plan, and when I do, I'm funny as hell... but people don't give you that time.
>>
>>89273415
If Texans are dumb but have one of the best states in the union and you presumably live in a worse state, what does that make you? Retarded? Subhuman?
>>
>>89273638
it's out of your piss in 2-3 days, blood and saliva 48 hours or less. besides, you don't have to be high to break a possession law.
>>
>>89271755
>because Hank has a healthy reputation in a relatively small community
>>
>>89273835
there's more to life than cleverness. that's what KotH is about. don't claim attributes you don't have just because they're tied to self-esteem in some people.
>>
>>89273812
See improvising is easy for me, I just blurt out whatever I think is funny in that situation. But around 80% of the time it's barely passable to OK 10%to 15% it's completely dead, cringey, or plain too insulting to my friends, but there's that 5% to 10% it's pure gold that I keep chasing.
>>
>>89273812
Improvising is fifty percent luck and fifty percent knowing your audience. If you know your friends well enough you can guess what's going to happen next and plan how you'll react to it. Improv is really unreliable though, and it's not actually the hallmark of a consistent comedian -it's nice when it happens, but if you're constantly relying on dropping a reactive one-liner, you're not going to get to tell a joke very often.

The better part of conversational comedy is setting yourself up for a joke. Bring up a normal conversation that you've prepared a bit for, talk it out normally, strike if you get the opportunity. If you never get the chance, you've still managed a decent conversation and you can try again on the next topic.
>>
>>89273881
nevertheless this is a judge who wanted to believe hank's story, and who plays by his own rules.
I didn't realize crack was out of you that quickly though.
>>
>>89273210
>wavy hair is considered intrinsically unkempt, dirty
>ludicrously underrepresented in media, white people never having it, black men encouraged to remove it all, women to wear straight wigs
there's racism going on here but not the kind you're thinking of
>>
File: booby.png (37KB, 191x122px) Image search: [Google]
booby.png
37KB, 191x122px
>>89273439
>I read it in his voice
>>
>>89272182

Why couldn't it be Peggy having all her clothes blown off then left their naked and embarrassed.
>>
>>89273045
>how dare we resemble how god intended us to look! we should be following inane regulations forced on us by literally nobody
take a shower you hippy
>>
File: hank holds troll doll.png (250KB, 540x409px) Image search: [Google]
hank holds troll doll.png
250KB, 540x409px
>>89273439
Please, we know what kind of person Hank is. Several witnesses can confirm that she threatened a federal employee at the DMV for refusing her insane demands to be listed as a male on her driver's license.
>>
>>89274132
why not Luanne?
>>89274139
you realize it'll be you next, right? you can't stay on these people's good side forever.
>>
>>89274181
>why not Luanne?

Peggy would be more embarrassed and ashamed of the situation also i prefer Peggy.
>>
>Have a foot fetish
>The Peggy episode makes me very uncomfortable
>>
>>89274246
people lump both of the two VERY different types of foot fetish together, I wish they wouldn't.
as Hank quite accurately puts it, the ones interested in peggy were the kind who hate feet and to some extent hate themselves.. they like looking at ugliness.
there IS a kind that likes looking at pretty things. they.. (er, we) wouldn't like peggy's
>>
>>89274289
Woah.
>>
File: hp1.jpg (242KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
hp1.jpg
242KB, 720x540px
you know you would
>>
>>89273835
>Best state in the union
>Literally holds the record for threats of secession

>Texan government higher ups literally called for the deaths of a President, DA, and actually attacked his VP when he visited
>Had to pull a 180 and pretend they never said it and acted like they were the people who grieved most when he was then killed in Dallas

Texas is a shit.
>>
>>89274488
you basically just mentioned what's awesome about them. christ, anon, it's not hard to come up with actual negatives.
>>
>>89274430
Yeah, but I'm not a married man with a kid, I'm a horny 21 year old with a penis.
>>
>>89274430
>feeling Buck's crusty sperm drip out when I fuck her

No Thanks.
>>
>that episode where two guys made a GTA clone with online multiplayer in two days
>>
>>89274697
maybe it was just a mod
>>
>>89274697
>has a killcode in it that erases the game off of other people's computers.
>>
>>89274845
You guys are kind of ignoring the most obvious explanation: Hank was only TOLD it did that.
and he was TOLD it was a game they were making, rather than a mod, which it obviously was. because how would he know the difference?
honestly the whole thing could have been solved more easily by just corrupting one of his files or something, he'd never understand how to reinstall it or even that he could.
>>
File: 7jrss5q.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
7jrss5q.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>that episode where Hank was going to smuggle a bomb onto a plane
>>
>>89274929
bill was playing the game and his shut down too
>>
>>89275009
huh. uhh.. well i guess it shut down the server...
>>
>>89275002
>This episode had the second or third version of Peggy's mom.
>The weird limbo that Luanne's parents are in for most of the series
What's with the Platter family having such inconsistent writing?
>>
>>89274430
there other girls thats better
>>
>>89273574
I think it's a pretty popular thing to shit on PEgy's character and write her off as the most annoying character in the show, but I've always enjoyed her characterisation. Both the humour derived from her being a know-nothing know-it-all and the times where she's genuinely a loving wife and a doting mother. And, of course, a gung-ho badass.
>>
File: Hank-Sexy.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hank-Sexy.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>89272375

one of the best Hank reactions I've seen in years, thank you. a very rare smug Hank
>>
>>89275109
Some of it might be bad memory, but in the end you really can't get out of it without a few retcons. Biggest one I can think of is Peggy saying she never even kissed a boy til she was 20, and now that guy's dead. It was not in a context where she would lie.
Honestly the retcons are easy enough to swallow, it weirdly gives KotH more live-action-sitcom legitimacy. Y'know because animation doesn't usually have to change faces when they change actors, but characters like rarely-appearing parents are the most likely to change.
What really bugs me is character derailleur. now Luanne's okay, I'm fine with what happened to her more or less, but when they basically decided Bobby couldn't keep growing up because they liked Pammy too much (can't blame them), did they have to suddenly make him a shitty brat?
and Hank's mom leaving that hilarious and awesome jewish guy just so they could give her another celebrity guest star boyfriend in an utterly nonsensical plot whose moral seems to be 'eh just let your mom run wild and kill herself'. that hit me right in the kishkes i tell you what.
>>
>>89273835
"Best" by what metrics exactly?
>>
>>89275123
it waxes and wanes
i remember when her chute didnt open, about that time we were sick of her and hoped she'd die. malcolm in the middle was giving me kind of a low opinion of sitcom moms at the time.. but in the end she was amusing even then. Really in the end I think I enjoy peggy.
I just fucking hate kathy najimy
>>
How could you flunk The Flying Hawaiian?
>>
>>89275120
All the ones that want some Hank spank in their banks.

First Texas Bank of Hank, withdrawls only.
>>
>>89275181
>and Hank's mom leaving that hilarious and awesome jewish guy just so they could give her another celebrity guest star boyfriend in an utterly nonsensical plot whose moral seems to be 'eh just let your mom run wild and kill herself'. that hit me right in the kishkes i tell you what.

That episode has one of my favorite Hank quotes in the entire series at least.

>*sighs* I could talk all day about nails. And I have!
>>
>>89275181
See, the whole thing with continuity is that, in the episode that has Peggy's Mom as the Bitchy Old Cowhand was that implies that Peggy just randomly went to high school in Texas by herself.
>>
>>89275233
that or a temporary move followed by a move back, I guess. which isn't unheard of, but.. yeaaah that was problematic.
good episode though. i like how in the end they write her off as a shitty person. she was so much like my mom's mom, same with peggy's dad. just this nice quiet soft-spoken old man who really should have taken a firm grip on that piece of shit woman and taught her how to behave like a human being, but didn't, but everyone likes him anyway because at least HE's nice.
>>
Why is hank hill such a good character?
>>
>>89275293
Because he's what a lot of people should be: rooted in common sense and willing to give someone a chance until their jackassery rears its head.
>>
File: Fakeboylupin.png (106KB, 203x299px) Image search: [Google]
Fakeboylupin.png
106KB, 203x299px
>>89273515
Damn me as fuck don't remind me of my worst nightmare
>>
Was Minh the best wife material in the show?
>>
>>89275293
he manages to be hilarious by being completely serious. That takes a lot of skill. Mike Judge is an amazing student of humanity, and can deliver all kinds of subtlety just as easily as he can make a bunch of TP for my bunghole jokes. Really, there hasnt been a straightman like Hank since the 30s, and there hasn't been one since either
>>
>>89275181
>did they have to suddenly make him a shitty brat?
I hate it when they did this. After a while his only consistent personality was being a lazy pile of putty and he just absorbed the personality of whatever bad influence Hank was trying to save him from that week.

The worst moment was the episode when his parents told him to get dressed and go to church but instead he stole from Peggy's purse to order a pizza. He didn't even feel any remorse until he was told that he'd be going to Hell. That's not the kind of character Bobby is.
>>
>>89275348
I always figured it was him becoming a teenager. Same with Joseph.
>>
>>89273938
>I didn't realize crack was out of you that quickly though.
Most drugs are. It's really just THC that lingers for long periods of time.
>>
>>89275390
I can accept that answer for him sleeping in and skipping church, but him stealing from his mom is just too much. He didn't even hesitate.
>>
File: 1363993298136.jpg (74KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1363993298136.jpg
74KB, 250x250px
>>89273835
>when the state full of evolution deniers tries to call anyone else retarded
Do you have a single actual reason to think you're so "great"? Or do you all just all just circlejerk over your state and use other people saying it's great as evidence and turn it into a logic loop?

That was a rhetorical question.
I should probably explain to your dumbass uneducated texas mind that a rhetorical question is one that's not actually supposed to be answer, but is just a statement in the form of a question.
>>
>>89271755
Family man with a job != hoodrat scum, broseph
>>
>>89275459
Why is this statism bullshit so celebrated in a society that seems to be allergic to the slightest hint of racism?

I bet you think everyone in Texas talks like a cowboy too
>>
Friendly reminder that Bobby might be the reincarnation of a Lama.
>>
>>89275668
There are, like, five moments in KotH that hint that a higher power is totally canon.
>>
>>89275621
>complains about generalizations while generalizing all Americans to be "allergic to the slightest hint of racism"

Ironic.

And it's not any kind of ism to point out the majority of texans believe in creationism and make fun of them over it.
>>
>>89271708
>live in garland ,texas
watch this show as a kid to teen
>tmw I realized Arlen was based of Garland
man I still memeber that feeling
>>
>>89273284
No, he's a JoJo hero.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-njtZmmUw4
>>
File: they lib.gif (3MB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
they lib.gif
3MB, 394x394px
>>89273456
>little girl is brought to their house
>chills in the living room and eats tasty snacks
>gets her own mattress
>is brought back to the village for no ransom or anything
>"HELP THEY ARE EVIL KIDNAPPERS!"

Send em all back
>>
>>89275911
>if the same thing happened to a white girl, Neo-Cons would paint it as being a part of some evil sex cult and try to use it as a reason to go to war
>>
>>89275948

The difference is the average family in Mexico is being extorted by a drug cartel. That's not the case in real countries such as America.
>>
>>89271708
>trys Texas rigging a real worm
>does it wrong anyways
He's a shitty fishermen and real bass anglers catch their fish with artificials, using live bait is even considered cheating in tournaments.
>>
File: 5965.jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
5965.jpg
22KB, 640x480px
>>89273456
>that time Peggy sabotaged Thanksgiving because Bobby had found a talent and was better than her at cooking
>>
>>89275962
but anon-kun, Mexico is in America.

Also: America is not a country.
>>
>>89275781
I hated Garland, but then again I lived in the nigger zone and went to a shitty school
>>
>>89275710
>that time god powered the Hill family's remote despite it having no batteries
>>
>>89276220

There is only one country in the American continents that matters so it's fair that they call themselves America.
>>
>>89273812
I'm at my funniest when it's off the cuff. When I put too much effort into it, all my jokes fall flat.

Comedic timing is important. You need to say it at the right time. Also, knowing your audience and adjusting. If your friend is really into wit, use wit. If he's really into lowbrow humor, do that. Roll with the bad jokes, dont dwell on them, and try to make yourself laugh too. If you dont think it's very funny, chances are no one else will either.
>>
>>89274430
Probably. But I'm not a shining beacon of good like Hank.
>>
>>89275338
I believe that Hank's "hwhat?" is the most natural, believable and hilarious reactions to something put to animation. Kind of like in Deadpool when Vanessa is kidnapped and he goes home just shouting fuck.
>>
>>89271755
Well hank has a family and has been working a job for twenty years
How many black men that show up un court can say the same?
>>
>>89273456
Remember when Peggy lived in Arlen as a child and her mother was basically an older version of her and She and Hank were highschool lovers
>>
>>89274430
I ain't married and got a kid
>>
>>89275513
>You should be able to break the law if you have a family and a job

Cool. Very reasonable.
>>
File: 1468289078842s.jpg (2KB, 102x125px) Image search: [Google]
1468289078842s.jpg
2KB, 102x125px
>>89271755
>white
>privilege
I'm sorry, I don't seem to understand
>>
>>89274430
Hell no, she was acting like the kind of crazy you don't stick it in.
>>
>>89275293
Good natured, honest, respectable and forgiving but not to the point where he lets people walk all over him. He is capable of recognizing flaws, including his own, and trying to correct them to improve lives. He's not just the perfect straightman for all the shenanigans but he is an honestly good person whom we can all relate to on some degree.
>>
>>89271755
The judge immediately declares him guilty five seconds into the trial, and only agrees to the fishing test because he thinks it'll be good for a laugh.
>>
File: 1367364409486.png (901KB, 1014x768px) Image search: [Google]
1367364409486.png
901KB, 1014x768px
>>89271708
>that episode where Minh becomes a gun nut
>>
File: King-of-the-hill_pigmalion[1].png (128KB, 464x352px) Image search: [Google]
King-of-the-hill_pigmalion[1].png
128KB, 464x352px
>THAT TIME PEGGY MURDERED A MAN
>AND THEN MADE A JOKE
>AND NOBODY EVER BRINGS IT UP AGAIN
Peggy is a fucking psycho
>>
>>89271755
bait
>>
>>89272375
>>89273311
>>89273321

Pissed me the fuck off, I tell you what.

>Bill acting like a Grade A Ass-twat
>The town flipping their shit at Hank
>The fucking dam operator passing blame

Hank's a saint, I'd have flipped my shit
>>
>>89275215

>withdrawls only

Tell that to the dolphin
>>
>>89275209

That episode never fails to trigger me. It hit too close to home with the town and school I grew up in, where football was Priority Alpha #1.

I'm probably just salty that my scrawny gamer self had to watch as a bunch of illiterate hicks and negroes plowed their way through every girl I knew, though.
>>
>>89279735
No, if you're a Southerner who actually pays attention to what goes on, that episode is 100% true to life. Like, there was a highschool near where I live in Tennessee that literally cut out its art curriculum so the football team could build a bigger stadium.

There's nothing fucking sadder than going to a highschool football game in the South and seeing the pain in the eyes of drunk fathers that THIS was the highest point in their lives and they'll never have it back, so they push their sons to do it, hoping they can figure out how to extend that football glory forever. Even sadder is that they can't articulate what that pain really is and just say that its pride.
>>
>>89272375
There were hairline fractures
>>
>>89279295
What the fuck?

Which episode?
>>
>>89275337
probably
>>
>>89271755
Being the foundation of society isn't a privilege, it's a responsibility
>>
File: 438735453454.png (414KB, 704x479px) Image search: [Google]
438735453454.png
414KB, 704x479px
Dinner's ready. Where's grandpa?
>>
>>89280011
>foundation of society
I guess Ancient Sumeria and Babylon didn't exist, while you filthy Europeans were throwing shit at each other.
>>
>>89280054
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hod0WtYE4SA
>>
>>89273456
>that time when Peggy was empowered by becoming a model for a foot fetish site.
>>
>>89274430
>little girl's pom-pom socks.
I wouldn't unless she threw those out the window.
>>
>>89280146
I thought she was disgusted?
>>
>>89280091

What's that got to do with anything?

Modern society, nigga
>>
>>89273415
The problem was that his entire act was racist shit told to a black audience and his delivery sucked because they weren't his own jokes. He was just emulating/copying what other people thought was funny.

He should have ran his material past Chris Rock first and Chris rock should have helped him learn the skills to be a real comedian. It's more than reciting jokes. It's making observations and using those observations in a way that elicits laughter.
>>
File: long sustained yelling.jpg (27KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
long sustained yelling.jpg
27KB, 640x454px
>>89279278
Thank you for being the only person in the thread so far who actually watched the episode.
>>
File: IMG_5291.jpg (20KB, 249x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5291.jpg
20KB, 249x267px
>>89279295
>that episode where Minh was hot.

basically every time she shows up
>>
>>89274222
haha yeah what if her shoes came off too and she had to walk home barefoot, wouldn't that be hilarious?
do you think she'd wash her own feet or make bobby do it? lol sorry if this offends anyone
>>
>>89279295
>tfw qt sexy asian that can use a rifle
i fear if I cheat on her, i'm fucked; but it's still hot tho
>>
>>89280054
>>89280104
>Youtube Poop E-Celebs
into the trash it goes
>>
>>89272570
>That time we learned the shirt Bill always wears was a bribe to get him to stay quiet about his own Dolphin-rape.
>>
>>89274289
I think everyone hates themselves to an extent. That's why I have both B)
>>
File: IMG_7882.jpg (85KB, 623x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7882.jpg
85KB, 623x468px
>that time Hank Hill befriended silver surfer
>>
>>89273338
He was cleared by Homeland security when Dale called them
>>
>>89279295
She did become a proud member of the Arlen Gun Club
>>
>>89281116
>if I cheat on her
Why would you?
>>
>>89281339
>"Uh, Mr. Surfer, I know you're new on Rainy Street and probably have different customs on your Death Star or whatever, but we don't allow surf boards in the alley. And we certainly don't break rules of perspective. It's all in your neighborhood charter. You must not have got it. I'll be sure to get you a copy."
>>
>>89280196
She was empowered until the dicks running the site told her that it was about her feet being gigantic and unattractive
>>
>>89275713
it's hypocritical though. you realize everything you believe will be considered wrong by your precious scientific community eventually. and by eventually I mean soon. besides you don't know squat personally yourself, you're just following another drummer you have faith in
>>
>>89281805
Is the Power Cosmic stronger than the powers of Block Captain?
>>
>>89281963
This is a special kind of dumb. There's a world of difference between "this is the closest thing we have to the truth according to current scientific knowledge" and "because current scientific knowledge is incomplete everything about it is false"
>>
>>89281963
>correcting yourself when new, more accurate information is discovered instead of staying wrong forever is bad
>>
>>89281963
*tips crucifix*
>>
File: I can erect my sentry to this.png (60KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
I can erect my sentry to this.png
60KB, 300x169px
>>89279295

>that time when Minh was best girl

No seriously, she wasn't a stuck up snob like peggy (it was a normal thing in her culture, and she learned to loosen up), she didn't cheat on her husband like Nancy, and she wasn't trailer park trash like Luanne.
>>
>>89282334
>stronger than the powers of Block Captain
Do you listen to yourself when you talk? Nothing is stronger than Block Captain.
>>
File: 1484708576478.jpg (272KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1484708576478.jpg
272KB, 1250x1250px
>>89274430
>redneck whore who bangs old men
except no I wouldn't
>>
>>89273186
>>89273889
>>89275513
>>89279047
>>89277704
>>89279508
>>89280011
>>89280234

lol the butthurt

if nothing else the show should have depicted him getting a very light sentence from reduced charges with community service, or another episode dealing with the phenomenon of paying enough money to have your records sealed, which rich people probably do on a regular fucking basis
>>
>>89282942
I obviously meant if the fight wasn't taking place in Hank's neighborhood.
>>
>>89279943
it's in the late seasons and mihn is a good skeet shooter and khan uses her talents to get her on the nine rivers skeet team so he can get into nine rivers
>>
>>89273391
I thought it was funny that despite being incredibly fit he was inexplicably shit at kickback in the alley
>>
>That episode where Hank uses porn tapes to win a court case
>>
>>89284095
The ball was wet. There was nothing he could do.
>>
File: Dale is suspicious.jpg (73KB, 524x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dale is suspicious.jpg
73KB, 524x600px
>>89273391
>John Redcorn's only good moment in the ENTIRE show is when he catches Joseph's arrow

He won't catch a bullet
>>
>>89284566
You forgot how they were CP tapes.
>>
>>89279278
>Hank: Your honor, I may have... accidentally... purchased once or twice some, uh, illegal substances, but I was using them - quite successfully I might add - as fish bait.
>Judge: Fish bait? ... Guilty!
>Lawyer: I told you! I told him, your honor!
>Hank: That's enough out of you! You're fired! Judge, I'm not lying to you here. I'm no criminal. I'm just a fisherman.
>Judge:Well, Hill, I don't like your story, but you've got the haircut of an honest man. I'll give you a chance to prove you're not a liar. You were using the stuff as bait?
>Hank: Yes, Sir.
>Judge:Well, I'm a bit of an angler myself. So tomorrow, you, me, and oyur bald buddy there will go out to the lake and you're gonna show me how to catch a widemouth bass with a rock of crack.
>>
>>89273481
>Badmouthing Cotton Hill
You shame us all.
>>
God dang this show was so good.
>>
>>89273481
>Cotton understands that he's a shitty person
>Acknowledges that Hank is a better father and person than him
>Knows that Bobby should be his own person
>Actually flew overseas to relieved an actual military apology for his killing of 50 men to make peace with what he did and try to make peace with the only woman he really loved
>Actually whipped Peggy into shape after her accident because he knew you can't let other people tell you want you can't do
>Acknowledged the combat ability of Vietnam Vets when they were able to outmaneuver him
>Actually worried about and was saddened by the Hank that Hank might not actually love him

What does Peggy do that counters a bitter old man who understands that he's an ass to others and is self-aware?
>>
>>89285640
>Actually worried about and was saddened by the Hank that Hank might not actually love him
I thought he was at peace with that?
>>
>>89285640
I liked how Cotton also one upped Peggy in the end.
>>
>>89273835
This wasn't a very clever response
>>
>>89286159
In the Christmas episode with Jimmy Carter, Cotton is obviously upset by Hank expressing zero consideration for Cotton.

By the time he dies, it's only that Hank isn't taking his death with stoicism that pisses him off.
>>
>>89283307
hank has never been rich, i think you dont understand the show
>>
>>89275293

unlike most cartoon protagonists, he's actually a good person who's just misguided sometimes
>>
>>89286254
>Cotton literally died just to spite Peggy
>>
File: 1335827028919.jpg (14KB, 444x482px) Image search: [Google]
1335827028919.jpg
14KB, 444x482px
>>89285039
Not with Dale at the trigger he won't.
>>
File: rich hank.png (255KB, 532x465px) Image search: [Google]
rich hank.png
255KB, 532x465px
>>89286363
>hank has never been rich
Lies lies and more lies to defend the most evil person in Texas.
>>
>>89273395
>that time when Hank became so aroused by Peggy's tears and despondency that he viciously fucked her in a traincar bathroom
>>
File: 18W54.png?1.png (446KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
18W54.png?1.png
446KB, 640x480px
>>89286800
Pimping out them hoes really put him on the fast track to success, I tell you hwat.
>>
File: hank-devil.png (300KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
hank-devil.png
300KB, 576x432px
>That time Hank took his legion to prospero in order to capture his brother primarch, Magnus the Red, only to be tricked by horus into killing magnus instead of capturing him. Resulting in 10k years of bitter feuding between the Thousand Suns and the Space Wolves.
>>
>>89273456
>that time Peggy sabotaged her own husband because he was a better substitute teacher than her
>>
>>89287011
>that time Peggy got jealous of her son because he was a better cook than her
>>
>>89287034
>that time Peggy got conned twice by the same man and only succeeded in getting her money back by collaborating with a group of like twelve other people.
>>
>>89279295
>becomes
Wasn't the point that she was always one, just put it away since she moved from Loas and started her family?
>>
File: 1347748504264.jpg (59KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1347748504264.jpg
59KB, 499x374px
>>89273101
>accidentally smoked crack
>>
>>89287094
>that time Peggy pretended Bobby was wheelchair bound to get Monsignor Martinez to visit her class, then thinks he's attracted to her
>>
>>89287430
>Peggy was literally laughed out of Mexico because of this
>So desperate for someone to want to fuck her so she could refuse that she nearly brushes off Hank solving their bathroom situation JUST for her.
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 768x803px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 768x803px
>>89274430
melinda six pack abs best girl
>>
>>89287507
It been everything
>>
>>89279735
I felt the same way too
At least I had a pack of hoodrats as friends, and I was indirectly responsible for a concrete-headed fuck to crash and fail horribly senior year
>>
>>89282567
Minh did have an affair.
>>
Say what you will about John Redcorn, but I like his taste in music.
>>
>>89283307
So how was you girlfriend's hang-out day with Jamal been going?
>>
>>89272053
>>89272182
Wait, wasn't it Luanne after Hank told her to go to hell?
>>
>>89291708
No, Luanne was the reason why they stared the arguement that led to him telling her to go to hell.
>>
>>89275293
He's relatable, reasonable, and good-natured as a person. He also has enough character flaws to make him interesting as a character. This all makes him a great comical straightman that's contrasted with the more eccentric characters within the show. I'm also positive that a lot of southerners/midwesterners see a bit of their father in Hank Hill.
>>
>>89282567
>she wasn't a stuck up snob like peggy
The fuck are you on about? Her and Kahn constantly looked down at their neighbors and flaunted their meager achievements whenever possible. Peggy's problem was pride, Minh's problem was envy.
>>
>>89275293
Flawed and conflicted, but ultimately noble and honest.
People love antiheroes.
>>
>>89293232
Man, I remember that episode when they were both trying t get that 'I <3 donating blood' mug. I honestly think that Peggy might have had something to do with that crane accident that required a shitload of blood donors.
>>
>>89275459

Not everyone in texas is retarded. Just enough for extreme conservative republicans to win government.
>>
>>89282495
>More accurate
You really do not look at these modern studies. So many make claims and hide evidence, especially those in the general field of Psychology. The ultimate testament to the horrors of modern (((science))) is Dr. Money. His research included child pedophilia, many lies, and a bogus outcome according to the molested and abused children. But then the mentally retarded in the scientific community ran with his "findings" and now we have the Psychology community loving Trannies while other parts try to kill it.
>>
>>89290140
I'll bite: story?
>>
>>89276152
I can see where she was coming from, though. Hank was consistently gushing over everything Bobby did while putting down what Peggy did, aka the homemaking she had to do day-in and day-out for however many years, as being worthless. Oh we don't need to eat your dinner, Bobby's looks better. Oh wow Bobby got the stain out of the sofa and you never could. He didn't even consult her about Thanksgiving, he just completely railroaded her and said that Bobby would do it instead.
>>
>>89296253
Was out and about, anyways:
>Grew up in rural Virginia
>Wasn't unheard of for there to be students who worked on farms and shit
>this motherfucker had somehow managed to make it through 11 years of education
>Once he got to middle school though, sports took over, and he suddenly didn't have to make his empty head work so much
>He would keep to his like-minded inbred friends and crack racial slurs towards anyone that wasn't white
>School didn't care, he was a damn good athlete
>One day he decided that I should be in the spotlight, started harassing me between classes
>k, week later in English we had a big report due about early 1800's literature
>he comes to me, alone, with this bullshit story about how this would ruin his chances at a sports scholarship
>k, I agree to help, I ask for a flashdrive which he hands over
>so I'm typing this shit out for him, when I realized I should probably save a copy just in case
>In the flashdrive is just one fucking folder with no organization of files what-so-ever
>I start to skim through; it's mostly music and such
>end up finding a shitty, shaky video recorded from a phone
>him sitting around with his pals blabbering about lynching blacks at school and stuff
>I vaguely remember something about chinks and spics being thrown in there
>While in the library, one of my friends comes over and asks what I'm doing
>turn the monitor to him and ask what the fuck I should do
>"Shit Anon, sounds like you've got him by the balls. If he doesn't know you found this I'd do something fast before he remembers it"
>He was right, I drop off the flashdrive in my teachers desk with a note urging him to "give me a watch"
>those boys were gone within a week
sorry for the blogpost, but there isn't much action where I live
>>
File: 1484529394741.png (195KB, 430x363px) Image search: [Google]
1484529394741.png
195KB, 430x363px
>>89273456
>That time Peggy did that one thing we all hated
>>
>>89290140
Story?
>>
>>89296825
Didn't Bobby know all of that stuff simply because he read a magazine for housewives? Yea I see where Peggy is coming from but it also shows her hubris where she thinks that she is perfect and can learn nothing else.
>>
File: 1456203378345.jpg (47KB, 359x316px) Image search: [Google]
1456203378345.jpg
47KB, 359x316px
>>89287507
The /pol/ in me say Melinda is name derived from Mexican women saying "No me Linda" and the English speaker thinks "Melinda; what a pretty name." and it just caught on.

I know I'm wrong but it would be a perfect Peggy moment.
>>
File: really cuh.png (311KB, 498x468px) Image search: [Google]
really cuh.png
311KB, 498x468px
>>89281141
>E-Celebs
>>
>>89296825

In all fairness, it was because she wanted him to be in home economics class. She was Dr. Frankenstein, and Bobby was her Barnabas.
>>
>>89296851
I am torn on this anon, on one hand it could have been a case of faggots talking big when nobody else was around. Then again they could have started to take that shit seriously and honestly went out and started beating the shit out of whoever they saw fit. Personally I lean towards the latter, I hope it provides you with some solace that at least one person thinks you made the right call.
>>
>hank blew up the mega-lo mart
>and that car dealership
>and flooded arlen
>and was a pimp
>bobby burned down a church
>peggy kidnapped mexicans
>and tried to kill randy travis

can anyone stop the hill's reign of terror?
>>
File: dale holding dead hank.png (308KB, 477x358px) Image search: [Google]
dale holding dead hank.png
308KB, 477x358px
>>89297152
The Arlen Gun Club came close, but not even a gunshot to the chest was enough to take down Hank Hell
>>
>>89297152
>Bobby killed the last whooping crane
>Peggy killed a man
>Hank once started an insider trading ring
>Hank once used charcoal
That family aint right.
>>
>>89297022
>where she thinks that she is perfect and can learn nothing else.

If they had framed the episode as Bobby taking the time to research and apply knowledge whereas Peggy just assumes she does it better because she's Peggy, I could see that, but in the episode it's mainly that Hank is being a clueless asshole in regards to Bobby's newfound skills and he demeans Peggy in the process.
>>
>>89296851
Anti-climatic but enjoyable nonetheless 8/10 anon
>>
File: your average mithra.png (8KB, 94x97px) Image search: [Google]
your average mithra.png
8KB, 94x97px
>>89287507
>that description
god help me
>>
File: vlcsnap-1907263.png~original.png (286KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-1907263.png~original.png
286KB, 512x384px
>>89274430
i'd rather donna
>>
>>89273101
Yeah and I accidentally experimented with gay sex.
>>
Serious question here. Is charcoal or propane the superior grilling fuel?
>>
>>89280054
IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME COMIN BUT IT FINALLY CAME
>>
>>89281141
How is a person who has never revealed their face or name and is known exclusively for the content they actually create an "E-celeb"?

Is literallly any person on the internet who makes things now an E-celeb and therefore should never be mentioned just because some dipshit buzzword spammer like you doesn't like it for whatever autistic, trying-too-hard-to-fit-in reasons you have?
>>
>>89298066
charcoal
>>
>>89297788
the only correct answer is to have a threesome with Donna and >>89287507 and then go home to Luanne
>>
>>89276220
Kill yourself
>>
Strickland Propane seems over staffed. There's like over 20 characters that work there.
>>
>>89275123
It's better than what Lisa from the Simpsons turned into.

Peggy is frequently wrong about her spanish and other things in her teaching but at least she gets shit on and has some high moments instead of a boring, preachy, I'm never wrong character.
>>
>>89273321
>>89272375
>>89273311
>>89279513
that's one of several episodes I have to pretend don't exist in order to continue enjoying the show(the Valentines Day episode where Bill ruined Bobby, and the later season episode where Bill's cousin reappeared are more examples of this sort of thing)
>>
>>89274430
Nope. That bitch was crazy. Avoiding her was the right thing to do. She was willing to kill because she no longer got a free ride at work and would fuck anything that let her be lazy and live in an apartment she still had to share with someone. Now, if I was Hank I would have been fucking Luanne. Especially early Luanne that was good with cars. Hank could crack a beer open, talk about cars and get his dick sucked at the same time.
>>
>>89279295
Khan can get angry and depressed over his life sometimes but he can still continue to live knowing that he has the best wife in the area.
>>
anyone else think the show would have improved if Peggy had died from her skydiving accident?
>>
>>89281339
>>89281805
I would totally buy this if it was a real comic

>>89298358
agreed(but make it a threesome with Luanne and Minh)
>>
File: file.png (152KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
152KB, 320x240px
>that time when Connie flashed her tits to Bobby
>>
>>89299100
For a chubby little brat, Bobby had girls all over him.
>>
>>89299496
he had charisma
>>
>>89299100
considering her mom, Connie's going to be quite the looker in a year or two once Puberty fully hits her

>>89299496
>>89299514
they really shouldn't have broken up Bobby and Connie, led to a lot of really crappy A & B plots for Bobby afterwards, not to mention it basically led to Connie barely appearing at all in the last couple of seasons
>>
>>89296825
All sympathy is lost the moment she tried to get Bobby into trouble for reading a homemaking magazine. It wasn't Bobby's fault his father was inconsiderate.
>>
>>89299100
>that time i was eleven and thought i was actually going see cartoon boobies
>>
>>89299663
Damn sad her inner Kahn surfaced. Like Josephs inner Gribble.
>>
>>89298901
Yea actually, seeing Hank and Bobby deal with that loss would have been interesting.
>>
>>89276594
>There is only one country in the American continents that matters
Canada?
>>
>I said, that "fraud" used to be 6 foot 4. When he came back from the Pacific, he was 5 foot even. A Japanese machine gun blew off his shins. The doctor said he'd never walk again. 18 months later, he went to that doctor, reached up, and punched him in the kidneys. Now I can prove what he did at all those battles. In fact I don't even know if that part about hitting the doctor is true. But, what I do know is that my dad has no shins. And yet, somehow, he walks. And that's pretty heroic to me.
>>
>>89299939

>Canada
>Mattering
>Ever

If everyone in Canada dropped dead tomorrow it might get reported on if it was a slow news day.
>>
>>89297294
I can agree Hank went overboard, but he was actually bonding with Bobby when most of the time they sort of don't see eye to eye, and at best one sort of agrees the other's viewpoint has some merit, but they don't change. I know by the end of the series Bobby's doing pretty good for himself, and that's because of the moments they can share an interest in something.
>>
>>89297152
>Ladybird is a snarling racist hellhound
>>
>>89286869
No episode will ever top this for me
>He ran a red light he can't do that!!
>I AM A THE MAC DADDY OF HIEMLICH COUNTY
>>
>>89295854
The current problem with science is that no one does confirmation experiments because no one giving research grants cares about making sure the math is correct a s psychology already admits it's a boondoggle because all of it is based on 5% of the population.
>>
>>89298066
Depends, honestly.

Charcoal/wood give meat different tastes (which is what Hank means about tasting the "Heat"), but (though Hank would never say something like this) their smoke has a chance to turn thr meat carcinogenic.

Propane, being literally one extra hydrocarbon from being gasoline, is just only tasteless fire when it cooks stuff. So you don't get the traditional "cookout" flavour one associates with grilling.
>>
>>89298621
15, actually.
>>
>>89275109
>Luanne's dad was genuinely on an oil rig at one point.
>>
>>89285334
>if Hank had nappy black guy hair he would never have gotten that second chance

Really makes you think.
>>
>>89297152

I know it's TV Tropes, but someone posted a theory that people expect the worst in Hank because he was a jerk in high school and they think he hasn't changed, I really like this one, especially if you think about how the hijinxs the Hills get into come across to the everyday Arlen citizen.
>>
>>89276220

>It's so cute when the other Countries think they matter.

They only countries that matter between the Pacific and Atlantic are Canada, United States of America, and Mexico.

So Canadians, Americans (which we've been calling ourselves and other nations have too since the colonial days), and our retarded younger brother the Mexicans.

>It's 2017, girls aren't funny, get over yourself.
>>
File: QrgOg.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
QrgOg.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
In my law school Contracts II class we're covering "Anticipatory Repudiation," and the first case if Hochster v. De La Tour (1853).

Defendant, De La Tour, had hired a courier, Hochster, to go on a trip around Europe. Before the trip could start, De La Tour notified Hochster that he was no longer needed. Hochster sued for breach of contract. De La Tour replied in saying that Hochster was still under an obligation to stay ready and willing to perform the contract until the day when performance was due, and therefore could commence no action before.

In King of the Hill, Bill Dauterive is depicted as overweight, divorced, and clinically depressed. One of Bill's defining characteristics is that he cannot get over his ex wife, Lenore. Although Lenore has left Bill, no divorce papers were ever signed or filed throughout the King of the Hill series. Bill maintains an idle lifestyle, never doing anything new, refusing to date new people, all because he is waiting for the day when Lenore will return to him as she is obligated to do under the marriage contract -- despite the fact that she had expressed intent that the relationship was over.

Bill Dauterive's full name is: "William Fontaine De La Tour Dauterive."

I'm not saying this was done on purpose, "De La Tour" is apparently a somewhat popular phrase/name in France (and there's nothing I can find online about this coincidence). I will, however, say that if it was done on purpose I only have further respect for how well-made that amazing show was.
>>
>>89303041
>dressing like an upstanding, respectable citizen makes people perceive you as such on their first impression
Fires up the old neurons
>>
>>89305873
This is nothing new. Hell, ever hear of the nerd defense? Basically, wear glasses during your trial and the jury will see you as more honest and intelligent. It's something lawyers actually recommend to their clients on their court date.

https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2015/08/28/owen-labrie-and-the-nerd-defense
>>
>>89304501
Neat theory. Thanks for bringing it to attention anon.
>>
>>89304501
But who won?
>>
>>89274430
>those crazy eyes
whatever happened to that short haired chick with the abs
>>
>>89297152
I remember a thread over in /tv/ from years back that in almost every episode they committed a crime of some sort
>>
File: image.png (83KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
83KB, 320x240px
>that time Bobby is revealed to literally be buddha
>>
>>89287262
>>89297887
Happens more often than you think. Be careful of who you get your weed from.
>>
>>89276594

They call themselves Canadians.
>>
>>89271755
It's based of a real court case, idiot. Most of KOTH was based off events in Texas. Like a woman falling from a plane and surviving.
>>
File: 2013-05-08-beartato-canada2.png (129KB, 800x1048px) Image search: [Google]
2013-05-08-beartato-canada2.png
129KB, 800x1048px
>>89309508

Relevant Nedroid.
>>
>>89281805

I heard it!
>>
>>89282567
Minh was actually a huge bitch, but she was cute about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99b_9HgoVt4
>>
File: Buck_Strickland.jpg (32KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Buck_Strickland.jpg
32KB, 600x450px
its cannon that buck strickland was in the aryan brother hood while in jail in season 10 episode 10
>>
>>89298066
Depends on a number of factors. I like variation every now and again so I'll occasionally grill with hickory but for the most part I stick with propane.
>>
>>89310041
>that time Buck tried to frame Hank for murder
>>
>>89273559
>several minutes to pee
Damn, how does he not suffer from constant UTIs?
>>
>>89272375
This episode pisses me the fuck off.
>>
>>89275781
Uhhhh no. It's based off of Arlington.
>>
>>89311835
Clenching.
The idea is that he's so uptight that he's even clenching his dickhole.
>>
>>89272375
Who thought this episode was a good idea? Holy shit. I've never been more pissed off at a cartoon than this episode.
>>
>>89275513
>>89277704
That has nothing to do with being guilty or not.

>>89280011
>le white man's burden ;_;
>>
>>89312584
Exactly, that's how men get a UTI. Leftover urine in the urethra can cause an infection
>>
>>89312248
It's both. They're both suburbs of Dallas, it's not like they're that different.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 670x698px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 670x698px
>>89275158
He makes a lot of great reactions when drunk.
>>
>>89308138
Wow. Is only there was a list of their crimes
>>
>>89298066
Natural gas
>>
>>89298066
Charcoal tastes better, but the amount of prep time it takes to charcoal grill something is enormous, while propane is almost instant. So Charcoal is "better" if you only think about taste, but propane is better if you don't have an hour to grill a simple chicken.
>>
>>89307163
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hochster_v_De_La_Tour
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.