[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HEY BOBBY DRAKE YOU GONNA GET SHAKED THINK YOU TAKE MY KITTY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: brian_michael_bendis.jpg (42KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
brian_michael_bendis.jpg
42KB, 640x460px
HEY BOBBY DRAKE

YOU GONNA GET SHAKED

THINK YOU TAKE MY KITTY

AND TOUCH HER JEWISH TITTY TITTIES?

WELL HELL NO SON

YOU'RE NOW DONE

NOW YOU'RE A HOMO

SO NO MORE PLAYING ROMEO

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET

THAT'S WHAT YOU MOTHERFUCKIN GET WHEN FUCK WITH THE OG

DON'T FUCK WITH THE BIG BAD BENDIS
>>
File: colossus.jpg (390KB, 900x1340px) Image search: [Google]
colossus.jpg
390KB, 900x1340px
>>89269777
I'm still here and still straight you bald retard.
>>
>>89269777
Remember when Kitty was canon A-cup? Wish artists would differentiate the looks of the characters more. Everyone is super fit and super tall and with similar hairstyles too.
>>
>>89269777
Bendis hate thread?
Bendis hate thread.
>>
>>89269938
manlet
>>
>>89269920
Wolverine is short though
>>
>>89269886
not in the Ultimate Universe
>>
>>89269983
They don't usually draw him like that anymore.
>>
>>89269968
Bendis?
>>
>>89270030
Yeah they do
>>
>>89270008
Too bad the Ultimate Universe is dead and forgotten.
>>
Is Bendis Andrew Dobson evolved?
>>
>>89269886
Getting him with Kitty again would be more hackish than Bendis himself to be honest.
>>
>>89269968
Is there any other kind of Bendis thread?
>>
>>89269777
This is the worst diss track since “I’ma Slick Rick”.
>>
>>89270122
How long until he performs jogress with Slott?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.