[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to Start on Agent Venom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: Agent Venom.jpg (169KB, 900x1367px) Image search: [Google]
Agent Venom.jpg
169KB, 900x1367px
Like the subject says, I want to start absorbing everything i can about Flash and The symbiote, Where do i start? like from origins to on-goings? tittles and such, help a brother out?
>>
I believe he was introduced in spider-island. Then he had a ongoing by Remender and was a member of Remender's Secret Avengers. He was also in Way and Soule's Thunderbolts during this time.

After Remender ended his run, Bunn had a short run about demons that got cancelled. After that he didn't do much until Bendis dragged him into his Guardians, at which point he got the solo Venom: Space Knight.

That's about it. In terms of a recommended list, Remender's run on the solo series is the only must read. I also enjoyed Soule's Thunderbolts and I enjoyed the first couple issues of space knight, but didn't finish it
>>
He first appeared in a back up story in Amazing Spider-Man #654 I believe.

The other anon explained the rest though. You really only need to read Venom Volume 2 which goes for 42 issues and Venom: Spaceknight which goes for 13, those are his main appearances.

I'd still recommend most of his secret avengers stuff though, because it really establishes his relationship with Valkyrie, and Thunderbolts gets good once Soule is on it. And then read his arc in Guardians of the galaxy if you care about how he transitioned to SpaceKnight.

The Remender run is definitely the best stuff.
>>
Anybody got a preference for his look?

I kinda like pic related best. Nice and simple.
>>
File: IMG_0541.jpg (56KB, 312x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0541.jpg
56KB, 312x473px
>>89269373
I'm all about the tacticool
>>
>>89269318
Speaking of Valkyrie, I believe he might have an appearance or two in Bunn's Defenders. I wouldn't necessarily recommend that book, but if you're a completionist I'm pretty sure Flash shows up
>>
>>89269373
Nah. The original Agent Venom look was the best. I hope I'll be able to see it again ;_;
>>
File: mania.png (365KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
mania.png
365KB, 500x464px
>>89269513
Bunn said he also had plans to include Mania in Fearless Defenders. But then the book got cancelled...
>>
>>89269721
Unfortunately, I think Mania is gonna be chilling out with Merryman for the foreseeable future.

Though that would be better than her showing up in the new book just to get killed by the edgemeister
>>
File: IMG_0543.png (283KB, 426x261px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0543.png
283KB, 426x261px
>>89269850
Forgot my pic
>>
File: more of mania soon.jpg (98KB, 810x528px) Image search: [Google]
more of mania soon.jpg
98KB, 810x528px
>>89269850
>>89269875
>>
>>89269850
>Though that would be better than her showing up in the new book just to get killed by the edgemeister

Bunn seems to be rising up at Marvel though. He's writing for a bunch of titles and he's leading one of their current events (Monsters Unleashed). He may be reaching Bendis power level soon which means he may able to block Costa from killing Mania off (since she's Bunn's OC).
>>
>>89270161
Well I'll be damned. Let the maniafags rejoice
>>
>>89270414
I want to rejoice but I have this fear that Thompson may not actually know if we'll be seeing Mania again soon and he just wrote that to comfort fans.
>>
While we're here, does anyone know how Flash's relationship with Felicia went?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.