[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With the second half of season 2 very close, I wanted to know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
With the second half of season 2 very close, I wanted to know what did you guys think of season 2 A? Like everything, besides just shipping stuff. I honestly hated the first few eps with star, like the episode where the dog takes her wand. It just went nowhere and was thoroughly boring to me, same thing with the EP where she runs from the law and meets the hair lady. Ludo and the monster stuff has been awesome though and the star stuff picked up. I said there'd be no filler EP as good as "school spirit", but "game of flags" actually did it IMO. I don't really mind if Marco gets with star or Jackie, I just hope there's the whole love triangle thing doesn't come and hurt this, like it did regular show. I hate Janna.
TL;DR opinion on STVFOE S2 so far? Also, fuck Janna.
>>
File: Connie_and_Marco_edit.png (428KB, 1280x1195px) Image search: [Google]
Connie_and_Marco_edit.png
428KB, 1280x1195px
This is a good ship
>>
>>89268047
Why fuck Janna?
>>
>>89268104
I don't know if it's because her creepy ass stalker personality or what, but she just rubs me wrong way, I would genuinely dislike her as a character of she had any bigger role in the show (although her role is already pretty damn big in a lot of S2 eps)
>>
>>89268330
So, I haven't caught up to season 2 yet, but I'm guessing characters like Jackie, Janna, Tom, Glossaryck, Buff Frog, and Star's parents get expanded roles, since I've seen them talked about more often.
>>
>>89268371
Yep all those guys pop up a lot more, cept for Marcos parents. And Britney dissapears all together.
>>
>>89268047
>not liking "Fetch" or "Star on Wheels"
>not liking Janna
I like your style, OP. Season 2 was a bit shaky and inconsistent at first, especially with the comedic timing ("Starstruck" will forever be one of the worst episodes of the entire series), but the show's been phenomenal since that first brief hiatus passed (from "Goblin Dogs/By the Book" and onwards).
>>
>>89268731
Yep, I wanted to like "star on wheels", but it was just bland, you're right though I think goblin dogs was one of the first few of season 2 I enjoyed.
>>
>>89268731
>>89268914
Shit. I meant to say "Star vs Echo Creek". I actually liked "Star on Wheels", OP.
>>
>>89269472
Oh, yeah star vs echo creek was definently shit, star on wheels wasn't bad to me, just bland, I'm glad I'm not the sole hater of "starstruck" though.
>>
File: 1473730510763.jpg (174KB, 358x375px) Image search: [Google]
1473730510763.jpg
174KB, 358x375px
>there'll never be an episode where Star gets fat
>>
>>89269953
Plz leave
>>
File: 1481661474631.jpg (122KB, 790x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1481661474631.jpg
122KB, 790x1012px
>>89269953
IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT? HUH? YOU SICK FUCK? IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?
>>
File: Burrito QTpie.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Burrito QTpie.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>89269756
Star vs Echo Creek was great. It had so many great QT Star moments. You guys must not like Star as much as I do.
>>
>>89272783
This guy gets it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.