[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take the plot of your favorite cartoon, then swap it with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: FZ1nq.jpg (113KB, 600x853px) Image search: [Google]
FZ1nq.jpg
113KB, 600x853px
Take the plot of your favorite cartoon, then swap it with the plot of your favorite anime. But keep the characters.
What happens?
>>
The plot of my favorite cartoon gets swapped with the plot of my favorite anime, but the characters stay the same.
>>
>>89266826
Phineas is an emo kid trying to fight in a robot and is surrounded by his older sister's friends for BS reasons.
>>
>>89266826
>Wander Over Yonder and Space Dandy

so nothing changes then?
>>
File: 1481818396219.png (166KB, 550x850px) Image search: [Google]
1481818396219.png
166KB, 550x850px
>Take Star vs the Forces of Evil
>Swap it with Hetalia

Literally nothing changes.
>>
>>89266826
>Ed, Edd & Eddy
>JoJo
Oh boy
>>
>GLTAS
>Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>Avatar The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra.
>Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
Sounds like it has the potential to be cool.

>>89269272
SWIGGITY SWAG, WHAT'S IN THE 『BAG』
>>
>>89269580
>Eddy is now responsible of the reset.
>>
>>89266826
I don't really know what I would consider my favorite cartoon, but since my favorite anime involves gender bending, the end result is sure to be great.
>>
>Beavis and Butthead
>The Tatami Galaxy

>Butt-head becomes convinced that he's never gonna score, and wastes the last two years ruining the love lives of others at every opportunity with Beavis

>Despite this, he takes a liking to Daria

>God of matrimony (probably Hank Hill to make it funny) tells him by October, the gods will gather and determine who's gonna score with whom and Daria will either choose him or Beavis

>constant groundhog day loop

not too different from the actual series minus the god of matrimony and romantic subplot
>>
>Star vs the Forces of Evil
> HunterxHunter/ Yu Yu Hakusho
Real show when?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.