[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY FUCK YOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5866.jpg (39KB, 601x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5866.jpg
39KB, 601x469px
I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY FUCK YOU
>>
me too senpai, people are babies
>>
>>89260217
>>89261106
yeah well you have shit taste
>>
>>89260217
you're right. laugh at the joke making fun of you. maybe they'll let you in their club if you do.
>>
>>89261591
>you're right. laugh at the joke making fun of you. maybe they'll let you in their club if you do.
>>/rk9/>>
>>
>not realizing that "self-awareness" in the wrong situations comes across as childish
plus >>89261591

>>89261658
as if they're not trying to play the "have your cake and eat it too" game with the general movie going audience that still feels "above" comic readers....come on.
>>
>>89260217
k
>>
>>89261591
I'm already in the club you mouth breather
>>
It would have been funnier if Fox had actually made a couple movies about the mainline team of X-men instead of just lampshading it with a dig at the comics.
>>
QUIPS
U
I
P
S
>>
Its a joke you butthurt faggots. Calm down.
>>
IT'S NOT FUNNY WHEN IT'S SO HOT
>>
>>89260217
Are people really getting triggered over this? People in-universe made comics based on the real life x-men, don't you think we would make comics based on superheroes if the existed?
>>
Is that even a real issue?
>>
>>89265575
Judging by the costumes, custom issues made for the movie that they'll maybe release as a tie in?
>>
>>89265822
Looks like it.
I'm trying to find the issue but yeah, does seem like an issue specially made for this.
>>
I like the art in that issue, on an unrelated note.

Anybody know who did it?
>>
>>89260217
>Is talking to all of us, anon:
u like that? uhh, we don't do that things, and was Magneto all the time, the fuck is this winged fagget?
>>
>>89261122
TRIGGERED
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.