[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Injustice 2: Batman the Fighters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 534
Thread images: 92

File: BvS.jpg (326KB, 1024x1222px) Image search: [Google]
BvS.jpg
326KB, 1024x1222px
Injustice 2 thread

New trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf-_-CuetzM

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/V5wVHSY2

There will be a stream on the 24th showing off a "new" character.
>>
There is also a beta probably.
>>
>>89257919
Has NRS done betas for any of their previous games?
>>
>>89257940
they probably will because of how horrible the netcode for MKX was
>>
>>89257969
Well they're using GGPO now right? They switched over to that for the MKXL update so it should be better this time.
>>
>>89257940
They did one for the new MKX netcode.

It was pretty smooth.
It was a closed beta though.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>89257898
>who is your favorite bad guy to fight?
>Superman
>>
>>89257898
I would really love to see a full superhero movie that's animated like that trailer.
>>
>>89257898
Who the fuck is that narrator?
I swear he sounds like one voice actor from Newgrounds.
>>
>Damian is back to being Robin

You think he and Bruce finally reconciled or is he just wearing that to piss Bruce off?
>>
>>89257898
>looking through ed boons twitter
>he had a twitter poll for damian, nightwing, or red hood
>vast majority voted for red hood
>damian had least votes
>Damian revealed as a playable character
>more guest characters taking important and limited roster slots
>"Ed Boon really wants to listen to fan feedback"
>everyone complained about all the batshit in injustice 1
>does it again but even worse this time
>gets rid of half the cool characters from injustice 1 and replaces them with batman villains
>martian manhunter and lobo forgotten and left to rot just like in comics

I really think Ed Boon wants to kill this game. Maybe he'd rather just work on MK or something and got sucked into this without much choice. This has to be sabotage.
>>
>>89258204

They're fighting, so it's probably to piss Batman off.
>>
>>89258087
>i'm 12 and don't understand how ridiculously expensive and time consuming trailers like this take
>>
>>89258224
>>89258224
Hes basically WBs bitch at this point and he uses Injustice to test ideas for the next MK game
>>
>>89258224
Seems obvious Red Hood will be DLC. They gotta get people to buy the season passes and tossing such a highly requested character in one would guarantee sales.
>>
>>89258087
At that point it might as well be live action. Same effect, way, way fucking cheaper, and actually has a cast that people might want to watch.
>>
File: dank boon.jpg (3MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
dank boon.jpg
3MB, 3072x2304px
>>89258224
why would any of that kill this game? I guarantee to you it'll sell 5 million easy just like MKX did
>>
>>89258224
>everyone complained about all the batshit in injustice 1

I don't know if I would call /co/ "everyone". You need the Batman characters to bring in the casuals. But hey, if the leak is to be believed were also getting cool shit we asked for like Atrocitus, Blue Beetle, Swamp Thing and Dr. Fate.
>>
>>89258305
You're probably right, people eat up any shit they can these days. Still if you wanted to make a good game why would you make such poor decisions? It'll still probably sell well but it lost my support at least and there are pretty many who aren't happy with the roster.

>>89258286
We don't need both.
>>
DLC Master List
>Livewire
>Black Manta
>Larfleeze
>Plastic Man
>Red Tornado
>Vixen
>Booster Gold
>Solomon Grundy
>Hellboy
>>
>>89258366
okay anon let's hear it, who was it that you wanted in?
>>
File: Batjustice Bats Among Us.jpg (184KB, 600x844px) Image search: [Google]
Batjustice Bats Among Us.jpg
184KB, 600x844px
>>89258366
Because for the majority of the people who will get this game those are not poor decisions. I realize /co/'s constant complaints about the over-saturation of Batman in all things DC may have colored your perceptions a bit but overall most people still love Batman and his extended cast. It sucks but the amount of people who care about Poison Ivy and Bane far outnumber those who care about MMH and Lobo. Putting in more Batman characters is due to listening to fan feedback, it's just not your feedback.
>>
File: Rorschach.jpg (2MB, 1650x2550px) Image search: [Google]
Rorschach.jpg
2MB, 1650x2550px
>>89258389
My guesses:

>Red Hood
>Katana
>Spawn
>Starfire
>Vixen
>Sub-Zero
>Black Manta
>Static
>Rorschach

I really fucking hope WB doesn't make them shoehorn in Steppenwolf because of the JL movie, he sucks ass.
>>
>>89258539
we better get orion and not steppenwolf
>>
>>89258389
that your wishlist or your prediction?
>>
>>89258539
>>89258557
Orion would be a solid choice, and yeah fuck Steppenwolf with a rake. I cant believe we have to put up with this crap in a JL movie. Also a bit annoyed with the constant Spawn requests given that he hasnt been relevant in over a damn decade
>>
>>89258286
Seeing the high demand for Red Hood made me worried that he's going to be a DLC and it's seems that I'm right.

>>89258366
It loses my support too because I'm not happy with the main roster.
>>
File: justice league.jpg (220KB, 1100x444px) Image search: [Google]
justice league.jpg
220KB, 1100x444px
>>89258252
>>89258300
I really think an animated film like this would be way better than live action, I can't be the only one tired of superheroes being ruined by the whims of "bankable" actors and directors. Look at DC's animated universe, they stick closer to the original material and they're better for it. Why can't we do the same thing but with CGI?
>>
>>89258425
I just wanted most of Injustice roster to return plus extras.
I got pretty excited for Black Manta and then that got shot down. Deathstroke replaced with Deadshot is criminal. I hate when characters get cut, yeah you added a few new ones that are cool like Atrocitus and Grodd, but then you cut out half the old characters that were cool so you really don't win.

>>89258459
Twitter went crazy over MMH and Lobo, it wasn't just /co/. People were near insane that MMH wasn't in the base game. MMH at least is really popular, but since he has no comic they don't care about him.

>>89258539
Jesus christ if I bought ultimate edition and those were the 9 DLC characters i'd probably kill myself.

>>89258644
It's too expensive and time consuming.
>>
>>89258703
Anon its partly your own fault for expecting NRS to just build off the first games roster. They rotate characters in nearly every game.
>>
File: tumblr_m1rtx0bIM21qbjvh1o1_500.jpg (61KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1rtx0bIM21qbjvh1o1_500.jpg
61KB, 475x356px
>>89258703
>MMH at least is really popular
>>
MMH had a problematic moveset, so he can stay gone.
>>
File: Injustice Roster Cuts.jpg (291KB, 883x590px) Image search: [Google]
Injustice Roster Cuts.jpg
291KB, 883x590px
>>89258703
>but then you cut out half the old characters that were cool so you really don't win.

But most of the characters they cut were the boring ones that kind of sucked. Nobody is going to miss Zod or manface Raven or Hawkgirl. Some of the cuts certainly suck like the ones you mentioned and Lex and Sinestro but overall I like pretty much all the new additions even more than the cut characters.
>>
>>89258539
>Red Hood
>Katana
>Spawn
>Starfire
>Vixen
>Sub-Zero
>Black Manta
>Static
>Rorschach
This roster is honestly better than the main one.
>>
>>89258459
>Putting in more Batman characters is due to listening to fan feedback
I don't think anyone asked for Damian or Scarecrow.
>>
>>89258850
The ones I care about even if no one else does:
Doomsday
Lex
Lobo
Shazam
MMH
Hawkgirl
Ares(was my main)
Deathstroke
Sinestro
Zod
Batgirl
Zatanna

So yeah alot of cool characters just fucking gone and the cool ones they added just don't make up for it.
>>
>>89258921
Damian was in the first one and since Dick is dead it makes sense for Damian to be back on his own as just Robin. It's better like this anyway, this way we can get all the other Robins as costumes.
>>
>>89258196
Dee Bradley Baker
>>
>>89259104

I'd much rather have Damian Nightwing with Dick as a costume than Damian Robin. "other Robins" as costumes basically means Tim since Dick and Jason are well-established as their own characters who would have different movesets from Robin.
>>
>>89259104
>Damian was in the first one
Indeed which is why there is no need to bring him back.

>>89258703
Literaly what's point of making I2 if it's going to be the same roster? I'm it's freaking duh that they are going to have a new and let go of the old ones.
>>
>>89259210
*I means
>>
This whole game looks like ass. Even compared to Injustice 1, which was already pretty bad.
>>
surely you guys aren't taking that leaker's post as final word, are you?
I mean c'mon.. why wouldn't Lex Luthor be in the game? because he's dead? Joker's death is pretty much what set off the entire Injustice universe to be what it is and yet he's all but confirmed in this game
having Hal but no Sinestro, Adam but no Billy. something's just off about it all and it'd really be better if we just waited it out.
>>
File: 1442551630204.png (153KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1442551630204.png
153KB, 350x350px
>people not including manhattan and rorshach in DLC

boy you guys sure are in for a shock
>>
File: president-lex-luthor-couv.jpg (248KB, 1019x1600px) Image search: [Google]
president-lex-luthor-couv.jpg
248KB, 1019x1600px
>>89259210

>Literaly what's point of making I2 if it's going to be the same roster?

Would you want a game with 0 returning characters? No Superman and Batman? Most people wouldn't. Fighting game sequels need to have a balance between new characters to bring excitement and old favorites for players of the first game to enjoy (and to expand upon the things the first game did well, rather than scrapping it all). I'd say that balance is somewhere around 25%-33% overturn; preferably just a larger roster overall. I2 (if the leak is the be believed) has dropped over half the characters from the first game, which seems excessive and is sad for anyone that enjoyed those characters; which should be quite a lot of people since 18/30 characters aren't returning. It's sad for everyone that enjoyed those characters, and some were quite popular; Deathstroke, MMH, Lobo, Nightwing. Even Doomsday was pretty common online.
>>
File: Noose.jpg (18KB, 336x448px) Image search: [Google]
Noose.jpg
18KB, 336x448px
>>89259247
kill yourself
>>
>>89259381
theres no way they're adding both of them in
>>
>>89259210
Expand the game and improve on the old, thats the point of a sequel. Look at how Smash Bros handles their games, 90% of the roster returns and the game expands rather than having a rotating cast of characters every game. You scrap minor characters like Killer Frost, Grundy, Hawkgirl, Zatanna if you need to make room for some new faces, but cutting out big characters like Sinestro, Lex Luthor and Deathstroke is retarded.

>>89259322
I think hes full of shit. Not sure if /co/ is just gullible or what. On /v/ some dude posting random shit like that would be laughed at while here everyone accepts it without any real proof.
>>
>>89259381
Seriously just seriously what would Rorshach even do? Manhattan could work but Rorshach is just retarded for a fighting game.
>>
Superman was right. Batman is a cunt.
>>
>>89259322
Dude's been right about everything so far. Since it's the mobile game he could have missed some things certainly but it all seems fairly reasonable so far. Lex and Sinestro are important characters yes but they didn't get much play in the first game and we have Brainiac and Atrocitus to fill their roles. And it was completely unnecessary to have both Billy and Black Adam in the first game, bringing back just the one who survived is much better.
>>
>>89259507
Nobody played Joker either. What's the justification for that? Oh right this game is for Batfags only.
>>
>>89259430
We'll 100% get a watchmen DLC though.
>>
File: Harley 3.png (803KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
Harley 3.png
803KB, 600x709px
>>89259447
Those retards on /v/ believed a guy saying Wolverine would be in the game, let's not pretend they're any smarter than us, at least our guy sounds reasonable. And while he could have made these himself these Harley images that are supposedly from the mobile game are better proof than most leakers offer. At the very least he put the effort in to fool us.
>>
>>89259474
Brawler type moveset that makes use of improvised weaponry like the spray can flamethrower. Wouldn't be crazy interesting but it wouldn't exactly be hard to make a decent moveset for Rorschach and he is the most popular choice.
>>
>>89259562
>/v/ believed a guy saying Wolverine was in the game
No they did not you fucking /co/mblr liar piece of shit
>>
>>89259538
Harley Quinn is the most popular DC character, so of course both her Waifu and Husbando make it in.
>>
>>89259538
Well yeah it's the Joker, if dying didn't stop him from coming back in Arkham Knight it certainly wouldn't stop him here.
>>
>>89259507
eh, I wouldn't call a couple of right guesses "everything". he certainly wasn't aware that Zoom, PG and John would be skins.
>>
>>89259609
You dumb faggots hit the bump limit giving that dipshit more (you)s than he could count. You gave him exactly what he wanted despite him obviously being a bullshitter from word one. /v/ constantly has threads full of retards begging for info from guys claiming to be insiders for every game under the sun.
>>
>>89257940
There was a beta for new MKX netcode, and MK9 had a playable demo before release that spoiled everything in the game because Unreal Engine is easy as fuck to reverse engineer
>>
>>89259695
He listed them and since in the mobile games skins are separate characters it still checks out. He still could have guessed all this but the odds seem to be in his favor here. Scarecrow will likely be the deciding factor since he's the oddest choice of the bunch.
>>
>>89259388
>Would you want a game with 0 returning characters? No Superman and Batman?
I didn't say that. What I meant that you should expect that they obviously not are going to bring back all the old ones.

>>89259447
>Expand the game and improve on the old, thats the point of a sequel
Indeed which includes having a new characters and different roster.
>>
>>89259609
Haha. You got BTFO, dude
>>
>tfw my main from 1 is rumoured to be removed from 2

ripip doomsdaddy you died too soon
>>
>>89259748
By adding new characters the roster is different. There is no reason to cut out big name DC characters for shit like Poison Ivy, Deadshot and Scarecrow. I think you are just trolling at this point. By Injustice 3 we'll have literal who characters even /co/ will have to dig deep to find who they are if we just replace the roster every time.

>>89259974
This game is going to be dead in 2 weeks anyways.
>>
>>89260034
It'll probably be dead on launch for me anyway, since it's a NRS game so it's gonna be fucking region locked on PS4 for me again.
>>
>>89260034
>There is no reason to cut out big name DC characters for shit like Poison Ivy

I can name a big one for her
>>
>>89260034
>I think you are just trolling at this point
And I don't think you know what trolling means.

I'm not happy with I2 roster either and I already said that they lost my support, but they obviously not going to have the same roster as before which was my point.
>>
>>89260034
>This game is going to be dead in 2 weeks anyways.
can you stop saying that? it's not fucking true.

>>89260058
lemme guess, you're in the EU region?
>>
>>89260212
Bingo. I'm probably gonna have to just make a completely new PSN just so I can play with friends because DLC doesn't transfer for some reason either so if I buy it on a US account it'll only work on a US account and not on a EU one using a US game.
>>
File: 28.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
28.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>Have high hopes for Smash Bros
>Ends up being oversaturated with Fire Emblem and 3rd parties
>Have high hopes for IJ2
>Is riddled with cuts and more Batman characters

Why do I do this to myself?
>>
>>89257898
>>Online will use GGPO like MKXL

Huh, I didn't know that. Does it actually work well in MKXL?
>>
File: confirmednewinjusticecharacter.png (837KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
confirmednewinjusticecharacter.png
837KB, 1366x768px
Hey guys i'm Ed Boon's brother, Ted Boon. My brother and I were at the bar about 4 months ago and normally he is not allowed to reveal info about Injustice 2 to me, but he got really drunk and started crying. I had to drive him home and had no idea why he was so upset. He told me through snot and tears how WB's told him he couldn't put Scorpion in the game this time and how he needs to stick to actual DC characters and a few allotted guest characters that weren't from MK. He eventually stopped crying and said hes gonna fuck them over big time. I asked him what he meant and before I knew it he was on his phone searching for obscure DC characters. He told me he was going to make this one into a DLC character and scrap an insanely popular character everyone wanted. I don't know who this guy is since i'm not a nerd who likes comics, but I figured I better let you guys know since my brother called me yesterday and confirmed he slept with my wife.
>>
>>89260175
Thats what the new characters are for
>>
>>89260265
>complains about Batman
>posts Batman image reaction
I think you just hate yourself m8
>>
>>89260265
At least all the old characters came back(except Ice Climbers). Imagine if they cucked half the roster for those Fire Emblem characters.
>>
>>89260382
You forgot Pokemon trainer ;_;
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-19-17-36-53.png (149KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-19-17-36-53.png
149KB, 720x1280px
Beta confirmed

https://twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/822181099401052162

beta.injustice.com
>>
>>89260433
>for north america

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>89260405
Oh yeah I did. Well 1/3 of him came back.
>>
>>89260433
Sweet
>>
>>89260433
>>89260456
>tfw Mexico is in North America
No wall can stop me now
>>
>>89260212
It's a fact man. The roster is abysmal. People will play story and this will be shelved. Why would you even play this shit game when Street Fighter V exists and Tekken 7 is coming out? This game probably won't even make it to Evo for 1 year.
>>
>>89260527
Wait for the great firewall.
>>
>>89260538
BUILD FIREWALL
>>
>>89260528
Ah right, I forgot your opinion was fact, my bad.
>>
>>89260433
How about a beta for PC? That's where it would be needed the most. I honestly hate beta's for fighting games. Ruins day one.
>>
>>89260741
>WB/NRS
>PC

Good joke
>>
>>89260741
The game isn't even announced for PC yet.
>>
>>89260751
They're going to release the game on PC as well so why not give us a beta where its actually needed so that the game isn't a massive shitty turd like MK X PC instead of letting console kids get their free demo.
>>
>>89260807
Well presumably the reason why they're waiting until later to do a PC release is to avoid that problem altogether and actually make it good at launch this time. They'll probably do a beta for the PC version specifically later on once they actually announce it.
>>
>>89260884
By the time its released the community for the game will be gone.
>>
>>89260977
I wouldn't assume that. Inj1 and MK9, despite being released much later on PC still had a decent community.
>>
>>89260528
>play this shit game when Street Fighter V
Why would you play Street Fighter V ?
>>
>>89261085
Street Fighter V is the world's most popular fighting game and Capcom's gift to humanity.
>>
>>89261110
Man Capcom must not like humanity all that much if they didn't even bother to finish making their gift before giving it to us.
>>
>>89260433

Just signed up wish me luck bros
>>
>>89261085
Because there will be people to play it with.

>>89261110
>worlds most popular fighting game
Yep
>capcoms gift to humanity
The game is pretty bad actually but people play it unlike all other fighters that are only active the first 2 weeks.
>>
>>89261168
Injustice 2 because it will only last 2 weeks
>>
>Injustice 1 lasted more than a year
>Injustice 2 w-will last two weeks I swear!

lol
>>
>>89261219
>injustice lasted more than a year

hahahahahaha wow. the game was dead before they could even get the DLC out.
>>
>>89261219
>Implying it did.
>>
>>89261161
Me too
anyone else sign up? wonder how many characters they're gonna have in
>>
>>89259562
Here's the /co/ leaker's Mobile roster, matched up with the 31 slots on the injustice website.
()=character in Mobile. costume in the console game
*Might be a costume for the other character

Heroes
1.Superman
2.Batman
3.Wonder woman
4.Aquaman
5.Blue Beetle
6.Supergirl (Power Girl)
7.GL Hal (John Stewart)
8.Flash (Zoom)
9.Cyborg
10.Firestorm
11.GA
12.Black Canary
13.Fate
14.Swamp Thing
15.Damien Wayne

Villains
16.Grodd
17.Atrocitus
18.Harley
19.The Masketta Man
20.Poison Ivy
21.Deadshot
22.Brainiac
23.Scarecrow
24.Joker
25.Black Adam
26.Cheetah*
27.Catwoman*
28.Captain Cold
29.Mr. Freeze*
30.???

DLC:
31. Darkseid (Day One preorder, not in the leak)

We know that Zoom, Jon and Power Girl are costumes in the full game, so there's a good chance that Catwoman and Freeze are too, freeing up two more slot, possibly for Sinestro and Lex.

The INJ1 and MKX mobile games launched WITHOUT all the launch roster characters, and also turn alternate costumes into full characters, so nothing has really disproved the leak yet.
>>
File: Select Screen.jpg (1MB, 5120x2880px) Image search: [Google]
Select Screen.jpg
1MB, 5120x2880px
>>89261348
I'd say like half of these ones. Probably Supes, Bats and Supergirl.
>>
>>89261348
I'm going to sign up even though I don't even have a console.
>>
>>89261366
I don't think there should be any doubt that Freeze is just a costume. If they are going to add Sub-Zero later then three ice characters, two of which who have the same gimmick would be fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>89261366
>8 batman villains

This is seriously unacceptable.
>>
>>89261395
maybe so, but if they do in fact do that I have a feeling they might add in more characters later like they did with MKX's online beta (it started with 4).

>>89261437
what would you do if you actually got a code?
>>
>>89261517
5. """Reformed""".
>>
>>89261518
Laugh at those who will be begging and screaming for a code. Doubt it will happen like that though they'll probably let everyone in.
>>
>>89261582
>aquamans main villain becomes a stage hazard so that we can have 14 batman villains
>>
>>89261620
Those are more popular than any of Aquaman's people, including Aquaman himself.
>>
>>89261679
no they aren't
>>
File: 1988214.jpg (415KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1988214.jpg
415KB, 1600x900px
STAGE TRANSITION
>>
>>89261366
If those three spots are lex, sinestro, and (I know I'm reaching for fucking Pluto here) black manta then the roster might even be decent
>>
>>89261704
Aquaman's credibility has been destroyed in popular culture and will remain so until at least the Justice League movie, while Batman prints money.
>>
>>89261704
Dude come on. Every one of those Bat characters has had dozens of cartoon appearances across various series and animated films, various other video game appearances, shown up in multiple live action shows and big movies. Even Damian who is the newest of the bunch has had his own animated movie, some animated appearances and his own game coming. Batman characters are more popular pretty much by default due to their massive exposure to the general audiences. Aquaman and Black Manta are great but let's not pretend they even hold a candle to Batman when it comes to popularity.
>>
>>89261366
y'know I really hope those 31 slots aren't just a dud.
like the roster's actually only 28 (Darkseid included) but the 3 other slots are for the character skins
>>
>>89258224
Because no one cares about vocal minorities
>>
>>89261875
I really doubt the base roster will be 31. I'm guessing those three spots on the site are placeholders for the first three DLC fighters. Darkseid probably isn't part if the 28 though. Goro got his own spot added after his reveal so the same will probably happen for Darkseid.
>>
>>89258850
Of course Cyborg still has to be in it. Fuck the New 52 and DCEU.
>>
>>89261815
no one cares if batman prints money, if he prints so much money then dont make a dc game and make a batman game. the game will sell to normie retards on batman alone so just put in actual characters that comic people like ya know actual dc fans not just cinematic universe wankers who think comics are for nerdos.

>>89261872
no one cares, those people do not matter one bit. they will throw their money at anything as you can see tons of shit games like cod get money so just put batman in and they will buy it no need to shit it up with 400 more batman characters keep that shit to the batman wankham games and give us a good pure dc game.
>>89261918
yeah you're right dc doesn't care about its comic fans maybe we should just let them all flop and go read marvel, they can just make animated series for batards until that dries up and the company dies
>>
>>89261985
>comic fans

That would still have Batman fans at the top, try again
>>
>>89261985
>Wah! If I can't have it exactly how I want it I'd rather have nothing!

Don't be a bitch. Things aren't perfect but I prefer too much Batman in addition to all the other stuff I like to whatever the fuck is happening with Marvel right now.
>>
>>89261985
Fundamentally, DC is built around Batman.
>>
>>89257898
>There will be a stream on the 24th showing off a "new" character.
source? I haven't heard anything like that
>>
>>89262067
uhhh yeah why would i pay money for a turd because everyone else in the restaurant loves the turd? i'll go hungry rather than eat some turd made for the dumbed down masses.
>>89262081
nope its built around superman, but normie batfags dont like how strong he is so they want to make him the bad guy and beat him up.

>>89262040
so what if they are real comic fans they will like other heroes and villains as well and recognize that a game about dc shouldn't just have 27 batman characters

>>89262180
his ass just like all the "leaks" that come from here
>>
>>89262228
lmao he mad
>>
>>89262228
>his ass just like all the "leaks" that come from here

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/jan/17/new-injustice-2-character-gameplay-be-revealed-live-stream-tuesday-jan-24th/

I realize you're super butthurt but there's no need to lie.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-03-15-01h56m21s988.png (1MB, 1065x889px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-03-15-01h56m21s988.png
1MB, 1065x889px
>mfw DCEU costumes
>>
>>89260456
There's an option on the registration page to select your country.
>>
File: Engie.gif (3MB, 220x242px) Image search: [Google]
Engie.gif
3MB, 220x242px
>>89262543
>Mfw DCEU costumes in SFM
>>
>>89261775
This is just fucking weird because Manta doesn't even use a fucking trident...
>>
>>89262423
I'm >>89262180 , thanks for posting that. I actually was watching that very trailer today but I guess I didn't see the annotation.
>>
>>89262180
24th is a gameplay reveal, so expect Harley Deadshot, Beetle or Wonder Woman before anyone new, like Robin or Brainiac

>>89261930
And they would they have placeholders for 3 DLC fighters+Darkseid, rather than 10 for all 9+Darkseid? NRS aren't the kind of people to SFxTK their customers.

The first game made a point of having the hero and villain roster be even at launch, I'd imagine the same for I2, and I dig that the launch roster for I2 will be as big as the ultimate edition of I1, bigger if you count Darkseid.
>>
File: Thumb.gif (481KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
Thumb.gif
481KB, 141x141px
>>89262618
No problem
>>
>>89262648
They've already shown gameplay for those four though. It's supposed to be a "reveal" so it should be someone we haven't seen. Though that could easily be Flash.
>>
File: cia-agent-5139452.jpg (92KB, 960x1300px) Image search: [Google]
cia-agent-5139452.jpg
92KB, 960x1300px
>>89262543
>mfw Dark Knight Rises Bane
>>
>>89262693
It'll be Damian. Flash and Brainiac aren't popular enough to get a stream.
>>
File: IMG_8010.jpg (135KB, 802x1023px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8010.jpg
135KB, 802x1023px
>>89262602
Yes he does you fucking retard.

Maybe you should read some fucking comics about the characters you want
>>
>>89262763
that's an axe tho
>>
File: Robin.jpg (851KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Robin.jpg
851KB, 1920x1080px
>>89262748
Popularity doesn't really factor in. For MKX they did streams for all the characters as they were revealed. Though I would be cool with it being Damian, I'd like to see how different he is from when he was Nightwing.
>>
>>89262763
nigga he uses a whale harpoon
>>
>>89262788
look at the transition again, mantafag >>89261775
>>
>>89262805
yes it does only popularity matters thats why we get 9872 batman characters, they probably already scrapped brainiac right now to add in penguin
>>
>>89261775
>he uses it like an axe not like a trident

so it's an axe
>>
>>89262648
I assume it would start with three since it seems the DLC characters will be split in to sets of three rather than four this time going by the different editions. And this wouldn't be a SFxT situation. They have to know who the first three will be at this point since they have to plan DLC out in advance. I really hope it launches with 30 but the slots on the site aren't enough for me. I need to see them in the actual game select screen.
>>
File: Your Diagnosis.jpg (97KB, 811x680px) Image search: [Google]
Your Diagnosis.jpg
97KB, 811x680px
>>89262845
>>
>>89261775
what if this is actually a cutscene that some dumb intern put into the video when they weren't supposed to and they released it without checking but they didn't want to reveal manta until the end so they lied and said its a stage transition. after all look at how detailed manta is hes pretty much playable you can tell he even has armor like pieces like everyone else.
>>
>>89262788
yeh they use axes underwater good job kid
>>
>>89262948
We've seen the transition in gameplay videos outside the trailer. It sucks but it's legit. Best to hope he makes it in as DLC later.
>>
File: Black Manta 5.jpg (157KB, 662x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Black Manta 5.jpg
157KB, 662x1024px
>>89262948
he has no armor pieces. He looks like regular old manta. Thats how i know that he wont be playable. He looks great
>>
>>89262989
then its impossible and hes never going to be in, you can't have two mantas unless you are fighting another manta but then there would be three mantas and thats just way too many mantas besides ed boon is just a typical liar businessmen who will never deconfirm anything even though he knows manta has no chance he has to try and give people hope so that they buy his poor product and then he can release mortal kombat
>>
>>89263067
guy could you just calm down or something?
replacing Manta with Orm in that stage transition wouldn't take any effort at all if Manta was to become playable.
>>
>>89263067
Or they could just switch his model out for someone else when a player selects Manta. Just make an Orm model and you have a suitable replacement. Or just say fuck it and leave it as is. Alternate universes are already an established part of the Injustice universe so they could just be lazy and say it's alternate Manta. There's no reason being a transition would prevent him from making it in.
>>
>>89263118
it'll take more effort than they are willing to put in i'll tell ya that.

>>89263159
yeah ok kid have fun with your delusion. just like darkseid can still be in injustice 1 except he wasn't cause they doomed him to be a transition. all is lost. dont fall for ed boons tricks "ohhhh yeah he certainly has a chance still don't worry just preorder the ultimate edition XD" and then you get 9 shits and boon walks away laughing.
>>
File: IMG_20160308_153813.jpg (91KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160308_153813.jpg
91KB, 1024x512px
>>89261956

Btfo starfirefag
>>
>>89263240
Yeah you have fun being a pissy little bitch.
>>
Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on injustice. Other top fighters, namely Guilty Gear, KoF and Tekken have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is Ed Boon just can't seem to evolve. if you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," injustice might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.
>>
>>89263322
Did I just wander in to an SRK comments section by mistake?
>>
>>89263287
Are you stupid? I'm a Manhunterfag tilted that he was cucked by as shitty a character as Cyborg.
>>
>>89258644
dat motherfucking Arthur looks like could rip Mongul in two halves
>>
>>89262648
>NRS aren't the kind of people to SFxTK their customers.
gear is just gems
>>
>>89263387
Except gear is optional. Nobody would have given a shit about gems if you could have had the option to not use them.
>>
>>89263358

Best Titan and JL member cucked green Superman

Must suck
>>
wait, Mr Freeze is in it?

is he just a skin fro Captain Cuck?
>>
>>89263307
yeah you have fun wasting your money on shit

>>89263322
these dumb asses can't even pick the correct characters for a roster they are so stupid so its no surprise they have no idea how to make a fighting game either thats why they just shill the story all day and reveal no gameplay

>>89263358
i'm with you brother but cyborg is the least of our concerns on this horrid roster.

>>89263418
gear is going to make this game die even faster as the game will be split between people who want to play with gear and those who dont
>>
>>89263448
That's what we are guessing but that is assuming that leak is true.
>>
>>89263418
>Except gear is optional.
Despite being one of the key features of the key features of the game which they are basing the whole thing around. But hey they are thinking about doing an extra mode without them so that is fine, I'm sure that being able to change certain moves won't cause them to balance the game for that meaning a fucked up none gear mode. Cause NRS have been so good with balance in the past
>>
>>89263452
can you just fuck off already you pathetic mantafaggot? you have nothing of worth left to say.
>>
>>89263452
The people who use gear will just be the casuals who will abandon the online quickly anyway. Anyone who is actually serious about playing ranked will ply without it.
>>
Please tell me Black Adam is coming back
>>
You think we'll ever get anything Justice League related where Batman doesn't take the spotlight?
>>
File: Kryptonians.jpg (219KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
Kryptonians.jpg
219KB, 500x728px
Post yfw mantacucks BTFO
>>
>>89263488
Why wouldn't they just balance the game for normal play and let the gear be it's own thing? I mean in any matches that use them the winner will be the guy with the best stuff anyway so balance shouldn't even factor in to it. It's not like Smash 4 was balanced around using the stat items and different movesets which were pretty much the same thing.
>>
>>89263524
Seeing as he's getting a solo movie, you bet your ass he is.
Now will he be voiced The Dwayne Johnson?
>>
>>89263524
If the supposed leak is to be believed then yeah he is.
>>
File: you_are_this_butthurt.jpg (63KB, 202x275px) Image search: [Google]
you_are_this_butthurt.jpg
63KB, 202x275px
>>89257898
>Batman the Fighters
>>
>>89263504
so then stop talking to me kiddo. i don't know why you are so mad its not like me telling it how it is will affect this games sales so you will still get your 9 batman character dlc

>>89263533
yeah its called the comics

>>89263508
so yeah it will be dead. you'll have to go to obscure forums on dark spots of the internet to arrange a match with a brazilian that you will lag with and you can only play a match on saturdays
>>
>>89263599
this
to be honest they should have just made a Gotham fighting game to begin with
>>
>>89263633
See my Peewee Herman Penguin Dad, scrub
>>
>>89263574
>normal play
Cause gear is the normal play, it is the main feature and selling point outside of the IP. It is the mode they want to hook more players in with gear being based on their phone version which did well with casuals. They haven't even properly addressed what you are calling the normal mode would be, just said yeah I guess we should do something for those guys. They didn't start out with none gear mode and go hey lets do this extra fun one, gear is the main thing.

>winner will be the guy with the best stuff anyway so balance shouldn't even factor in to it.
Which if they aren't completely stupid I imagine they would try to mitigate slightly. If they know you can change multiple aspects of a move that is going to change how they made and balanced it. Again this isn't like they made the game and went hey gear
>>
>>89263599
It's a joke nigga. I actually still like Batman unlike some the autists in this thread.
>>
>>89263707
you can't actually believe they'll balance this game around the gears, can you?
I have a hard time believing the gear is anything more than casual bait.
>>
File: 1405623902388.jpg (14KB, 227x250px) Image search: [Google]
1405623902388.jpg
14KB, 227x250px
>>89263557
>>
>>89263941
why would they need gears when they have all those batman characters
>>
>>89264036
fuck off retard
>>
File: 1394048916870.jpg (154KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1394048916870.jpg
154KB, 640x480px
>>89263557
>>
>>89263941
Lets see

Gear is the main new feature, it is to hook the casual audience that is bigger, based on their mobile stuff that got casuals playing long term thus they believe it works, it is what the main modes are based on, it has been prominent in advertising and will have been a lot of effort to build a whole system around

or

Balance it for the tiny number of competitive players, who won't give a fuck about all this gear you wasted months on so that would be wasted time and money, with non gear mode being an afterthought, so much that we don't even know what modes none gear will feature in or even if non gear ranked is a thing.
>>
File: 1472473932707-co.jpg (84KB, 325x572px) Image search: [Google]
1472473932707-co.jpg
84KB, 325x572px
>>89263557
>>
>>89264108
triggered af
>>89264149
non gear mode is probably offline only in tourney mode
>>
>>89264149
Injustice 1
>main new feature was the enviroment interaction, the game wasn't balanced around that

MKX
>main new feature were variations, and, ultimately, the game wasn't really balanced around that

Injustice 2
>???
>>
>>89264216
nice opinion you have there
>>
>>89264149
But that doesn't even make sense. Gear is all stat increases or slight changes to special moves. Wouldn't it make more sense to balance the characters at their base level and then design the gear to be balanced around that? And the tourney scene while only a small portion of the audience is a portion that NRS for whatever reason really wants to be a part of and they have to know they will not want anything to do with gear.
>>
>>89264216
what? environment was left on for tourney matches. and you can say it wasn't balanced around x but its more like its just not balanced at all cause they dont care and know the game will not live long

>>89264266
maybe they should try making a good game then
>>
>>89264288
>maybe they should try making a good game then

Yeah as if that matters. All you have to do to get play with the EVO crowd is name your game Street Fighter. Doesn't matter if the game is half finished or kind of crappy, they'll still play it more than everything else available.
>>
>>89264334
street fighter is still 1000 times better as a fighting game than injustice. if injustice didnt have dc characters it would flop for sure.
>>
>>89264216
>the enviroment interaction, the game wasn't balanced around that
Actually it was, they made them very much balanced with that in mind.

>variations, and, ultimately, the game wasn't really balanced around that
Again, yes it very much was balanced with those in mind. Variations didn't break characters (outside of already poorly balanced ones) and people would switch around depending on match ups.

Neither of these though changed the stats of characters, variations did give certain moves and it certainly was balanced with that in mind. Balance problems in NRS games are there, but they did balance around those features

>>89264266
>Wouldn't it make more sense to balance the characters at their base level and then design the gear to be balanced around that?
If you did that to be balanced it would mean that gear would change nothing, cause even just increasing or decreasing damage a tiny amount is huge in fighting games.

Again gear is the main mode, no gear is an after thought. they are going to balance the whole game around an afterthought? Why balance the game around the mode less people will play and care about. Why go to such a huge effort of making a whole gear system, advertising it heavily to then say eh whatever lets ignore our main mode?

>And the tourney scene while only a small portion of the audience is a portion that NRS for whatever reason really wants to be a part
And we also know they have constantly accepted really bad balance like Tanya or Alien
>>
>>89264387
But how the hell would you balance the game around gear at all when there is shit tons of it and they all do different things? The amount of possible variations in stats and moves would be impossible to account for. There is no way gear will actually be balanced.
>>
File: 1481259213930.png (732KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
1481259213930.png
732KB, 600x709px
Why do people keep spouting the "le too many batman characters meme"

If we compare this roster with the last games roster theres just one extra batman character, and he might be a skin for Captain Cold

The fact that this is a much bigger roster for this game i think makes it fine, especially since we're getting a lot of obscure ones that most were wishing didn't get shafted by the batrogues in the first game

Dr. Fate
Gorilla Grodd
Atrocitus
Captain Cold
Swamp Thing
Black Manta
Firestorm
Brainiac
Blue Beetle

All characters that deserved to be on the roster and probably are. 7/8 batman characters out of 31 isnt shit.

And I don't know what the Manta fans are complaining about. Leaker anon said that he saw Manta concept art like pic related. And since he was reciting the mobile version, there's still some characters left to add since both Injustice 1's mobile game and MKX's mobile game didn't start out with the full game's roster. If he's not in the base roster, then he'll be DLC
>>
>>89264641
Concept art is by no means a guarantee of playability though. Black Canary had tons of concepts made for the first game and she only appeared as a picture in Ollie's suitcase.
>>
>>89264641
It's /co/, they will always find a reason to complain about Batman
>>
>>89264557
>But how the hell
Lots of ways, you could have it be the plan while making it, have it inform what moves and normals are in and act like or purposefully underpower everyone (which would lead to a really dull game)

The argument has become but that hard! Which really doesn't fly, it is the main mode and selling point in a game really looking for the casual market. They don't have to try with the competitive scene, they have dealt with horrendous balance so will again, they are a tiny fraction of the playerbase and lap it up cause big prize pools.

Seriously, we don't even know if there will be a ranked mode specially for non armoured players. That is such a basic easy feature to announce and they haven't, and you think they give a fuck about the competitive scene and balancing that aspect? When they didn't even when that was the main mode for other games?
>>
>>89264717
that was probably early in Injustice 1's development. Doubt the mobile version was being worked on then
>>
>>89264728
>Seriously, we don't even know if there will be a ranked mode specially for non armoured players
Boon literally confirmed that about 6 months ago. At E3.
>>
>>89264373
fuck off jackass you just want to start shit
>>
>>89264765
>Boon literally confirmed that
> NRS’s Ed Boon mentioned that they are also considering adding both an option for customized, leveled up characters as well as base-level, tournament standard characters in online ranked play.
http://shoryuken.com/2016/06/15/ed-boon-talks-injustice-2-playing-ranked-online-without-gear-microtransactions-and-more/

>considering
My point exactly, they haven't confirmed, they haven't made the game with that in mind they have just said maybe we will

Also enjoy your p2w
>and mentioned that they are looking into adding a way for people who may not want to spend time leveling their characters to get gear.
>>
>>89264641
the roster just sucks in general. deadshot LOL. only batman characters needed are batman, joker, bane, 1 robin and harley slut and even then bane is a huge stretch. thats it anything else can fuck off and come out in dlc so we can get a diverse roster. why would we need both swamp thing and poison ivy? just throw ivy out and give us something else. scarecrow? are you serious give us back sinestro.
>>
>>89264838
why is this a big problem for you they say they will have it in there why are you so mad
>>
>>89264889
if you aren't mad at this game there is something wrong with you
>>
>>89264867
>why would we need both swamp thing and poison ivy?
Probably for story reasons

Batman's making a new team to combat Grodd's Legion of Doom. If Poison Ivy is on the LoD, then Bats would probably want someone who can combat her abilities.
>>
>>89264867
the roster has not been showed yet and why are you bitching this hard about batman characters what are you mad some super obscure person nobody knows about is not in the game or something
>>
>>89264838
From the same website.
>In that same vein, he clarified that a tournament mode, or in his words a “level-playing field version” will be integral to the game
>will be integral to the game
>aka it'll fucking be in

http://shoryuken.com/2016/06/16/heres-everything-we-know-so-far-about-injustice-2/
>>
>>89264867
Deadshot and Harley Quinn don't count as Batman characters anymore.
Especially Harley since she is her own independent character now
>>
>>89264967
>a tournament mode
Which we don't even know what it is outside no gear. Doesn't say it is an online mode, if anything it sounds more like what they will use at tournaments which fits with that paragraph mentioning esports while the next paragraph mentions about worries of running into high level players online.

Kinda different from Boom literally confirming online ranked no gear mode
>>
>>89264962
no my problem is super obscure nobodies like deadshot are getting in the game and f tier batman villains as well while we actually debate if historical and popular characters like sinestro and lex luthor will make it in or not

>>89264961
>combat her abilities

it wouldn't even be a fucking challenge for Swamp Thing hes the fucking king of plants, furthermore why would he even need swamp thing, batman has already fucked ivy hundreds of times without his help so just scrap ivy and put in someone actually compelling
>>
File: RCO010_1464688426.jpg (352KB, 1017x1461px) Image search: [Google]
RCO010_1464688426.jpg
352KB, 1017x1461px
>>89264961
>If Poison Ivy is on the LoD, then Bats would probably want someone who can combat her abilities.
>Implying Bats will need Swampy when he had Harley in his ranks

Also Swampy is in Hell and he alliance is with the Regime, no way in Hell (heh) would Swampy help Bats
>>
>>89265083
no shes not shes just a batman slut character. might as well try and tell me nightwing and red hood aren't batman characters. honestly the mental leaps and bounds you batfags go through to try and justify this garbage is insane.
>>
>>89265194
it's true tho
do you consider Deathstroke a Titan character then?
>>
File: deathstroke.jpg (91KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
deathstroke.jpg
91KB, 700x700px
no Deathstroke? :(
>>
>>89265139
I find it funny that Swampy's in hell just because he didn't want to join Bats. Maybe because of their rough history with each other. Like taking Gotham hostage and making it in a jungle just to release Abbie from police custody.
>>
>>89265256
Nah, he's in Hell because of Mxy and Trigon fuckery. The battle between those two was so strong, so fierce that it started to break reality, so thanks to that he ended in Hell
>>
>>89265238
nope because deathstroke is actually a character that is more popular than the original source it came from while with harley its not the case. harley and all the robins will always be firmly rooted in batman.
>>89265256
lol how fucking shit can this story be, swamp thing got sent to hell? honestly the writers for this garbage must be smoking some serious stuff, nobody could stop superman let alone swamp thing and superman together and besides superman was right.
>>
>Poison Ivy is actually in

Did she meme her way to victory?
>>
File: 1484365213857.png (489KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
1484365213857.png
489KB, 716x768px
>>89261366
>19.The Masketta Man

30 has to be Lex Luthor, Business man

lets say DLC Pack one is the Obvious Suicide Squad pack Katana, Croc and Enchantress

Pack 2 will be Teen Titans Raven, Deathstroke and Starfire

and Pack 3 will be the guest characters who will be Rorschach, Dr. Manhattan and The Comedian.
>>
>>89265342
You could say that, yeah... Others might point out because of her relantionship with Harley
>>
>>89265363
why would they make a suicide squad pack they already filled the quota with just deadshit and teen titans are garbage except deathstroke who isnt even titans, and seriously 3 watchmen characters lol i can't believe this is what people think would make good dlc there really is no hope
>>
File: boon serious.jpg (35KB, 650x325px) Image search: [Google]
boon serious.jpg
35KB, 650x325px
>>89265105
Yeah you're right
>>
File: 1483009859069.png (138KB, 255x239px) Image search: [Google]
1483009859069.png
138KB, 255x239px
>>89265118
>obscure nobodies like deadshot

holy shit guy
>>
>>89265479
>hes not obscure cause he was in a terrible movie!

fuck off kiddo.
>>
File: 1368755946626.jpg (182KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1368755946626.jpg
182KB, 600x450px
>mfw you can fight against Black Manta in story mode, but not as him
>>
>about to get excited
>remember the bullshit microstransaction stat boosts
Dropped
>>
>>89265479
Honestly. If the Suicide Squad movie had fucking Black Orchid or Chemo, alll the normies would pretend they've known a character such as Black Orchid. Without the movie, Deadshot would be stage character only.
>>
>>89265569
BM will be a skin for Aquaman, I think that'll be their big idea to artificially balloon the roster with pallet swaps

>>89265425
Ok change the TT's to the Legends of Tomorrow and make the characters Frost, Deadshot and Atom
>>
>>89265569
>Darkseid somehow is an important character in the story. But you can only play him if you pre-ordered the game
>>
>>89265788
But only the shitty Atom from the show. So basically knock off Iron Man. And shitty Human Torch knockoff. And not saying this as a Marveldrone. Just that the shows are shit.
>>
>>89265789
>Darksied is the main goodguy
>>
Real DLC Pack that would actually be worth the money

Kamen Rider
Spiderman
Donkey Kong

SSJ4 Gogeta
Spongebob
Donald Trump

Meat
Lu Bu
The monkey from Timesplitters
>>
>>89265789
>>89265869
Isn't he like Goro in that he does nothing and plays no role in the story?
>>
>>89265886
You forgot Ridley
>>
>>89265886
>>89265964
And Snake
>>
>>89265964
>>89266079
Sorry guys. Maybe if DLC sales are excellent we can make 3 more.
>>
>>89259602
>Brawler type moveset that makes use of improvised weaponry like the spray can flamethrower.
Why do people think improvised weapons are Rorschach's thing? The flamethrower is literally the only case of him doing this.
>>
File: IMG_7894.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7894.png
2MB, 1334x750px
The beta apparently includes Bats, Soups, Soupgrill and atrocitus

More characters said to be added as time goes on
>>
I got chu a guest character rite here senpai
>>
File: Batgirl_Cassandra_Cain_0045.jpg (74KB, 528x792px) Image search: [Google]
Batgirl_Cassandra_Cain_0045.jpg
74KB, 528x792px
>>89257898
So Cassandra Cain would be cool. She would probably fit in a fighting game. Too bad they're probably going to stick with Babs.
>>
File: 1484306376998.gif (3MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484306376998.gif
3MB, 500x375px
>>89266802
nope nice try
>>
>>89266939
More like stick with neither of them
>>
File: CassCainBatgirl2.jpg (358KB, 945x1494px) Image search: [Google]
CassCainBatgirl2.jpg
358KB, 945x1494px
>>89268297
If they had to have a Batgirl in the game, Cass would be the best choice and you know it.
>>
File: 176.jpg (27KB, 379x568px) Image search: [Google]
176.jpg
27KB, 379x568px
>/JUST/ generals are back

cant wait for the comics to start again
>>
>>89268494
>now with even worse shitposting

I miss morriganfag
>>
File: Brainiac 8.jpg (713KB, 1030x1247px) Image search: [Google]
Brainiac 8.jpg
713KB, 1030x1247px
Post the best possible skins for the confirmed characters

Disco Brainiac or bust
>>
File: Brainiac 6.jpg (200KB, 393x489px) Image search: [Google]
Brainiac 6.jpg
200KB, 393x489px
>>89268655
i posted the wrong picture. fuck
>>
>>89268544
maybe if this game wasn't looking so bad i mean seriously deadshot WTF
>>
>>89268721
roster is fine by me desu. and yeah deadshot is a shameless executive madate
>>
>>89268773
i honestly think they though suicide girls movie was gonna be good and people would love will smith and deadshot so much but in reality nobody cares and deadshot is a literal who dumpster character.
>>
I demand more character dialogue to not copy

>Firestorm: Woah don't get to close big guy
>Swamp Thing: Do your worst
>FIrestorm: You asked for it
>>
>>89268685
A true Memeiac
>>
>>89269023
>Deadshot: Theres a target on your head, Darkseid
>Darkseid: And how do you propose to kill a god?
>Deadshot: There' special bullets for that
>>
>>89269023
>superman:wow deathstroke you look different
>deadshit:what? i'm deadshot not deathstroke
>superman:.....how did you get in this game?
>>
>>89269023
Pam: Every rose has it thorn
Harl:And every joke has a punchline
Pam: Seems you haven't changed one bit
>>
>>89269199
>>89269231
>>89269023
i love it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbYPoJF51RU&t=39s
>>
>>89269023
>Superman: Your toxin made me kill Lois
>Scarecrow: Would you like another sample?
>Superman: No thanks. Everyone already fears me.
>>
Favorite super from I1? Doomsday's has to be me favorite. Superclark 2nd
>>
Blue Bettle: 1v1 me fgt
Damian: fuk off fag my dad is sperman
Jamie: well my dad is batman fgt
>>
>>89269390
They were all lame desu
>>
>>89269390
Doomsday had the only good super
>>
File: 4633366-6535215406-darks.jpg (77KB, 531x709px) Image search: [Google]
4633366-6535215406-darks.jpg
77KB, 531x709px
Darkseid: Darkseid Is.
>>
File: 1371965333112.png (273KB, 640x464px) Image search: [Google]
1371965333112.png
273KB, 640x464px
>>89269390
INJ1 Super Ranking

>God tier
Doomsday
Deathstroke
Sex Luthor
Aquaman
Ares

>Shit tier
Everyone else's
>>
>>89269390

Doomsday is easily the best. Aquaman, Lex, Zod and Deathstroke were all good. Batman and Nightwing were silly in a fun way.
>>
>>89269963
>Zod
his super is the lamest thing about his gameplay. All his MB moves are superior to it
>>
Since the villain roster seems to be heavily based on the Legion of Doom, I hope we get a Hall of Doom stage.
>>
What even is the story this time around?
>>
wow /v/ trying to hate on the game again cool
>>
File: 1395873636894.png (314KB, 546x696px)
1395873636894.png
314KB, 546x696px
>>89270235
>everytime they cut to the Hall of Doom in the story a subtitle appears saying "Meanwhile..."

gib
>>
>>89270246
probably your typical shit story where two enemies put aside their differences to face a greater enemy. it'll be shit.
>>
>>89270246
Brainiac has come to Earth to fuck shit up, and meanwhile the "I can't believe it's the Legion of Doom" lead by Grodd, are planning to take over the earth.
>>
So did anyone else get the vibe that Batman is the villain this time around?
>>
File: 1393974854162.jpg (156KB, 615x643px) Image search: [Google]
1393974854162.jpg
156KB, 615x643px
>>89270377
>I can't believe it's the Legion of Doom
>>
>>89270235
This. I would love that.
>>
>>89270410
Batman has always been an insane villain who lives off the thrill of hunting down criminals which is why he couldn't tolerate a peaceful world created by Superman.
>>
>>89258389
>hellboy
I want this so hard, but only if they can get Ron to do the voice
>>
>>89270519
I bet its going to be something related to Brother Eye getting hijacked by Brainiac.
>>
File: 1022845.jpg (150KB, 600x912px) Image search: [Google]
1022845.jpg
150KB, 600x912px
>>89270377
The Society are actually a villain team in the comics.
>>
>>89270666
well shit
>>
>>89270666
but thats lame, satan. A Grodd led Legion of Doom is way fucking better
>>
>>89270714
The Society is made up of more or less the same members, it's basically the same team but under a different name.
>>
>>89270759
But "The Legion of Doom" is a way better name
>>
>>89270759
It's the "Society", so when they reveal the Hall of Doom base in the story mode, everyone can go "OH SHIT"
>>
>>89270781
Grodd couldn't get the rights to use that name.
>>
>>89270666
So if Sinestro is with them then who will Atrocitus join since he wants revenge against Sinestro? I'd imagine he'd try to recruit Superman.
>>
>>89270855
Superman, Damein and Harley seem like good Red Lantern candidates in the game
>>
>>89270920
I think we'll get Red Lantern Supergirl, after she breaks out of Brainiac's control.
>>
>>89270920
>>89270966
>inb4 atrocitus is just that jobber character who shows up just to get his ass kicked by everyone and no one else becomes a red lantern
>>
>>89263067
Martian Manhunter was only part of a stage at first but he eventually became a dlc character. Could happen to Manta.
>>
>>89270855
Batman, Superman was allied with Sinestro
>>
File: Deadshot 8.jpg (149KB, 620x931px) Image search: [Google]
Deadshot 8.jpg
149KB, 620x931px
Every character better get a chapter. No one deserves to be a jobber

Well maybe him
>>
>>89271042
But the lines are redrawn. And with Supes regime gone they don't have anything in common.
>>
>>89259562

Was there anymore like this? Fake or not, I'm digging the art.
>>
>>89271283
there was another one but I don't have it saved.
>>
File: ash.webm (1MB, 416x892px) Image search: [Google]
ash.webm
1MB, 416x892px
sexy coco walk when
>>
>>89272107
shit wrong thread
>>
Supermeme
Batmeme
Reddit Woman
The Reddit
Aquareddit
Cymeme
Reddit Memehunter
Memegirl
Blue Reddit
Memestorm
Dameme Wayne
>>
>>89259388
Keep in mind this isn't the first time that Boon has dropped fan favorite characters in game sequels. Lookin' at you, MK3.
>>
File: wojak.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.gif
13KB, 633x758px
>tfw the Inj2 comic won't start until april
stupid harley spin off. I need my weekly NAAARGH dose.
>>
>>89258224
Yeah you uncovered his plot, he wants to kill this game by putting more of the most popular and mainstream characters in the game.
>>
While Im not a fan of the stat boosting, the gear system looks neat on a cosmetic level. Besides you can just ignore it and go with the basic looks if one chooses.
>>
So how long does Injustice comic hold up in terms of quality? I just got Year One, is there a clear stopping point or should I just go all the way?
>>
>>89272392
Stop at the Vol 1 of Year Three, that's when Taylor leaves the books and the book stops being fun
>>
File: IMG_7896.png (969KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7896.png
969KB, 1334x750px
>>89272365
>the gear system looks neat on a cosmetic level

No it doesn't
>>
>>89272442
>Posts ONE possible Costume
>There are multiple color swaps for each item
>Not taking into account the inevitable DLC looks
Im sure you'll find a combo that works for you anon
>>
>>89272422
I just started reading Year One and this comic is basically a huge meme. Nightwings death was so pathetic how could they even think that was acceptable.
>>
>>89272442
I think Jaime's gears looked pretty cool.
>>
>>89272507
Because (as Taylor said) he didn't thought the comic would be a huge success, at most he thought it would last until issue #12 (digital) and theb get cancelled so he went all out on the retardation, so when he saw that the comic was a success he just roll with the retardation he created
>>
>>89272422
Ok thanks
>>
Depending on personal taste the entire run is pretty good. Just that the stuff after Taylor isn't as good. He's coming back to do the new series though. Which is good because I love his stuff on All-New Wolverine.
>>
>>89272561
Taylor main sttenght seems to be comedy characters with dark or sad backstories, or at least that what I saw during his tenure in Injustice with Harley & Plastic-Man
>>
File: IMG_7913.jpg (236KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7913.jpg
236KB, 1280x738px
>>89272498
Fine here's another

Also superman's headdress and aquaman's seashell pauldrons are fucking retarded as well
>>
>>89272552
Yeah this whole comic is pretty retarded. Joker kills over 11 million and everyone in the series can only focus on how Superman killed one maniac.
>>
Let's hope Darkseid has a good moveset, and not some crazy shit like flip kicks.
>>
>>89272750
Flip kicks sounds pretty fun though.
>>
>>89272645

That ones on Nether Realm. Though the fact the comic writers used the excuse the character wasn't in the game to kill off a bunch of characters was fucking stupid.
>>
>>89272750
Hopefully his omega beams will be zigzaggy like they should be. They weren't in MKVSDC nor were they in his Inj1 stage transition
>>
>>89272781
Well, Darkseid is a brutal dictator. I would expect him to have a aggressive rushdown style. I'd also expect him to actually have martial training. Maybe something brutal like Muay Thai style elbows and knees.
>>
>>89272801
Catwoman goes full SJW retard in one chapter, this is fucking dreadful.
>>
>>89272852
He should get the helicopter punches thing
>>
I want Question
>>
>>89272960
well thats just too damn bad kiddo, since hes not part of batman his chances are reduced to about .01%. enjoy playing as deadshit
>>
>>89272960
literally a character with no unique or special signature moves
>>
>>89273019
Give them a challenge
>>
>>89272871
Hye, psst..HEEEYY

Don't take it seriously.

If Taylor didn't take the book seriously when he was writing it, why should you?
>>
>>89272920
So basically Zangief, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQkV1gFPLB8
>>
>>89273019
same with every single watchmen character and people want like 7 of them in the game
>>
>>89272639
No they arent fool
>>
>>89273073
Not exactly more like rotating your arms around your body its hard to describe but think of those cartoons where some guy is holding kids head and the kid is spinning his arms furiously trying to hit the guy.
>>
>>89273309
huh. why'd you think he should have a move like that? curious.
>>
>>89273505
Cause Darkseid is a bully
>>
>>89273505
Comedic effect since this game is a joke.
>>
>>89273552
i dont get it
>>
>>89273604
uhhhhh so how about that airline food?
>>
Dark Kahn is still in the Phantom Zone.
>>
>>89273980
I thought he died
>>
>>89273505
I think his swipe combo was like that in the mobile game
It looked fucking retarded
>>
>>89265503
>>hes not obscure cause he was in a terrible movie!
and he made cartoon appearances and he was in the Arkam series.
>>
File: daniel-edery-swamp-thing-06.jpg (1MB, 1877x1273px) Image search: [Google]
daniel-edery-swamp-thing-06.jpg
1MB, 1877x1273px
If you dont think this is the coolest shit then get the fuck out my face
>>
File: he's back!.png (172KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
he's back!.png
172KB, 500x475px
>you can change colors on the characters now
>>
>>89274055
Go back to being Etrigan's bitch, Swampy
>>
File: Wonder Woman Colors.webm (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman Colors.webm
1MB, 854x480px
>>89274064
Fucking took them long enough.
>>
>>89274037
>>89265758
Secret Six was a long fan favorite series spun out of a big and popular event, if you're into DC comics at all for the last 10 years, you at least know of Deadshot.
>>
>>89274468
so a couple of dweebs know deadshot big fucking deal. doesn't change the fact hes just a knock off and 100% inferior version of deathstroke. hes still obscure as fuck and shitty compared to deathstroke so there is no excuse
>>
>>89274452
i hope they make this game super grindy like you gotta grind for drops and hope you get epic weapons that increase your stats so you can pwn noobs. in fact they should do the crate system from overwatch man what a great system.
>>
>>89274585
Deadshot was just in a movie
>>
>>89274585
>>89274614
Dumb mobile poster.
>>
>>89273991
Only in the MK side story. In the true ending he got the Zod treatment. DON'T GIVE INTO THE RAGE, RAIDEN
>>
>>89274620
and the movie sucked ass. nobody came out of that movie saying how cool deadshot was they came out saying how shit it was and maybe talking about how hot margot was but thats it. deadshot is a fucking disgrace and the fact that retards like you are trying to defend this absolute diarrea amazes me.
>>
>>89274664
Are you literally and unironically autistic?
>>
>>89274692
>wow are you autistic?!?!

typical response from a fucking retard who knows he is wrong as fuck. ohhh gee better act like hes autistic since i lost the argument. fuck off you diarrea drinking faggot.
>>
>>89258048
But superman isn't a bad guy!
>>
>>89258252
Does it really cost more than the production of a movie?
>>
File: dark.png (513KB, 794x1045px) Image search: [Google]
dark.png
513KB, 794x1045px
>>
File: ww d.png (688KB, 1912x812px) Image search: [Google]
ww d.png
688KB, 1912x812px
do you see it
>>
>>89266529
>Why do people think improvised weapons are Rorschach's thing? The flamethrower is literally the only case of him doing this.

No it's not. There's like half dozen times in the comic where R turns whatever shit's near him into a weapon. The pepper, the grappling gun, the hot grease, the blanket, the toilet seat...
>>
>>89264867
>are you serious give us back sinestro

Who the fuck cares about Sinestro? Sinestro should be a skin for Green Lantern, not a whole character.
>>
>>89275055
>Sinestro making miniguns and jets
nah fuck off
>>
>>89274964
It's not like he's carrying that shit around, only the grappling gun and lighter are actually on his person. That, and the game already has a mechanic where players use their environment as attacks so his gimmick is completely pointless.
>>
File: 1484713054618.gif (4MB, 347x244px) Image search: [Google]
1484713054618.gif
4MB, 347x244px
>>89265118
>>89265503
>>89274585
>>89274664
>>89274724
Why are you being such a triggered faggot?
>>
File: 3003327-2303492451-14546.jpg (280KB, 1062x1326px) Image search: [Google]
3003327-2303492451-14546.jpg
280KB, 1062x1326px
If Scarecrow looks just like this and has a Sinestro ring I will main him.
>>
>>89275095

You have no imagination at all. Just make him do like three times as much damage with environment attacks, and give him unique environment attacks that other characters don't get.
>>
>>89275333
I'm hoping he look like that but has a scythe. I'm worried we're getting the Arkham version though.
>>
>>89275333
I'd definitely be down with this if they at least make Sinestro one of his skins or vice versa.
>>
>>89275333
He's going to be the most interesting reveal.

I think his intro is going to be tossing fear gas to explain his moveset, which will be stuff stolen from the MK horror dlc characters.
>>
So is it too much to hope that Desparo ends up being one of the nine DLC characters? Or would he have too much overlap with Atrocitus and Darkseid?
>>
>>89275333
Exactly what I'm hoping for, especially since it means he and Sinestro could both be in by sharing a spot.
>>
>>89276013
I wouldn't expect him. DLC will probably be comprised entirely of movie/show tie-ins, guests and a few that were super highly requested but didn't make it in to the base game.
>>
>>89262748
Flash is. Flash is an A-lister now thanks to the show and movies and people's fond memories of the CArtoon.
>>
How do I Injustice good?
>>
>>89277022
Pick Superman.
>>
>>89274863
I see a bit of butt.
>>
BATB AQUAMAN PREMIUM SKIN OR BUST

>>89277022
Pick doomsdaddy and jump
>>
>>89261875
Character skins come as "skins" with the preorder you already get three skins they won0t take slots
>>
>>89261517
To be fair, no one really knows, cares or wants any other JL member rogue galleries, except may be Flash and Superman.
>>
File: unnamed-1.jpg (108KB, 675x1024px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-1.jpg
108KB, 675x1024px
DC Comics has announced that the creative team behind 2013’s acclaimed “Injustice: Gods Among Us” comic series will reunite for an “Injustice 2” prequel comic that bridges the gap between the two video games. Set to debut April 11, “Injustice 2” will feature the work of writer Tom Taylor and artist Bruno Redondo, who recently signed an exclusive contract with the publisher.

>“Returning to INJUSTICE and working with Tom again feels like a homecoming,” Redondo said in an official statement. “Much of the work I’m most proud of is what Tom and I did during the first comic and it feels great to come back. Tom is one of my favorite writers and one that I enjoy working with the most. We have a similar understanding of the characters, the drama and the humor, which I think helped make the first series so successful. Working in the Injustice universe allows us to do so many things we’re unable to do in any other comic and I can’t wait for fans to see what we have in store for INJUSTICE 2.”

>“I am so excited to continue working with Bruno Redondo. He’s a good friend and an incredible talent,” said Taylor. “I think Bruno ‘gets’ me as well as any artist ever has. We compliment each other well, and Bruno lifts INJUSTICE up with every stroke of his pen. As a former theatre director and performer, my main focus is always on how well our characters ‘act’ on the page. Bruno brings so much emotion to the page, nailing the low points and the high. His characters breathe, and he’s just as comfortable delivering big action and shocks as he is with my ridiculous humor.”

http://www.cbr.com/dc-unveils-details-for-injustice-2-prequel-comic/
>>
>>89279028
I just love it how Harley's such an important character. It's not annoying at all.
>>
>>89269598
now THIS is a character intro
>>
>>89279061
That's always been one of my problems with this series, everything else is just over-the-top fun but I legit want Harley to die
>>
>>89279028
>dat harley DKR pose
honestly i dig the homage
>>
>>89279175
But we all know she can't. Otherwise the feminists who don't read the books at all will complain that a strong independent female role model is dead. even tho Harley's a psychopathic murderer that got famous for being the Joker's girlfriend

That and Harley sells because she's ''sexy'' and CHURAZZY.
>>
>>89258224
Jasonfags.
>>
>>89257898
>There will be a stream on the 24th showing off a "new" character.
powergirl basically since she's the only reskin being passed off as a new character.
Would have been better if they had you highlight supergirl's icon and press triangle or something to make her appear a square above her or something.
>>
>>89279260
Naah, they'll do Damian. And show one of the skins as a tease.

>Tune in next week for another character reveal

And it would be Catwoman or something. I would piss my pants if it were Swampy or Ivy tho.
>>
No Sinestro, no buy.

Fuck just having a Premium Costume if that's what WB is planning.
>>
>>89279283
I am so sick of Damien.
>>
>>89279374
Eh. When he's eventually going to drop the Robin title and become Dark Sparrow or something. Or something else bird related. Then I'll like him. Just a more mature Damian. That's all I want.
>>
>>89279365
>tfw no more CAUTION FALLING ROCKS
>>
>>89278936
Give us back Doomsday, Lex Luthor and Sinestro. And Lobo give us back Lobo.
>>
>>89279175
I legit want Batman to die. He's such a selfish asshole in the comic acting like everyone else is the problem.
>>
>>89279365
i already said no buy to this trash heap when they put deadshit in the game
>>
>>89279028
Are Batman and Harley the king and queen of DC now?
>>
>>89279260
She's not being passed off as her own her own character though. She's listed as a Supergirl skin. Her, John Stewart and Zoom are all just skins with unique voices and dialogue, they don't take up any roster spots.
>>
>>89258252
That doesn't mean that anon can't want a movie like that. Get off your high-horse, faggot
>>
File: Harley 1.png (747KB, 600x708px) Image search: [Google]
Harley 1.png
747KB, 600x708px
>Harley is Joker's girlfriend
>Supes punches a hole through Joker's chest
>Harley and Ollie become buddies
>Superman pummels Ollie to death
>Harley meets up with the Jokerz gang
>Superman burns them all to death
>Harley has a crush on Shazam
>Supes melts Billy's fucking brain

Anyone noticing a pattern here? I feel bad for whoever befriends Harley in Injustice 2.
>>
>>89280226
I don't know who wants to befriend a psychopath in the first place. You don't see people sitting on a swing next to Mongul.
>>
>>89280248
Well Mongul doesn't have as nice an ass as Harley does.
>>
>>89280271
Mongul's sister, Mongal, probably has a nice big booty unlike her brother.
>>
>>89279028
Oh! I get it now

Braniac revives Joker to order to pyschologically torture Earth's Greatest Heroes: Harley Quinn and Batman
>>
>>89280339
I really hope Joker is actually alive again rather than just a flashback or something. I want to see Supes burst a blood vessel at that little fucker being up and about again.
>>
File: IMG_20161223_094653.jpg (24KB, 290x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161223_094653.jpg
24KB, 290x473px
>>89280226
Uh-oh
>>
>>89279404
>Eh. When he's eventually going to drop the Robin title and become Dark Sparrow or something
You mean Batman when DC decides Bruce needs another vacation?
>>
>>89280226
She just needs to befriend people with Plot Armor.
>>
>>89279764
As long as they do have their own voices I'll be okay with it.
>>
File: Ultimate Edition.png (229KB, 363x696px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate Edition.png
229KB, 363x696px
>>89280444
They do
>>
>>89280436
So Bruce will be her only living friend?
>>
>>89280466
Will they end up having their actual unique names like if default is "Green Lantern (Hal Jordon)" the the John skin is "Green Lantern (John Stewart)" or "Power Girl (Karen Starr)" like that?
>>
>>89280485
And Ivy. Pammy has plot-armor for the simple fact of bring Harl's GF
>>
>>89280514
I assume the name on the lifebar/select screen will change to what skin you choose. John will probably still just be called Green Lantern though.
>>
>>89280522
>Harl's GF
Yuri fag pls.
>>
>>89280574
Say all you want, but the Ground Zero comic is implying it very heavily..
>>
When are the beta codes going out?
>>
>>89279230
Harley could at least have the decency to put herself behind bars for life for helping kill Lois+everyone in Metropolis.
>>
Daily reminder that Superman regime was wrong.
>>
>>89280357
I want Jimmy to be revived, he could probably quell Superman's anger since he's his best friend.
>>
File: Jimmy_Olsen_30.jpg (73KB, 400x592px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy_Olsen_30.jpg
73KB, 400x592px
>>89280709
>Implying he wouldn't just be another victim of Superman's rage
>>
File: Jimmy_Olsen_Vol_1_125.jpg (98KB, 495x743px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy_Olsen_Vol_1_125.jpg
98KB, 495x743px
>>89280742
He'll just put on a heartbreaking movie and watch Clark collapse to the floor in a puddle of his own tears.

Jimmy is the hero Injustice needs.
>>
>>89280522
>Harl's GF
At what point did these two become carpetmunchers?

I thought they were just friends and Ivy was Harley's comedic foil.
>>
>>89280835
With the reboot, DC didn't saw too much point to the character and the fanbase was still really pissed at Sirens end, so DC decided to buold the way for them to become a thing that ended in Bombshells and now Ground Zeroes is also working for them to become a thing
>>
>>89280621
Yeah, but a maniac pixie dream girl who sometimes slightly hates herself makes SO much more sense! Also you can't put the main character in jail.

>>89280835
The moment Harley and Ivy first aired. The exact moment that episode aired they were lesbos for life.
>>
>>89280466
Not crazy about the John Stewart skin, I thought he looked much better with the beard. He looks so young here.
>>
>>89281323
I agree. he looks like total different person. I bet they don't even have Phil LaMarr as his voice again.
>>
>>89257898
So on a sort of related note pic related will become available for purchase online on the 24th also.
>>
>>89281439
Are we literally talking about the book or Cass being in the game?
>>
>>89281396
Why wouldn't they? He's already in it voicing Aquaman, no reason not to have him back as John as well.
>>
>>89281323
I'm waiting until we see him in game. NRS's concept art tends to look very different than the in game models.
>>
>>89280369
Ded plant
>>
>>89281606
Not enough watering
>>
>>89281545
I'd like her to be in the game but I feel like a Cass skin for Batgirll is more likely to be honest.
>>
>>89281323
I'd straight up buy it if it had been Guy instead, john is barely any better than Baz.
>>
>>89281891
Baz is Initial D
>>
>>89280689
He was right all the way up until the end where he did actually just snap where he killed Shazam and wanted to destroy Metropolis, but other then that he was right up until that point and Batman was in the wrong. I mean really he basically made a perfect world and Batman is butthurt because criminals are scared? Batman is out here crying because Superman killed thousands of invaders from Apokolips like are you kidding me?

>>89280709
It would have all been fine if Batman just worked with Superman instead of going against him, but you know Batman hes a complete autist and just stirs up trouble for his own selfish desires rather than supporting his friend.
>>
>>89281323
black dont crack bro, the facial hair just made him look older
>>
File: MY SIDES.gif (393KB, 540x310px) Image search: [Google]
MY SIDES.gif
393KB, 540x310px
i wanted to go to /v/ and see if they where talking about the game and holy shit that place is a shit show right now
>>
>>89282480
/v/ doesn't talk about this game cause it fucking sucks
>>
>>89282480
>holy shit that place is a shit show right now

Sounds like business as usual.
>>
File: 1484500977976.png (473KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484500977976.png
473KB, 1280x720px
>>89282532
>>
File: updated2.png (4MB, 2568x1329px) Image search: [Google]
updated2.png
4MB, 2568x1329px
Who could those 3 be?

Lex, Slade, and Sinestro duh
>>
>>89282170
Because as you just said Superman is out of control.
>>
>>89282636
He wasn't out of control until the end though and he would have never got to that stage if Batman would have just worked with him to make the world a better place instead of crying over the Joker and siding with the same people who meant Superman harm. Early in the comic Superman's parents are kidnapped by Mirror Master and Batman doesn't lift a finger to help him, in fact Batman instead goes and talks to the same guy who hired Mirror Master and starts working with him.
>>
>>89282775

He was out of control almost from the very start, because of Wonder Woman's influence. Stop trying to make Superman look like a good guy.

He killed most of his old friends that opposed him.
>>
>>89282480
With Injustices's DLC practices, it's impossible to discuss the game there.

They are not wrong, but it can be overbearing.
>>
>>89282820
No he wasn't. He was stopping crime and bringing peace to the world. And his friends decide thats a bad thing for some reason and actively work to kill him/imprison him for life. Now i'm not sure about you but if I found out my friends were all trying to kill me i'm certainly not going to lay down and let them do it. I don't even understand why they are against him. The only one who actually has a logical motive is Ares and thats because he thrives off chaos.
>>
>>89282775
Superman was out of control the minute Lois died.
>>
>>89283153
>t.Batman
>>
>>89283113

>And his friends decide thats a bad thing for some reason and actively work to kill him/imprison him for life.

Nobody tried to kill him, they're not Regime Superman. They'd never kill him. Fuck, Green Arrow died trying to open his eyes that he had lost his marbles.
>>
>>89283022
you know street fighter has a lot of dlc too
>>
>>89283297
>I'll open Supermans eyes by sneaking into his base and stealing a pill so that Batman and others can fight Superman later! Yeah that will sure open his eyes. Maybe i'll even hit his father in the chest with an arrow as well!

Also Atom just got done trying to kill him of which Green Arrow was part of that group. So yeah nice try with never trying to kill him bit. Rather then talking to him and working towards a peaceable solution they attack him and try to steal tech so they can attack him more. Batman is such a scared paranoid idiot that the second Superman starts doing anything he has to go into shit his pants mode and start plotting against him, it's just unfortunate that he dragged and persuaded many other heroes onto his side. Otherwise the story would just be a utopia world with just Batman whining about how Superman killed the Joker.
>>
>>89259474
>a street vigilante that can box and use improvised weapons like mini flamethrowers is totally implausible in a fighting game, but a big blue guy who can literally murder people just by touching them and is unkillable could work easily

I don't understand your logic here.

Manhattan would require a specialized moveset and play style. Rorschach would probably just be a reskinned Bat character. Which would be easier to implement?
>>
>>89283424
Street Fighter gets shit on too.

Only difference is there are more SF fans on /v/ so they can drown out the criticism and have actual discussions. Well waifu bullshit most of the time.

Similar to how /co/ can talk about Injustice with out it usually turning into a dumpster fire.
>>
>>89283595
So in other words Rorschach would not be interesting at all and Manhattan would be awesome.
>>
>>89282624
>Cheetah as a Catwoman skin

But Cheetah a straight up furry who doesn't use a whip.
>>
So are we stuck with boons retarded evil superman?
>>
>>89283660
No, I'm saying which would be the most likely we'd get.
>>
>>89283737
Cheetah's got a tail tho. They could make it work.
>>
Why are they staying in the dumb fucking injustice universe, thought they would goto different universes and shit not just rehash the first game
>>
>>89283770
Im hoping we're given the option of regular Superman and asshole Superman like last game
>>
>>89283770
I thought Batman was being setup to be bad as well now since he turned off the monitor when Harley was beating some dude.

>>89283786
Manhattan, we already have enough Batman stuff with Damian and Batman. We'll probably get Red Hood as DLC too. Isn't Manhattan behind Rebirth stuff too? So easy marketing plug right there and I would think they'd go with a unique playstyle over the same thing but then again we got 2 supes and 2 plant users if the leak is correct.

>>89283737
They could always remove the whip. There is no saying she will be exactly the same as Injustice.
>>
>>89283153
And no one bothered to help Superman get over his grief except for Aquaman who told Wonder Woman to give him his condolences.

But because Wondy's a bitch she didn't relay the message and actively encouraged Clark to act the way he did after Lois' death.
>>
>>89283842
Because it's popular.
>>
>>89283842
Because its basically a brand now and the comics have been successful so why not go forward with it. Although honestly the Injustice story sucked.
>>
>>89283868
I think the point of this game's story is that lines are blurred and it's no longer a Superman's evil empire vs. Batman's good rebels story. Both factions are doing questionable things.
>>
>>89283843
well that had the regular universe coming in, doesn't look like they will be this time
>>
>>89284027
>Both factions are doing questionable things.
that was obvious the moment we saw harley kill a guy and bats literally turning the monitor off
>>
>>89284057
>bats turns out to me just as much of an asshole as superman

Well it was obvious from the comics so I'm glad they are doing that
>>
>>89284027
Which is what Injustice was always meant to be, but instead they made Superman go full retard evil at the end and painted Batman as some infallible hero despite doing nearly everything wrong in the comics.
>>89284039
Thank god because that was the worst fucking thing of Injustice.

>>89284057
He went against Superman's totalitarian world so hard he basically has anarchy now. If Batman gets defeated by someone I hope he literally breaks down crying for Joker.
>>
>>89283737
She can use tahat barbed wire lasso
>>
>>89284181
>>89284217
i bet my ass that Bats is going full kingdom come/Project OMAC into the people, the trailer made it so that he knows what everyone is doing and his agents get a free pass because "lol at least is not superman"
>>
>>89284217
>If Batman gets defeated by someone I hope he literally breaks down crying for Joker.

Me too
>>
Injustice is available or $5 on PSN right now. I'm tempted to buy it, but I'm not sure if I'll like it or not. I've been meaning to get into fighters, but I feel like the MvC games and Tekken franchise are more my speed. Is it worth it?
>>
>>89284569
Tekkenfag here, 5 bucks bro just get it its fun, not hard to learn the basics either
>>
>>89284569
I'd pass. The game is dead and you can just watch the whole story on youtube.
>>
>>89284569

get some hands on training before the real thing

go for it
>>
>>89283508
Atom trying to kill him was not part of their plan. He had gotten orders from the government to take Supes out unbeknownst to the others. Had they known they never would have brought him.
>>
>>89283874
I hope Wonder Woman dies in Injustice 2. She is the worst character in the series.
>>
File: ww t.png (208KB, 622x439px) Image search: [Google]
ww t.png
208KB, 622x439px
>>89284784
nice tears
>>
File: blackmirror2.jpg (109KB, 683x659px) Image search: [Google]
blackmirror2.jpg
109KB, 683x659px
hey guys

who's your favorite injustice
>>
>>89285012
is that really your psn?
>>
File: dc114.jpg (88KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
dc114.jpg
88KB, 960x540px
>>89285012

Bah-nay
>>
>>89285012
Still doomsdaddy
>>
File: Wondy eyeroll.jpg (56KB, 478x550px) Image search: [Google]
Wondy eyeroll.jpg
56KB, 478x550px
>>89284988
Visually she's hot but character wise she is fucking garbage. The most out of character, character in the series.
>>
>>89283874
That's irrelevant. Injustice Superman was always a little off balance, even before losing Lois. He was bound to lose it sooner or later. That's why he turned evil. Wonder Woman doesn't carry sole responsibility for that, bitch or not.
>>
>>89283874

Basically what set off INJUSTICE:

Superman kills Lois and his baby, which in turn explodes Metropolis off the map. In his grief and rage he murders the Joker and isolate himself. The dude's vulnerable as fuck and on the edge.

Batman instead of being a good friend and showing his support, got scared shitless by Superman crossing the line and took that as a personal betrayal. I don't think that Batman cares about the Joker. His problem is that you're never supposed to cross the line. Never ever. He puts Superman in a pedestal. So that hurt him terribly. So instead of being a good friend he acted like a little bitch.

Wonder Woman in this universe is like a cross between Kingdom Come's Wonder Woman and Frank Miller's Wonder Woman. She has been waiting years to have Superman all for herself and to use him to further her plans to change the Man's World. So being a manipulative and calculating bitch she took advantage of Batman's absence and Superman's fragile state to convince him into RIP AND TEAR!

So throughout the entire game you've Superman going louco, Batman acting like a judgmental prick and Wonder Woman doing her best to isolate Superman and convince him into doing all manner of stuffs.
>>
>>89284027

The narration said that "sides were blurry" right after showing Wonder Woman looking at the newly arrived Batman and both turning to face Superman and Supergirl.

So i guess the Batcunt and Wondercunt will team up to do some shady thing.
>>
File: Lex Luthor 2.gif (213KB, 456x679px) Image search: [Google]
Lex Luthor 2.gif
213KB, 456x679px
>>89285012
Sex Luthor

Zoning is so good and yet doesnt feel dirty
>>
>>89285246

>The most out of character, character in the series.

Eh... i wouldn't say so. Wonder Woman has been consistently written like that across the board over the years.

See pic related. Imagine if Superbro had just lost Metropolis and was unstable. He'd probably go with her "advice".
>>
File: Lex-bvs.jpg (96KB, 788x832px) Image search: [Google]
Lex-bvs.jpg
96KB, 788x832px
>>89285448
>Posts New52 Wonder woman

Actual Wonder Woman would be the first person that would want to stop Clark from going full dictator.
>>
File: 986547645.jpg (220KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
986547645.jpg
220KB, 600x446px
>>89285012
>tfw no more Killer Frost

Well, at least I have Dex-Starr and Power Grill.
>>
>>89285568
Killer Frost is a meme character.
>>
>>89285563

Yeah, but then you look at all the Elseworlds featuring the two as an item and you see that Wonder Woman's always acting like Lady Mcbeth. You can't really blame Injustice when that characterization has been a thing in multiple incarnations of the character.

I agree with you, it's a shitty characterization that does WW no favor, but it is a thing.
>>
File: 1372791263345.jpg (83KB, 428x486px) Image search: [Google]
1372791263345.jpg
83KB, 428x486px
>>89285012
get injustice on ps4 u fag

>>89285568
you too
>>
>>89285012
Pretty solid taste.

I keep reminding myself to watch Black Mirror
>>
>>89284612
>>89284650
>>89284697
If I buy it, can I delete it later for space and redownload it for free, or will I have to pay the full price?
>>
File: Circe 7.jpg (31KB, 640x415px) Image search: [Google]
Circe 7.jpg
31KB, 640x415px
>Circe will never be in the game
>ywn turn the opponent into an animal for a free back 3
>the special will never turn the roster into a different animal each

disappointing
>>
>>89285806
you can redownload it
>>
>>89285806
You can delete it and redownload it later for free.
>>
>all these old JUST general posters

Shap around too?
>>
>>89285871
I wanna know where grey and doug are

doug if you're here post a wrestling gif
>>
>>89257898

Stream is next tuesday at twitchtv/netherrealms

showing off a never before seen character
>>
>>89284698
Changes nothing. They are still invading his home essentially with the intent of stealing stuff so they can fuck him up later. Batman has agreed to "take down" Superman and so everyone there is compliant with that whether take down means kill or just meaning imprison/depower him.
>>
>>89285376
The website says that Wonder Woman is an ardent defender of Superman still, but then it also says that Supergirl came to Earth after the events of Injustice and supports her cousin. So really something doesn't add up because they are fighting each other unless we once again have another universe coming in.
>>
>>89286450
Well some of them may change sides partway through the story. Supergirl may realize her cousin has fucking lost it.
>>
>>89286450

Here's what i think will happen:

Batman already began his insurgency by making tons of compromises (minus murder) and dealing with a bunch of shady figures, all because his situation was that hopeless. This trend will continue now that the world is in anarchy and everything depends on his group. He'll possibly pull a Brother Eye.
Meanwhile you've Superman's old followers, like Wonder Woman, who's trying to rescue Superman, and the new society of super-villains. So Batman's being spreading thin even before the arrival of Brainiac.

Supergirl will show up and try to free her cousin to battle Brainiac. Superman probably will be trying to redeem himself. Wonder Woman will probably help Supergirl, but once Superman start to show signs of going soft she'll probably betray him.

Then you've Batman doing shady shit in his attempt to crack down hard the society while also dealing with Brainiac in extremes ways. I can see Wonder Woman deciding to follow him because of that. Bitch is power mad.
>>
File: okay.jpg (70KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
70KB, 960x540px
>>89285686
okay
>>
>>89286560
Going by the trailer it sure doesn't seem like Superman is going soft. He looks as crazy and angry as ever. Though that could be just to make the trailer look cool.
>>
>Injustice 2 picks up where Injustice: Gods Among Us left off. Though Batman has won the battle with Superman, he’s still facing threats on all sides. Former members of Superman’s regime continue to elude justice. And a shadowy new group, The Society, threatens chaos across the globe.
>With many of his allies either victims of, or collaborators with, Superman’s failed regime, Batman faces this dangerous world short of help. That’s why he’s brought together a new squad of Super Heroes. When Earth is invaded and threatened with destruction, Batman and his new team are thrust into action!

>We knew that the game’s core conflict — Batman versus Superman — had to remain front and center. But to keep Injustice moving forward, we needed more. Enter Brainiac.

>There are few in the DC universe that could top “Dictator Superman” as a foe for Batman. The challenges don’t come much bigger than a determined Man of Steel. But in Brainiac, Batman faces a challenge like none he’s faced before.

>Brainiac possesses superior intelligence, impossibly advanced technology, and inexhaustible resources. The overwhelming threat he poses to Earth forces Batman to question everything he knows. It also makes him consider crossing lines he’d vowed to never cross…
>What will Batman do? And just how does Superman respond to this crisis? To find that out, you’ll have to play the game!
>>
>>89286807
I'm curious to see who is on what team here now that we have four groups fighting instead of two. Well three and Brainiac, I doubt anyone is teaming up with him.
>>
>>89286856

Oh, some other site said that The Society is infiltrating Batman's group.
>>
File: 1484704629929.webm (911KB, 1056x452px) Image search: [Google]
1484704629929.webm
911KB, 1056x452px
>>89286807

The Society
>>
File: 4r656776666.jpg (57KB, 591x510px) Image search: [Google]
4r656776666.jpg
57KB, 591x510px
>>89286807
>All dat Batman
DC is not even pretending to give a shit about anyone else anymore.
>>
>>89286807
Wow that sounds awful. Why can't they write the story with Batman in it rather than centering it all around Batman? I bet Superman will do nothing and Batman will have to beg him for help.
>>
>>89286944

Superman's in jail and they're obviously not revealing everything, like what's Supergirl role, which is going to be big.
>>
>>89286870
>>89286889
>Ivy going agaisnt Harley

I - I don't like it
>>
File: knightmare.jpg (91KB, 470x766px) Image search: [Google]
knightmare.jpg
91KB, 470x766px
>>89286944
I really wanted them to flip the roles. There's not many evil Batman stories. Matter a fact the only one I can think of now was when Tim was Batman.
>>
>>89286941
>>89286944
>Still butthurt about Batman

You guys whined about the same shit with the first game before it was out and in the end who saved the day? Superman. And going by the trailer Batman is clearly being portrayed as morally grey here as opposed to being without a doubt the good guy just he was portrayed in the first game. Without the normal universe heroes to provide a moral center Supergirl will probably end up being the main hero since she's the outsider just arriving to all this nonsense.
>>
>>89287031
I don't have a problem with Batman being the main focus. I just thought it was funny that he was the only character that was really mentioned throughout the plot.
>>
>>89287096
Oh yeah they're definitely leaning on Batman hard for their advertising that's for sure.
>>
>>89287096

That's because it's easier to reveal his plot, since we all know he and his group won in the first game.

Superman freedom and decision once outside is a mystery and is being treated as such. How will he escape? Who will help him? What will he do once outside? How will he respond to Brainiac?

The same goes for Supergirl, who's this big mysterious character that seems to be tied with Brainiac's arrival.

So really, they showing Batman's side of things to keep the others in mystery.
>>
>>89287027
Injustice Batman is as evil as they come. Plebs just don't realize it.
>>
New thread?
>>
>>89287031
And look what happened with the story. It sucked ass unless you literally wank off to Batman every night.
>>
>>89287225
I want straight up Dr Doom Batman in the next game.
>>
>>89287251
sure
>>
>>89287251
Yeah I'm making one once we hit page 10.
>>
File: Bane Suit.jpg (73KB, 400x478px) Image search: [Google]
Bane Suit.jpg
73KB, 400x478px
NEW THREAD

>>89287654

FOR YOU
>>
>>89285568
It hurts
Thread posts: 534
Thread images: 92

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.