[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toy Story 4 Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: toy-story-woody-bo-peep.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
toy-story-woody-bo-peep.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
Lasseter wants Toy Story 4 to be about a love story between Woody and Bo Peep and Andy trying to get his parents back together.

Thoughts?

College age kids don't try to get their parents back together.
>>
I'd prefer they do the scrapped Toy Story 3 scenario, where there's a Buzz Lightyear recall and the toys go to Taiwan
>>
>>89255065
>source from your ass
>>
>>89255065
Bo Peep was sold to somebody in Toy Story 2 wasn't she?
>>
>>89255065

Bo isn't there anymore though
>>
>>89255137
Some point in between Toy Story 2 and 3.
>>
>>89255186
I wonder if she's being hot glued.
>>
>>89255065
You know what a good thing about Mrs Doubtfire? At the end of the movie the parents didn't try to get back together even when they reconciled over the kids
>>
File: confused-man.jpg (32KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
confused-man.jpg
32KB, 660x371px
>>89255065
And I can't find the source of the interview. I fucked up. OP fucked up.
>>
>>89255235
By Al.
>>
File: 1452760953766.jpg (39KB, 464x444px) Image search: [Google]
1452760953766.jpg
39KB, 464x444px
>>89255106
It won't work anymore. Nobody is gonna recall a Toy that's over 13 years old. At best, that idea can happen is
>Buzz starts to malfunction
>Toys don't know what to do
>Some toy Bonnie borrowed from Day Care knows
>Tells them only the manufacturer can fix him
>Find out it's in Taiwan
>Toys realize they can't get there
>Coincidentally Bonnie's family deciding where to vacation
>Toys convince them to pick Taiwan subconsciously
>Trip to Taiwan

And if it was any other series, I'd expect that while trying to repair Buzz they get caught by one of the higher ranking factory workers who just happens to speak English, and explains the lore of why toys are alive.

>>89255065
Remember when it was first announced, they said it just took place in the Toy Story universe but would be totally different toys with the plot being about human romance? That's obviously changed though. However, I really don't think it will have anything to do with Andy, seeing as it would be really convoluted to get him in a situation where he took the toys back from Bonnie.

I think the plot will probably be like, Bonnie's Mom is at a flea market selling some junk while Bonnie runs around playing with the toys, and comes across someone selling Bo Peep. Woody and Bo Peep try to interact, but that's hard to do in front of people, and she is barely able to give him a vague clue of where she is - But knowing she's so close is driving Woody nuts, and gives him the incentive to go looking. Thankfully, Bonnie is starting in Public School, so the Toys are free during the day, meaning Woody just has to make it back home before Bonnie does each day while he hunts for Peep.
>>
>>89255296
Fucking this.

99.999% of the time, when people get a divorce, it's because that's what needed to happen. Don't stay together "for the kids", because kids pick up on that and all you're doing is making them feel guilty.
>>
He should retire, he's old and senile.
He thinks this a great scene for a family movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc
>>
>>89255793
What was it, a shock collar triggered by volume?
>>
>>89255967

emotion.
>>
>>89255065
Where the hell is Buzz in this? Nobody gives a shit about woody
>>
>>89255065
That's it! On my blacklist!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.