[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Omega Men the best thing to come out of 2016?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Omega_Men_Vol_3_1.jpg (308KB, 900x1384px) Image search: [Google]
Omega_Men_Vol_3_1.jpg
308KB, 900x1384px
Was Omega Men the best thing to come out of 2016?
>>
>>89253856
Yes, if you're a pleb who only reads the big 2
>>
>>89253878
This
>>
It came out in 2015 though.
>>
>>89253856
Kek, not by a long shot. The writing made it pretty okay but I really couldn't get on with the shitty, devoid-of-personality art.
>>89253878
This
>>89254011
I guess if the collection came out in 2016 it's eligible, I mean it'd be eligible for Eisner/Harvey nomination if that was the case. I read because I'm trying to re-acclimatise myself to capeshit (with not too much success, it has to be said) and the /co/ hivemind loved it so I gave it a go....wasn't terrible, wasn't anything special either.
>>
>>89253856

I think The Vision was better.
>>
>>89254195
And his Hal Jordan one shot issue was even better than the main Darkseid War event. Tom king is such a great writer of Big 2 nowadays.
>>
For cape comics, yes.
>>
>>89254160
The art was the best thing about it imo.
>>
>>89253878
>>89253895
>>89254160
>>89254507
Ok you pretentious assholes, what else came out as good as this?
>>
>>89254834
Sherrif of Babylon
>>
>>89254834
Panther.
>>
File: siralfredcover.jpg (456KB, 1216x1600px) Image search: [Google]
siralfredcover.jpg
456KB, 1216x1600px
>>89254834
KINO
>>
>>89254834
>if you don't like what I like then you're a pretentious asshole
I have no Patience for this. Go March your ass on out of here.
>>
I've tried to start this four or five times and still haven't gotten past the second issue.

I had no problems like this for Vision or Sheriff of Babylon. Is it just me?
>>
>>89256407
No there not your thing everyone has different tastes.

But this is /co/ so fuck you,you pleb get out of here and never come back
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.