[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The cartoon trinity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

Adventure Time, Regular Show and The Amazing world of Gumball. They were the big three of Cartoon Network and marked the beginning of the current era of animation. Now, RS is over and AT and TAWOG will die at the end of the decade. This is the end of an era. So let's have a thread about these shows!
>tfw these three never got a crossover
Damn, CN.
>>
>>89253397
alright

who's the worst with girls

>finn
>mordecai
>tobias
>>
>>89253437
Tobias hands down.
>>
>>89253397
These shows introduced new kind of animation: 'doodles' like (AT, RS) and 'collage' of 2D, 3D and pretty every existing kind of animation in history (the third show). I loved AT meaningful episodes, full of interesting quotes and characters. RS was a kind of 'cool dudes and weirdos' sitcom, full of situational and verbal humor. TAWOG looks like never ending prank to me, but it points out very important truths about life in its deeper layer.
>>
File: Mad_cloud_0.png (190KB, 900x866px) Image search: [Google]
Mad_cloud_0.png
190KB, 900x866px
RS, AT and TAWOG have the best girl of the decade
>Nicole
>Margaret, Eileen, CJ
>Marceline and PB (before Sugar ruined them)
>>
File: Wtf.webm (562KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Wtf.webm
562KB, 480x320px
>>
>>89254027
>Marceline and PB (before Sugar ruined them)

Rebecca made them better, it's everyone else after her that ruined them.
>>
>>89253550
Nah, the chowder/flapjack era had similar shit too, just not as successfully.
>>
>>89255669
>turns Marceline into a emo who is sad ALL the fucking time is a improvement
Is this a fucking joke?
>>
>The Amazing Regular Adventure Boxset is not part of his collection
Explain yourself
>>
>>89253397
>adventure time and regular show is 7 years old.
>gumball is 6 years old
fuck :(
>>
>>
Isn't it just the initial showrunner of Gumball that's leaving, and the show itself is continuing on without him?
>>
>>89260186
It's mostly rumors and stuff.
I don't think anything has been confirmed for what will happen to the show after Season 6.
>>
Regular Show is one of the best cartoons ever made. Name a better show this decade.
>>
>>89261555
>Gravity falls before the ending. >Gumball season 2
>Ben 10 omniverse
>>
>>89261555
Gumball
>>
>>89261684
Gravity Falls is near masterpiece status

I'll give you Gumball, that shit's hilarious.

>Ben 10

Are you serious mate?
>>
requsting a link to the final episode of Regular Show
>>
>>89253437
>"Hey girl" *whistles* *clicks* *smacks lips* *purs* *blows raspberry*
>>
File: 2017-01-19-194938_578x489_scrot.png (98KB, 578x489px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-19-194938_578x489_scrot.png
98KB, 578x489px
>>89260186
Depends on what he meant by this
>>
>>89256222
You I think you missed the point by a lot.
>>
Live
>>
>>89262085
>Regular Show: Epic Final Battle
https://mega.nz/#!i0oj0QrK!AwTLWR2fzxlOnwQZcKTFL4SuI7heI5RK9GKQe_-dgr8
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.