[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elixir can solve so much problem right now What happened to him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: fbf32bc2da0a5473cdf45af65ee11bdc.jpg (260KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
fbf32bc2da0a5473cdf45af65ee11bdc.jpg
260KB, 800x1100px
Elixir can solve so much problem right now

What happened to him?
>>
>>89251548

He's died like 3 times in the past year with no explanation to how he survived any of them
>>
>>89251548
Marvel's been killing off a lot of mutants over the recent years. In particular, one storyline had all the mutant healers on the X-Men teams killed off, so I suppose Elixir was one of them. It's a shame too, because it made such perfect sense to have a trauma team of mutants with quick healing powers.
>>
File: Elixir_LIVES_.jpg (48KB, 659x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Elixir_LIVES_.jpg
48KB, 659x1000px
>>89251548
He's a zombie now.
>>
his power creep brought him back to life and now he seems to kill people equal to the amount he tries to heal
>>
>>89251692
There's a good chance that's psychosomatic, those muties are always dealing with lots of emo shit.
>>
>>89251671
But mutants are scum, why portray them as anything but destructive freaks?
>>
>>89251719
It adds depth to the fun of reading about destruction, freaks, and the wretched hive of scum and villainy that is the Xavier legacy.
>>
>>89251752
>Implying I want depth in my picture books
Next thing you're going to tell me about LITERATURE and STORYLINES.

I just want to see freaks fight and kill each other, why else would I read Marvel.
>>
>>89251548
He died like in two separate occassions as a throaway character, first one was in Wolverines, second time I can't recall.
>>
He came back from the dead recently, but his powers are all fucked up and when he tried to cure the terrigen sickness he went berserk and nearly killed a bunch of people
>>
>>89251548
He died in Soule's Woleverines, but Bendis ignored it in his X-Men book and gave him a small appearance.
Then Bunn wrote a storyline in Uncanny X-Men about a bunch of healers getting killed. He died in that story again.
Later Bunn wrote the rlatest Uncanny X-Men Annual where Elixir power creeps himself back to life. He can basically resurrect anything now even at a distance, but he's also a bit off-balance right now. He involuntarily hurts people and can't control himself perfectly.
He's currently at Xorn's Tibet sanctuary where he learns to get a grip on himself again.
And now don't ask me about fucking Xorn, even I can't get that straight.
>>
>>89251671
>mutant healers
Who?
>>
File: dasrycss021.jpg (398KB, 1200x1845px) Image search: [Google]
dasrycss021.jpg
398KB, 1200x1845px
>>89251548

He's working on it. His powers are a little fucked-up right now, but as long as he doesn't exert himself too much at once he can heal a couple of people of M-Pox at a time, which is what he's doing. It's not much, but it's more than anyone else has been capable of.

This said, I wish Rogue and Sunspot got word of what he's doing and dropped by for a treatment.
>>
File: dasrycss022.jpg (423KB, 1200x1845px) Image search: [Google]
dasrycss022.jpg
423KB, 1200x1845px
>>89251898
>>
>>89251908
>xorn was his own guy
>then he was magneto
>now he's his own guy again
Seriously what the fuck is going on there
>>
>>89251930
I think they wanted to have their cake and eat it with the Magneto retcon. So the Xorn pretending to be Magneto pretending to be Xorn was actually Xorn's twin brother.
>>
>>89251930

There were a pair of twin brothers with essentially identical powers. One of them impersonated Magneto, went berserk and got killed. Magneto reached out to the impostor's brother and the two of them wound up being friends.
>>
>>89251671
Not having the movie rights can do that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.