[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whuh?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Bendis Explanations.jpg (192KB, 1075x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bendis Explanations.jpg
192KB, 1075x1080px
Whuh?
>>
This is what happens when you introduce fantastic elements to a setting but refuse to change the setting in response to those elements.
>>
File: he's got a point you know.jpg (129KB, 1793x165px) Image search: [Google]
he's got a point you know.jpg
129KB, 1793x165px
>>89249232
>>
>>89249134
Why would the Guardians be elitist about the kind of spaceships they have on Earth?
>>
Bendis?
>>
>>89249287
I honestly assume every writer Marvel brings in who has never written a comic (which is a lot of their new hires), the only example they are given of how to do the job is Bendis. Which is why no one knows how to tell a fucking story anymore, because Bendis has core flaws in his writing that fail to convey much more than banter.
>>
>>89249287
>Chekhov's Concealed Carry
>>
>>89249568
I guess it kind of makes sense? Earth is out of the way compared to their usual stomping grounds, and our ships take months to get to Mars.

>but what about the bullshit science fiction ships that the X-Men and Inhumans and Avengers have?
If it was an airtight explanation, it would be in the comics rather than something on his formspring.

For Jen, I prefer the A-Force retcon where the missile knocked her into a dust cloud and Thanos bodied her while she was stunned.
>>
>>89250496
not when several ships pass by every week by sliding timeline rules..
>>
>>89250496
They can probably dig up an old Kree, Skrull, Shiar, or something from a hangar, repair it, and get the hell out. Even then, they could just lend them some of the good deep space ships we know they have, let them get a new one, then return the borrowed ship. It's not that hard.
>>
>>89249134

At least the fight was retconned to make slightly more sense.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.