[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if Stewie and Roger are supposed to be so fucking homosexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: pft.jpg (84KB, 875x500px) Image search: [Google]
pft.jpg
84KB, 875x500px
if Stewie and Roger are supposed to be so fucking homosexual and queer, why do they never have crushes on boys? Any "romance" plot is always with a female chick
>>
I think Rodger is just omnisexual, and also a perverse asshole who gets off on fucking with people.

No clue about Stewie, though. Bad writing I guess.
>>
Because the writers are homophobes who only thinks of gay people as fey and obnoxious and doesn't think they're legitimate.

Notice how their queerness only comes up as a setup or punchline to a joke.

(Also Roger's canon pansexual)
>>
>>89248953
Roger's genitals don't align with human genitals.
>>
>>89248953
Roger made out with Snot for half an episode
>>
I thought Roger crushes on guys all the time. Remember that one Chinese midget?
>>
>>89249016
Roger's compatibility with humans has never been concrete.

But usually he's on the receiving end of anal so it hardly matters.
>>
>>89249016

He uses a strapon.
>>
>>89248953
Roger fucked Stan though
>>
>>89248953
Because them being gay is just a punchline and the writers are afraid that making it an actual part of their characters will scare and confuse the people in Alabama
>>
>>89249046
Que-Lo is laotian.
>>
the joke is that they act gay while not being gay. laughing at them being gay wouldn't work if they were actually just gay.
>>
>>89249344
this

stupid faggots need to know their place
>>
>>89248953
Because you can be gay and not fit a bunch of normie stereotypes.
>>
>>89249344
They don't have to be gay, they can be bi
>>89249381
"normie stereotypes" isn't literal definitions of being a turd burglar
>>
>>89249126
Roger was literally inside Stan.
>>
>>89248953
>Roger
>Not having crushes on boys
Roger will literally fuck anything anon. In one episode he hired an all-boys water polo team to wait his bar and made them wear their speedos.
In another Jeff mentions that Roger seems to have a crush on him and makes him uncomfortable.
He has gone on 5 dates with Steve while disguised as a girl.
>>
Because laughing at gay people is fine but actually seeing a gay relationship form is icky.
>>
>>89248953
I always jotted down Roger's sexuality to more of an attraction to humans rather than gender

Stewie's is just stupid. I can't take it serisoiot because he's still a fucking baby
>>
>>89248953
Roger's had crushes on boys several times, though.

Ricky Martin, Snot, Criss Angel, Stan, Steve, the Arab Interior Designer.

What are you even talking about?
>>
>>89248953
>Forgetting when Stewie tried to get Brian's son to fuck him
>Forgetting when Roger gave Steve a naked massage around candlelight, or how the evil Emperor of his people lost his belief in love after Roger cheated on him with another guy
>>
>>89249126
Stan fucked him back
>>
>>89248953
Have you actually seen American Dad?
Roger wants to fuck guys all the time. And he's never been shown to be exclusively into guys, he wants to fuck everything.
>>
>>89248953
Heteronormativity
>>
>>89251079
>>89249910
Stewie won't go through with it, but he'll have a whole song about loving Susie Swanson or Janet, or get jealous over his babysitter because she has a boyfriend
>>
>>89249371
>stupid faggots need to know their place
Can you say that while stepping on my crotch.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.