[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any reason why he couldn't adapt to that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: ADAPT TO THIS.gif (856KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
ADAPT TO THIS.gif
856KB, 500x213px
Is there any reason why he couldn't adapt to that?
>>
>>89245473
Can we adapt away from having this thread again?
>>
>>89245473
What are you talking about? He adapted himself right out of the movie. Shit is OP.
>>
>>89245473
He was black
>>
>>89245473
The writers.
>>
>>89245473
He did by brcoming everything and yet nothing at once.
>>
>>89245473

I legit thought he was going to come back stuck in a fire form and become magma or chamber or something like that.
>>
>>89245508
blacks are out breeding whites substantially

he's going to get some whores knocked up and refuse to pay child support until the end of time
>>
>>89246287
In what reality
>>
>>89246287
ay lmao
have you looked at population stats recently?
with the legalization of birth control blacks are committing a self genocide
>>
>>89246287
bit with all the nigs getting abortion
>>
>>89246300
Marvel Cinematic Extended Universe(tm)

>>89246323
>>89246348
lemme see the stats
>>
>>89245473
Bad writing.
>>
I've been reading x factor and he seems to be able to adapt to much crazier shit
>>
>>89245473
Because blacks are slow learners.
>>
>>89245691
See, THAT would have been cool. I would even have settled for a glowing/blazing metal FoxDoom type of mutant.
>>
>>89245473
He should have just farted it out. But he was trying to hold it in to save everyone else. If he had just grabbed Shaw and belched into his face, it would have been entertaining.
>>
>>89248804
>Big bad gets killed by side character literally just regurgitating a signature attack

Kek.

>>89245473
Writers added a character to the cast that they didn't know how to use, so they just killed him off despite him being pretty much unkillable in the comics (to the point that if he's in a dangerous enough situation, his body will literally adapt by teleporting him somewhere else).

>>89246384
More blacks were aborted than born in New York State last year.
>>
>>89245473
He adapted into being the tragic motivation for more prominent characters.
>>
Wasn't it kind of racist to do this to the ONLY black member of the cast?

Is Matthew Vaughn a racist?
>>
>>89248911
>You kill the most immortal member of the Xmen cinematic universe because the black guy has to die that badly.
>>
>>89245473

He seriously couldn't adapt to a ball of energy inside him? Really?

Ah who gives a shit...that movie sucked anyways, only the Fassbender scenes were any good.
>>
>>89246323
>with the legalization of birth control
Is that recent where you live?
>>
>>89248911
>>89248945
The Kravitz girl played Angel.

>>89249028
I like to think that he just adapted into incorporeality. He's open to come back in a sequel, if Vaughan ever comes back.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.