[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will my man get his proper duds back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

When will my man get his proper duds back?
>>
>>89241140

Never. It's a woman now.
>>
>>89241241
Shut up.
>>
>>89241140
Anon, I'm sorry, but that costume has always been terrible. It comes straight from the school of generic garish superhero designs, especially the godawful cowl. The only reason people have any attachment to it is nostalgia.

Anyway I'm pretty sure he's wearing it in Avengers .1 or whatever that book is called.
>>
>>89242396
Are you saying that a costume is more generic than sunglasses and a purple shirt?
>>
>>89242675
BTFO
>>
>>89242675
>>89243599
I didn't say his glorified civvy duds are any better, jackass, just that his "iconic" costume is actually an ugly turd when you cut through the nostalgia.
>>
>>89242396
>garish

He's literally a circus performer
>>
>>89242396
>you only like it because of nostalgia!
Or maybe you only hate it because you're a casual.
>>
File: Hawkeye-3.jpg (323KB, 428x640px) Image search: [Google]
Hawkeye-3.jpg
323KB, 428x640px
>>89244673

yeah Clint choose a shitty flamboyant costume to get Iron Man (and Black Widow?)'s attention.

god Hawkeye's great
>>
>>89241140
Im not going to lie, the cowl needs work. Maybe they should do what they did with DC Rebirth Heat Wave and give him goggles that form an H (which honestly looks like dogshit on him but may fair better on Clint with some work). Anything is better than the shades
>>
File: RCO006_1468840126.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO006_1468840126.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>89244673
>>89244857

that is some primo vintage villain rambling.
>>
>>89244809
Yes anon, coming to terms with the fact that not every classic superhero costume holds up makes me a casual. Brilliant retort.

My point concerning nostalgia is not to attack others and their reading habits (God knows I read way more silver and bronze age shit than anything else) , but to highlight that it's one of those costumes people only seem like because they're used to it. Because it's classic. Because it's traditional.

But I've never heard a good defense for it on an aesthetic front. There's no theme or motif aside from the suggested H on the chest and the stupid H on the forehead. The only defense people can ever come with up is "but he was a circus performer" and "you're saying a purple tee is better?" As evidenced by this very thread. This is not my first rodeo.
>>
I think the problem with Hawkeye's costume is the H on his forhead.
>>
>>89241140
When will he and green arrow start using bow swords?

it makes more sense
>>
>>89245081

see >>89244895
it's supposed to look goofy.
>>
>>89245270
wouldn't pulling the string cause the arms to close though?
>>
>>89245270
I actually liked the bow Clint used in the Civil War movie where it collapsed into a staff. Makes more sense than CW show Oliver hitting thugs with his bow like a damn retard
>>
>>89241140
Oilver is rich
Clint has Iron man and shield to make him this

Sniper rifles are more believable
>>
>>89241140
Probably never, you can thank Matt Fraction for that.

Tbolts leader circus performer super hero snarky Hawkeye is gone.

Instead we have an innefectual loser douchebag who gets yelled at and abused by empowered women.
>>
>>89246574
Goddammit!
>>
>>89244857
I love and miss this Hawkeye.
>>
>>89245459
>HURR REALISM

It's like you don't even understand the point of comic books.
>>
>>89245459
In a world with giant green guys, men who shrink, and literal sorcerers.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.