[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes I have to force myself to laugh when I watch robot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 4chanimage.jpg (16KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
4chanimage.jpg
16KB, 480x270px
Sometimes I have to force myself to laugh when I watch robot chicken. Does anyone else do this?
>>
>>89240573
you must be too young to get the jokes then. go watch your pokeymans
>>
File: 1482859073893.png (473KB, 540x767px) Image search: [Google]
1482859073893.png
473KB, 540x767px
>>89240573
No because I don't watch "Stop Motion Family Guy With Only Cutaways"
>a popular kids show gets depicted in an inappropriately morbid way
>MUH RAPED CHILDHOOD
>comedy gold
>>
>>89240573
no, I'm pretty sure you're the only person still watching robot chicken
>>
>>89240573
Robot Chicken only works when you're in 2 mindsets from what I've found:

>hopped up on coffee or some other high and the ADHD channel flipping thing ends up satisfying your racing mind

>half-asleep and unable to follow anything or register a lot so just let the stupidity wash by as you quickly forget it

Any normal level of awakeness/alertness and all the show's fucking insufferable flaws are immediately apparent
>>
>>89240573
>Watching RC past season 6
>Enjoying RC past season 4
>>
>>89240573
it's hit and miss. I still enjoy watching it. the bad jokes are over with pretty quickly, with the major exception of pet sketches they get too attached to despite them not being funny at all, e.g. bitch puddin'
>>
I laugh sometimes cause I get the references they make
>>
>>89240573
I feel this way about South Park. Its sense of humor just isn't funny to me, but I can see why others like it.
>>
The humor is just so common now. So any skits are just "80's/90's childhood characters being raunchy/out-of-character," which is a style that's been overused for years now. It can be smart and funny, and it can be self-aware. But it's stuck in a rut.

>>89241550
I was gonna stop and disagree about Bitch Pudding, but then I mulled over all the skits I saw and realized that no, I don't find her funny.
>>
The show was never good in any season. It was purely just novelty for novelty's sake. Fuck, family guy said it best with their spoof crossover cutaway: "Wow! Optimus Prime! Thundercats! G.I. Joe! I remember all of those!".
>>
How has their stop-motion craft not improved even the slightest in all these years?
>>
>>89241550
Why did they get so attached to the Bitch Pudding concept? They even made an entire special of brand new material about her. That's usually reserved for holidays, Star Wars and DC.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.