[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which is superior? technically nedroid came first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 13

File: crossoverwhen.png (140KB, 522x640px) Image search: [Google]
crossoverwhen.png
140KB, 522x640px
which is superior?

technically nedroid came first
>>
File: 1480269725011.jpg (39KB, 348x333px) Image search: [Google]
1480269725011.jpg
39KB, 348x333px
Regular Show. More because I believe I won't feel like shit watching/reading it while on my comfy sofa.
>>
>>89240521
Nedroid has never made me feel anything but happiness so I'll go with that.
>>
Nedroid is never not funny.
Regular Show gets stale after a while.
>>
Nendroid has had some really great moments that I'd say outclass the humor of RS, but it updates so infrequently, I might go with RS.
>>
>>89240596
>>89240597
you guys got the right idea. I love RS but nedroid always holds up. I think he has a couple comics that were a little iffy but that's about it.
>>
>>89240521
Nedroid. I always found the characters in Regular Show to be irritatingly 'hip' in a really cliche way, which bummed me out considering some of the talent behind Flapjack made it. I think it's a good enough show and all that it's just not for me.
>>
File: 1483914810723.png (1MB, 1076x609px) Image search: [Google]
1483914810723.png
1MB, 1076x609px
> Harrison will always be neglected
>>
>>89240521
idk what the top is and it's really hard to find a bad nedroid comic so yeah
>>
>>89240812
>tfw if nedroid ever became an animated series people would bash it to hell and back for being a RS rip off
>>
>>89240823
>idk what the top is

How on earth do know what Nedroid is but don't know Regular Show. I mean I agree Nedroid is better, but damn where have you been?
>>
>>89240823
How do you not know Regular Show at all?
>>
File: IMG_3062.jpg (32KB, 388x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3062.jpg
32KB, 388x400px
>>89240521
Reginald >>>>>> Gary >>>>>>> Mordecuck

Nedroid has the best bird, and is also funny the fact that he's a better friend with Beartato than what Mordecai is to Rigby.
>>
>>89240937
>>89240940
i knew it was either gumball, star vs w/e, that one show with the gems or the many others i just didn't know which because they all have the same art style

i don't watch them
>>
>>89241229
This is /co/ where people make threads about them all the time, what do you do here? I've never played a Call of Duty, Battlefield or Halo game but I can still tell them apart.
>>
>>89241229
I'm guessing you don't come to /co/ for the cartoons?
>>
>>89241229
Gumball sure but RS' style doesn't look like the calarts of the Gems or the dumbshit of Star.
>>
>>89241337
>>89241340
it's surprising to you people that i don't know the characters from a show i don't watch?

calm down. i'm not trying to "troll" or "bait" you guys.

>>89241340
i don't watch day-time cartoon network shows where it's target audience is children (fact, not an opinion)
>>
>>89241380
Uh oh here we go
>>
>>89241380
>it's

its*
>>
>>89241380
you're the one getting suddenly feisty over the topic
>>
>>89240897
I hate the idea of animating webcomics, mostly because I would hate literally any voice actors for most of the characters

Even Anthony Small-Butera's voice was weird for his little fanimation
>>
>>89241380
If you're on 4chan then yes it is surprising. Knowledge should spill over just by simple glances.

>i don't watch day-time cartoon network shows where it's target audience is children (fact, not an opinion)
Once again, why are you here?
>>
>>89241413
You are correct sir
>>
>>89241380
So are you here for capeshit then?
>>
>>89241426
>overly defensive when i don't know what the fuck regular show is
>saying i'm the one getting feisty

>>89241445
i don't even pay attention to those threads and yes, those day-time CN shows are targeted to children. you can't fucking defend uncle grandpa or whatever drivel that show airs during the day as not for children.

jesus fuck why is this triggering you people

>>89241445
because i like nedroid comics and now i'm apparently trolling all these people amirite
>>
>>89241035
Reggie's the Rigby in their relationship. Him being even less self-aware though makes him more harmless.
>>
>>89241468
thanks, i made a mistake in my post and forgot to proofread it.
>>
>>89241492
It's just baffling that someone doesn't have the faintest notion of Regular Show, something that isn't particularly obscure, yet browses a board for Cartoons and Comics. It would be like browsing /a/ but not knowing what Neon Genesis Evangelion is.
>>
>>89241492
>>overly defensive when i don't know what the fuck regular show is
Already assuming shit, yes you're fiesty. I watched the conversation happen from on the outside of it. Someone wondered how you didn't know a show constantly talked about so they figured
>you're not a /co/ regular
>you're here for the comics
that's it. Stop being a god damn freak. Also just because Uncle G and the other main shows on the network are for children doesn't mean some aren't teenage/early adult tier either. That's not me saying you have to like it but stop grouping everything at face value. RS (and Adventure Time if you even know what that is) came out before CN went to the baby market.
>>
>>89241035
It's mostly because the writer never forgot what was important and that was the jokes. His personality was a bit Rigby esc. but elevated to more extreme and funnier levels.

Meanwhile RS tried to use Mordecai to focus on personal drama and a coming of age story of sorts. Now drama is fine however is much more easier to riun if done badly and the show just couldn't do it right. Mordecai kept messing up in the most idiotic ways possible and you lose a lot of sympathy for him after a while.

Reginalds character in comparison is also known to have women troubles but it's always played for laughs and it always leads to humorous punchlines.
>>
>>89241492
>jesus fuck why is this triggering you people
>i'm apparently trolling all these people amirite
God fucking damn, are you a dumb underage teenager? You're overreacting like hell, people were just genuinely asking and curious how you didn't know a popular show (at least for its first few years) and frequently talked about show on a website you were on. No one said anything about trolling and the insults didn't start flying until after you started over reacting.
>>
>>89241606
>several anons get assblasted when i don't know their favorite show
>i'm the one feisty

i'm sorry for offending you. there.

saying a show is targeted to children is not an insult even though you think it is.
>>
>>89240521
has nedroid ever make a comic referencing the series?

in the one where beartato and reginald were kidnapped as a joke, they could've had mordecai and rigby in beartato and reginald outfits... but im sure a better joke could've been done about the series
>>
>>89241646
i did respond and now i'm getting complaints just like yours that they're confounded that i don't worship their favorite show.

>No one said anything about trolling and the insults didn't start flying until after you started over reacting.
you people act like i was. don't deny it just because i said you would think so. >>89241408
>>
>>89241662
Everything about this post just keeps coming from you overreacting, seeing things that aren't there, and completely missing what I just said. Everything. I don't know how you're this off the mark but you are. No one was assblasted until you started changing the game with "OH SO IM A TROLL AM I?" out of nowhere.

Just fucking chill before you misunderstand more and this gets even more offbase.
>>
>>89241662
>comes into a thread about something he knows nothing about and proceeds to have a conversation about said thing he knows nothing about
boy you dumb
>>
>>89241706
>they're confounded that i don't worship their favorite show.
No they are confounded that you haven't heard about it you. No one has said anything about the show's quality nor has anyone insulted you until you acted like a chucklefuck
>>
File: 13.png (68KB, 218x249px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
68KB, 218x249px
>>89241706
>i'm getting complaints just like yours that they're confounded that i don't worship their favorite show.

>"how do you not know [popular and well talked about series on the site you're using]?"
>"I'm a troll huh? I don't praise your favorite show huh? I guess I'm a jerk now too huh? Oh well, you're just crybabies get over it stop being so mad at me!"
I hope you can see how these are nonsequiturs.
>>
>>89241738
just because i say fuck doesn't mean i'm over reacting. i understand it may seem like that.

>>89241742
>>89241766
sorry i don't like your favorite show that's targeted to children. take that as an insult because i know you will.
>>
File: 198764914515.png (10KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
198764914515.png
10KB, 240x210px
>>89241825
>sorry i don't like your favorite show that's targeted to children
See that's an overreacting insult, and one based off of assumptions. I've never seen RS either.

You can stop acting like a baby now just because you're a little upset over some questions.
>>
>>89241825
>just because i say fuck doesn't mean i'm over reacting.
How do you keep misunderstanding everything that's said?? It's unbelievable.

>sorry i don't like your favorite show that's targeted to children. take that as an insult because i know you will.
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE

Anyway I'll respond to each idiotic misinterpretation.

How'd you get saying fuck was what we were talking about? Any user of this site over a day old, which you aren't obviously, knows people cuss normally here. That overreacting bit was based on your outlandish claims these people were mad at you for not praising a show, their "favorite show" you added. No one said the show was good, bad, shitty, or the best. No one said their opinion on it. The real question WAS ONLY-
>How do you not know about a show that's talked about frequently on this site that you are on
>A show that used to be very popular
>A show that even on other places of the internet it's talked about
>A show that is well known at all
Not
>How do you not know about the best series ever you dumb nigger licker!!! You better watch it right now!!!
You assumed the last one out of literally nowhere somehow and then got pissed at the people for saying the first few things rather than what you somehow read.

You're a kid. You're a dumb kid. Either that or, no 4chan joke here, you're autistic to some degree or mentally unstable. You literally can't react to people's words right.
>>
File: dragon ball.png (423KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
dragon ball.png
423KB, 720x544px
>>89241380
So do you like, not know who Mickey Mouse is?
This isn't a case of "mu favorite shows I like" either I don't give a crap but it gets marketed a whole damn lot. Not just tv but from here to.

What anime is this?
I wanna know more stuff you don't know.
>>
Too different to compare. I'll say that I overall prefer Regular Show.

Nedroid feels like sweet little sips that never fill me up, Regular Show, though, feels like a steady drink that leaves me quenched--albeit with slight hiccups.
>>
>>89242018
Your post makes me smile because of what you did in it, hope the response is both what we're looking for.
>>
dumb nigger bitch finally fucked off

anyway I prefer RS because I like it plus it has more time for an actual story rather than the quick few panel comics have, even with a few parts they're not enough, but that's fine because it works best that way
>>
>>89242018
that's midoriya from boku no hero
just because i haven't heard of a bunch of gay shit for babies doesn't mean i don't know what a show is.

calm down you fucking assholes, i can hate your dumb baby "regular time" show without being dumb.
>>
>>89242355
Fake and gay poster.
>>
>>89242355
>mfw it was bait
I'm a little disappointed honestly. I was expected someone genuinely dumb.

Anyway 8/10, I fell for it and from what I can tell others did to.

Not sure why you decided to give yourself away like that though, you could've made this last if you wanted.
>>
>>89242459
Could be some guy mocking him and trying to capitalize on the attention whore of the thread deal. Happens all the time and I've partook in mocking an autist before by "pretending" to be him for a bit. Haven't in quite some time because it's not fun anymore since everyone on this site will do the same thing now or something.

The way he used babies (the thing people were calling the guy out for saying the network was for but he never said it), among other things makes it look like a parody post.
>>
Regular Show. I love all the characters.

Love Nedroid too but it has potential to be used still.
>>
Nedroid. It's the comfiest thing in the world.
>>
>>89241355
Gumball has the most different art style out of all of them get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>89244185
That's the reason I said I could understand why he said Gumball, just looking at the 2 characters in the OP, they could fit in with all the variety in the show, that is if you REALLY don't know Regular Show. Don't be a jerk anon.
>>
I'm trying to imagine what Regular Show would be like if they had the writing and character dynamics of Nedroid.
>>
>>89240521
They can't be compared because Mordecai and Rigby are basically just supposed to be early-20s (I think they're 22) stoners/slackers but 4 KIDZ while nedroid is more surreal and there isn't really any humor that pertains to "oh no beartato, the boss is mad at us again for being lazy videogame playing idiots!"
>>
>>89240652
Nedroid is more simple humor, RS tends to have a long plot with its humor

The more complex something is the easier it is to fuck it up
>>
>>89240897
Nedroid would be some kind of trippy 5 minute show adult swim would have on at 4 am, it's not really show material

But then again they turned babycakes' ramblings into a full cartoon so who knows?
>>
>>89244285
My bad. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
File: this is fine animated.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
this is fine animated.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>89244496
They animate Gunshow strips as bumpers so it could definitely happen.
>>
Anthony only makes a strip when he has a good idea.
>>
>>89240665
when I orgianlly saw RS I fucking hated M&R. They were a bunch of goddamn cunts who never did any work and Beson should have fired them every time.

Conversely I was impressed by the character growth over the seasons, coming back to find that they'd both grown and become more adult.
>>
>>89244707
I hate the kind of humor that that this is fine joke is. I don't know what you'd call it but I hate it blew up on the internet and got merchandise and TV appearances and commercials.
>>
>>89244860
I think it's because it got all this attention like way way after it became a meme.
>>
>>89244860
It's the typical Gunshow humor but it's really relatable so it blew up. Nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>89240521
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
File: thiccby.png (247KB, 674x1016px) Image search: [Google]
thiccby.png
247KB, 674x1016px
>>89240521
nedroid doesnt have sexy rule 63 humanizations
>>
Rigby x Reginald
>>
>>89241337
>Call of Duty, Battlefield

I browse /v/ and I can't tell the difference between them because I don't into military fps.
>>
>>89240521
Nedroid is still going, Regular Show is dead. Nedroid winner by default.
>>
>>89249607
So simpsons wins half matches by this system.
>>
File: 1483310195604.jpg (2MB, 683x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1483310195604.jpg
2MB, 683x5000px
>>89240521
Nedroid, obviously.
>>
>>89249641
Sadly, yes. It isn't a great system but it works damnit. The Simpsons is the lone oddity.
>>
>>89249641
I was totally about to say this.
>>
>>89249681
See
>>89249673
>>
>>89249661
Anime Duck special is that times 100.

>>89249703
I know I was just sayin'
>>
>>89249735
>Anime Duck special is that times 100.
I hope you don't actually mean this.
>>
>>89249798
Comedy wise it's iffy but they went for all he references.
>>
Huh, never really put two and two together.
>>
Regular Show cannot hope to gaze upon Nedroid's splendor. There is not a drop of wit in RS.
>>
>>89250970
>There is not a drop of wit
I wouldn't go that far, even in comparison.

It's unfair to compare a show and a webcomic, especially since they focus on different aspects.
>>
>>89251150
There are aspects you can compare. Nedroid has the advantage of not needing to drag the audience along with a 11 minute-long premise. But moment to moment, there doesn't seem to be a lot of zingers in RS. In fact, the series coasted along on a lot of same-y "Something crazy happens because Mordecai and Rigby are shitty" plots and "WILL THEY OR WON'T THEY" romance.

I think it's fair to say there's not a lot of wit in Regular Show by comparison.
>>
File: 2009-12-28-beartato-bestxmas.gif (58KB, 800x996px) Image search: [Google]
2009-12-28-beartato-bestxmas.gif
58KB, 800x996px
>>89240521
Reginald and Beartato are just better at being friends.
>>
File: 0.gif (68KB, 700x607px) Image search: [Google]
0.gif
68KB, 700x607px
there is gold even in the oldest materials.
>>
File: 2009-06-05-beartato-wrongname.gif (46KB, 700x871px) Image search: [Google]
2009-06-05-beartato-wrongname.gif
46KB, 700x871px
>>89241615
>Reginalds character in comparison is also known to have women troubles but it's always played for laughs and it always leads to humorous punchlines.
how dare you to dismiss the complex love relationships in Nedroid, very few writers could make something so relatable
>>
>>89251521
oh my god that's adorable
>>
>>89249661
Nedroid is truly a treasure.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.