[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, with how overly attached Mabel seems to be to Dipper, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

So, with how overly attached Mabel seems to be to Dipper, what do you think her reaction would be had he died in Weirdmageddon?
>>
"And if you look on your left, you'll see the grave of Deceased Dipper, the boy who died slowly and alone in the apocalypse caused by some horrible selfish moron. Oh, hey Mabel!"
>>
>>89239010
Hey faggot, Gravity Falls ended ions ago. Stop posting this shit already.
>>
>>89239077
Ions isn't a measurement of time.
>>
>>89239108
Unless that was an intentional joke.
>>
There's probably fanfic that explores something like this, but I haven't seen it
>>
The bumping doesn't seem to be working in this thread for some reason
>>
File: 1460086801200.jpg (20KB, 242x266px) Image search: [Google]
1460086801200.jpg
20KB, 242x266px
>>89239010
>how overly attached Mabel seems to be to Dipper
>Mabel
>attached to Dipper
>>
Hopefully suicide
>>
File: 1475297255775.jpg (142KB, 1249x684px) Image search: [Google]
1475297255775.jpg
142KB, 1249x684px
>>89239010
>how would someone feel if their brother died during the apocalypse
You are either autistic, a waifufag, or both.
>>
>>89239663
It could be like what happened with Waddles, though hopefully to a far greater extent if she truly cares about her brother more than a pig.

Maybe she'd be knocking her head against his gravestone for the rest of her life, alternating between "Dipper." "My fault." and "Sorry."
>>
>>89239721
The apocalypse that she caused. How's this make me a waifufag?
>>
>>89239650
Are you trying to turn this into another pinecest thread?
>>
Mabel is too cute
>>
>>89240311
kys, Alex.
>>
>>89240311
Too cute to live
>>
>>89240311
Cute and awful
>>
>"And here we have the dog that won't leave its owner's grave"
>"Say Hi Mabel"
>>
>>89240726
That's sort of the same joke as the second post, but okay
>>
replace him and continue living happily like she did in canon
>>
>>89240888
Still can't beilive the fandom defends her for that.
>>
>>89240831
It sounds similar, but in the second post I just picture her being in the mystery shack. In mine, I picture her never leaving his grave and staying at it.
>>
>>89240973
There was another post earlier in the thread that theorized that, only with her knocking her head against the tombstone like what happened after she lost Waddles
>>
>>89241030
I didn't see that one because I skimmed through the thread
>>
>>89241287
Okay.

I'd honestly be surprised if there isn't some peice of fanart of that idea.
>>
>>89241329
Or a fanfic
>>
Mabel was written into a corner through bad writing. Alex had rules for the twins and it was pretty clear from the start they were meant to stay together.
>>
>>89239751
Because this thread is bait for pinecest.
>>
>>89243135
Why do you think that?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.