[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FCBD GOTG and Defenders book.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

FCBD GOTG and Defenders book.
>>
>All New Guardians of the Galaxy
>its another "we want the le epic meme audience" episode

DnA left Marvel with a great foundation, and so far Marvel have completely ruined everything that made that book such a hit. Does anyone read this crap anymore?
>>
WILL SOMEONE PLEASE STORYTIME GAMORA GOD DAMN IT!
>>
>>89232982
The movie version is the ones people want.
>>
File: 1436849274765.png (682KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1436849274765.png
682KB, 1440x900px
Again

There seriously are people on this board who think THIS looks good. And some of them have the nerve to say it's their big return to cosmic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Another stealing story, followed by the millionth break out of prison story. Full on with the memes.

All I have to say is fuck you Marvel for doing this and doubly fuck you /co/ for enabling them.
>>
>>89232982
>DnA left Marvel with a great foundation
Dead Quill?

Also, their GOTG and Nova were severly overrated (partially because no one read them and it never even was "such a hit") and way less interesting than Giffen short efforts at both
>>
>>89233285
I would rather have Quill dead than what Bendis turned him into.
>>
>>89232915
>Lets brake out of jail
>Again!
>>
>>89232915

I can't tell if that's meant to be Thrall from Warcraft or Drax.
>>
>>89233718
Has anyone done an official count of how many jailbreaks were done between the Guardian books since Marvel NOW? I would love to see it in statistical form.
>>
>>89232982
What exactly about this cover gives you that impression?

And what good foundation? Quill and Rider died. Thanos and the Cancerverse were stopped. They even tried to follow up with Annihilators and it was a terrible flop. Their run was over.
>>
>>89233820
>no braids
>no beard
>no pokeball necklace

Not Go'el.
>>
>>89233120
People hope it might be good because they like the writer and the interview where he laid out his plans was pretty good.

You meanwhile are just getting triggered by innocuous covers and making a lot of baseless assumptions.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.