[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpanel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: BLOODY HELL.png (256KB, 535x810px) Image search: [Google]
BLOODY HELL.png
256KB, 535x810px
Name a more based webcomic artist, spoiler: you can't
>>
Nick Gurewitch.
>>
Nice. Broski doo sters.
>>
does everyone hate him for being fake because he went from boring to alt right for the sake of relevance?
>>
>>89232802
are all of his comics this preachy or just this one?
>>
>>89233116
>implying he's not still boring

>alt right

I literally have more respect for the diaperfur he's ape-ing.
>>
>>89233162
They all are. Also he probably started this thread himself.
>>
File: C16BPNuUAAAXwSD.jpg (50KB, 394x373px) Image search: [Google]
C16BPNuUAAAXwSD.jpg
50KB, 394x373px
Ben Garrison as far as cartoonists go.

Funny how /pol/ memes can transform a left-leaning/libert into an alt-right figure. Truly their meme magic is the most powerful.
>>
>>89233765
What are you talking about? Ben Garrison was always right wing, /pol/ just made him love shitpost culture
>>
>>89232802
He is good because he agrees with my political views.
>>
>>89232802
Why do you keep shilling your comic here? It's bad enough I have to see you post it on /pol/. It's worthless pandering, and nothing interesting about it at all
>>
>>89232802
Swicht based for biased and you wouldn't be far off.
>>
>>89232802
This is a shit as the comedian he criticizes.
>>
>>89233162
Maybe about 95% of them. The very odd one is just more silly than anything else (like one where the mom doesn't want his son to watch impressionable material so she gives him Zootopia, and you can guess what happens).
>>
File: The Return of Rap Band.jpg (70KB, 550x390px) Image search: [Google]
The Return of Rap Band.jpg
70KB, 550x390px
>>89232802
This guy!
>>
File: beam_me_up_I'm_done.gif (2MB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
beam_me_up_I'm_done.gif
2MB, 325x244px
>>89236058
>rap band
>>
Plebcomics.

No, seriously, the only worthwhile "based" speak-truth-to-lefties comic is Plebcomics.
>>
>>89237749
This.
Redpanels tries so fucking hard it's embarrassing.
>>
>>89237787

And Patri-Archie is smug shit on the same tier as Assigned Male, just from the opposite side.

Pleb is the only one who actually tries.
>>
>>89233765

Bullshit. I don't care about American politics but Ben 'One Man Klan' Garrison labels fucking everything. That's the cancer of political cartoons. He can't be the best.
>>
>>89232802
That one is actually good
>>
>>89236109
Don't you go talking shit about RAP BAND
>>
>>89233162
He's basically just shitting out shallow comedy- some which masquerade as observations- that appeals to /pol/ and Breitbart readers.
>>
Politics can't be satirized. Satirized politics are just Alternative or Radical views.

Some fucking idiot thought it was smart idea to game the whole system with Marxism. Turns out, their format already had audience, amongst trolls. Now /pol/ rules the world.
>>
Posting Redpanels should be grounds for bans.

Political cartoon threads were so much better before /pol/ kiddies starting trashing the place.
>>
>>89238813
What a little cry baby you are

"WAAAH! Ban this cause I don't like it!"
>>
>>89238798
>Now /pol/ rules the world.
/pol/ you hype yourself way too much. You're nothing new.
>>
>>89233765
>thinks a libertarian embracing white identity politics authoritarianism is in any way remarkable

All these fucking people were "libertarians" back in 2010. Still funny that /pol/ doesn't even need to find the original comics anymore
>>
File: 2012-07-20-Milk-And-Dregs.jpg (208KB, 900x582px) Image search: [Google]
2012-07-20-Milk-And-Dregs.jpg
208KB, 900x582px
Ronnie.

He channels us all
>>
File: 4chan-pol-comic.png (97KB, 928x336px) Image search: [Google]
4chan-pol-comic.png
97KB, 928x336px
>>89232802
If you can say only one thing about Redpanel, it's that it knows its audience.
>>
>>89239022

He should consider himself blessed to drink her backwash.
>>
>>89232802
This is just an old /pol/ joke in comic form.
>>
>>89239022
Do people really care about that?
>>
>>89239204
Jesus Christ, he's trying so fucking hard it's painful.
>>
>>89239366
If its not somebody I make out with on a regular basis, I'm not sure why a suddenly introduction of their bodily fluids to my day is fucking necessary.
>>
>>89239366
Of course! Someone contaminating an entire box of milk with their saliva is incredibly disgusting and selfish.
>>
>>89239353
/pol/'s pretty desperate for validation so yeah it's not a surprise they keep shilling this.
>>
The parentheses comic was funny, but this guy has way too much of an axe to grind against Jews. A lot of my favorite entertainment was created and/or funded by Jews, take a chill pill man.
>>
>>89239204
I laughed.
Is that bad?
Am I a jew hating racist now?
>>
>>89232802
>>89239204
This guy probably thinks 4chan memes are legitimately funny and clever instead of just something you use to annoy people when you're bored.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.