[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a more pure and more precious guy than Danny Rand. >Pro-tip:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 1200x1733px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1200x1733px
Name a more pure and more precious guy than Danny Rand.

>Pro-tip: You can't
>>
>>89230267
>he actually has a suit in the colors of his costume
>>
>>89230353
If you were a super hero and trying not to brag about it, would you go out of your way to dress in colors similar to your costume or do the opposite?

I'd do the first thing because branding is important and no one would suspect a hero doing something so obvious.
>>
>>89230379
I read that issue, he wears the mask with the suit, since it's a formal party.
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 736x541px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 736x541px
>>89230379
I love when Heroes for Hire channel the the Power Rangers.
Hope they do it in the show...ya know, when they're not all wearing black.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1200x1790px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1200x1790px
>>89230353

>Too pure for this world.
>>
>>89230436
Why did he bring it with him? Always prepared?
>>
>>89231695
>Danny and Joy won't be like this on the show
>>
>>89233336
Well, clearly not the first season, but there's always room for later.
>>
>>89233336
Then, again this is the Marvelixverse. But, with Danny's innocent personality, it could come through.
>>
And, I see no contender was found...
>>
>>89230267
Beta Ray Bill.
>>
>>89237628
I admittedly don't know much about Beta Ray, other than what he looks like.

>Evidence of said pureness?
>>
>>89233235
They're at a tailor, Anon.
>>
>>89237921
And...? I was asking why he would bring his mask to a formal function.
>>
I love Danny and Misty as a couple, but I've had conflicting feelings about them. He seems to really love and and miss her, but she's with another guy. I know the whole chi-baby was the latest thing to split them, it seemed like she moved on, but when she was talking to Danny and Luke about Danny there still seems to be emotional ties there. Walker wants Danny/Misty, but Spencer is writing her with Cap!Sam. It makes Misty look over it and Danny looks desperate.

I whole-heartily agree with what another Anon said in the last Iron Fist thread.

>Danny NEEDS love, stability and someone who wears the pants.

They did add with Misty he's only getting half. I just...I don't know.

I just hope, at least the Netflix portrayal is cute, mutual and sweet.
>>
>>89230267
I wanna take Danny's purity. :3
>>
>>89239246
No! Misty has it on reserve.

>I hope when the de-flowering happens it's really sweet and sensual. :3
>>
Why are his feet so small?
>>
>>89231695
>Curly Fist is canon.
>>
>>89238074
Because Iron Fist got the invite, not Danny Rand. As for why he's unmasked at a tailor? He has the worst kept secret identity in Marvel, this side of Matt Murdock.
>>
>>89241155
So, he gets a suit version of his costume? That's fucking cute.

>Know why Iron Fist was invited? I'll try to read through the archive, but I'm not sure where it is.
>>
>>89241788
It's issue 110, if it helps.

That reminds me, what ever happened to the storytime? Did he finish?
>>
>>89242043
I was wonder that myself. He disappeared right before he was gonna delve into Shadowland. I was looking foward to Colleen's mini. (The last/only time she was a lead.) Maybe real life caught up?

Cheers.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.