[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deadpool & The Mercs For Money #7:Story Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 28

Deadpool and Domino take on terrigen mist while simultaneously looking for a lost friend caught in middle of a war. Which sets them on path to a world war between mutants and inhumans.
>>
>>
Five years into the future something something bad happens. Ooh ominous.
>>
And..apparently the war is still going five years later.
>>
Domino being domino, trying to save all mutant kind.
>>
War..
>>
and Deadpool forgot inhumans joined his team too..Oops.
>>
>>89228987
>>Long haired Domino
Huh, I'm feeling it.
>>
>>
And giant dog...

flying demons..

deadpool.
>>
>>
Por Que!
>>
>>89229141
NOOOOOOO.
>>
And domino has some serious luscious locks, especially for being in a warzone.
>>
Dun dun dun...

These inhumans don't look menacing at all!
>>
And apparently this signals that maybe they had been successful and stopped the mists..
>>
It's funny because Cullen Bunn has stressed his love of elseworld stories.
>>
Big team up moment
>>
Negasonic sad poor little inhumans are going to great big terrigen mist in the sky

but damn..that sexy domino.
>>
You hear 'poor little white girl' start playing. Which is strangely a lot closer to her original character origin before her movie makeover with all goth-y-ness.
>>
>>89229393
Did she even have that much of a personality before the movie? I'm not 100% on top of x-men happenings, but she always seemed a C-list background mutant.
>>
Five years into future domino becomes Dominoâ„¢ Tomb Raider Edition.
>>
>>89229421

I don't think so, she really only had that one, three comic spread and that was it really before she originally was killed off. She hasn't been completely terrible in her role of Save The Cheerleader, Save The World, so far.
>>
I am beginning to suspect Polaris in the cover was a lie.
>>
>>
>>89229485

You jumped the gun, young padawan. Muhahahahah. But no really, she's here. Alive five years into the war. >>89229490
>>
>>89229490
>>Polaris
Yes
>>Rachel Grey
YES!
>>Goldballs
NOOOOOOO!!!
>>
>>89229490
>All these A/B-listers
>Goldballs
what the fuck man.
>>
Now you're imagining domino as robin hood woman in tights. With deadpool as little john.
>>
>>89229542
God damn, this art is making Domino, Polaris and Rachel look good!
>>
and apparently by winning and taking out terrigen mists, which strangely nobody else was able to do..deadpool and friends now need time travel shenanigans to fix what they broke by winning..Stay tuned young readers for next adventure in wacky elseworld x-men land.
>>
That's all folks, hope you enjoyed.
>>
>>89229622
I have many questions.
>>
>>89229706

Indeed, how does goldballs find the time to stay so shiny. Why is he named goldballs. We could have lots of goldballs related questions.
>>
>>89229350

I love how as deadpool talks about his past, he suddenly looks more swole than he has in about 10 years. I wouldn't be surprised if tons of pouches suddenly re-appeared.
>>
>>89228912
Oh thanks OP. Not as excited for this compared to other DPs but I'm interested enough in Negasonic and Domino
>>
>>89229141
AHHHH
>>
>>89228912
Based Deadpool
Fuck inhumemes
>>
>>89229807

The domino art in this new series since the end of the mini has been on point. It feels a lot like someone is riffing off of 90s X-men but updated.
>>
>>89229490
>Goldballs
What the fuck was Bendis thinking when he named that guy?
I may sound like a five year old, but no superhero/villain should have BALLS in his name, especially if preceeded by an adjective of ANY kind.
>>
File: Balls.jpg (338KB, 1024x1556px) Image search: [Google]
Balls.jpg
338KB, 1024x1556px
>>89230091

it really does not ever work out for them, does it?
>>
>>89229920

Negasonic has really taken on a jack kind of vibe.
>>
Bumps For Money
>>
>>89229141
Oh NO
>>
>>89229066

I don't think domino has ever been shown before with long hair, at least not in a modern version and not one of her multiples when they hadn't nailed down who or what she was back in early 90s.
>>
>>89229306

I know he doesn't always get love but I have liked his deadpool stories.
>>
>>89229141
The ... I found it ... I found negasonic teenage warhead ... ... but it's hidden ... ... so I made it
>>
>>89229350
I'm not sure it looks so simple to the inhumans. The mists are sacred to the inhumans. To destroy the cloud is to destroy God in your eyes.
>>
>>89230020

Has any other mutant squad or group scored any lasting victories so far against inhumans? Seems like DP/Domino are only ones now.
>>
>>89231705
But
It's killing niggas
Does that not mean anything to them
Does anybody in comics have that thing called "common sense"?
>>
>>89231849

Well as evidence by 5 years in the future, they're still fighting so doesn't look like war has slowed down even a little bit.
>>
>>89229029
I just love Machine Man.
>>
>>89229270
Jesus Christ, Dom.
>>
>>89232393

Just like a real marriage.
>>
>>89232300

swiss army knife jokes for life
>>
>>89229542
>that Magneto tiara
>>
>>89229229
I love that Bunn is actually using the Tribe Inhumans from Yost's New Warriors
>>
>>89230091
Speedballs
Cannonballs
>>
>>89229622
So in this world, the got ride of the terrigen mist and everyone was fine, but I'm guessing inhumans bitched out and everyone had to pick a side.

Except that's dumb because of inhumans tried to start shit, every hero alive you fuck them up.
>>
>>89229141
>I.. I found her.
>I found Negasonic Teenage Warhead..
>..but she's hidden...
>.. because of what I did...
>>
>>89231849
>But
>It's killing niggas
>Does that not mean anything to them
You would think so, yet everyone acts like any mutant against this is some extremist with an "us or them" mentality despite it killing anyone it doesn't make sterile. Even without the gas inhumans are still alive they just dont have super special powers.
>>
>>89229350
>but damn..that sexy domino.
She has been looking really good all issue
>>
>>89234421
Speedball and Cannonball are fine, but it is the s that makes it sound weird. Not even in a sexual way, having a plural name just sounds odd unless it is something like "the ____ twins".
>>
>>89236062
It sounds more like both sides were already fighting then even when they had no reason to fight anymore they just didnt stop.
>>
>>89229350
>I'm not sure that appears that simple to the Inhumans. The mists are sacred to the Inumans.
>>
>>89229490
>[POINK intensifies]
>>
>>89237608

The way deadpool says it, kind of feels that way but does that mean it became a slow sliding elseworld? since the demon city/monsterworld is gone from below new york, his daughter is gone, and a few other things changed so massive amounts of something happened to get rid of the roving mists and it had a backlash elsewhere?

I don't know what it means yet.
>>
>>89229490
Oh Hai jean
>>
>>89234380

What's the real difference between them and the other inhumans, I haven't been paying attention to them
>>
>>89237542

It could be worse his name could be ThriceBalls.
>>
>>89229141
Dammit why?!
>>
>>89229141

Some filthy inhuman got him...damn.
>>
>>89228912

We really didn't get to see Domino's abilities in action, that's half the fun.
>>
>>89238713
They were part of that big Inhumans push after Infinity, and they're decent henchmen for bad guys. So it's just nice to see a writer using some of the dozens of Inhumans that were created during that time that were immediately forgotten.
>>
>>89240009

So are these people the ones made before the big push and are being brought out of retirement or are they new ones just being used in a better way?
>>
>>89240307
Created after the Inhumanity push but forgotten. And are being brought out of limbo... in this alternate future story.

Baby steps
>>
>>89240620

but you like them better than other groupings of inhumans?

At least they seem distinct and aren't trying to replace the X-men, mutants, more like a hellfire club without club but a tribe.

Almost like they could fit in the savage land or something.
>>
>>89229490

I don't really remember who rachel grey even is
>>
>>89241907
One of the Scott and jean bad future kids. She was Phoenix host for quite a while and...Shouldn't be there I just realised. There's meant to be only one rach in all of the multiverse. She shouldnt have doppels in any alt timelines
>>
>>89242073

so she's a more powerful version of negasonic? and one that is shunted to just a single timeline?
>>
>>89241129
I don't particularly like them. But its been years since the T-Bomb and they're the only group of Inhuman villains who've even been defined. Even in Soule's book Lash's group just has the balloon girl. And in all of the other groups the only memorable villains are the leaders like Lineage and the Unspoken.

So it's just nice to see a writer investing time in using someone else's creations
>>
>>89242243

I think with what they have and what they've done, they've only made the mutants more popular in the process for all the attention they've thrown the inhumans their way..so I think small victories are only things really left to them. They might see it as eating into market share except it doesn't work that way with characters. Usually if person comes to strongly like them, then creating something similar isn't going to work. Human mind is tribal in nature, so if you can't win only thing I can think of is that is point. If you see flagging sales of various mutant properties, you create a push that something threatens them, making people want to buy and defend them.

It's like going negative in politics except we're dealing with a marketing gimmick.
>>
>>89229048

I wonder what made her switch teams.
>>
>>89243116
She's never been affiliated with Attilan

She's like Psynapse, she never bought into their cult
>>
>>89243326

I mean it does have fanatical qualities but in order to get their power they do need the mist, maybe not in cloud form but that is only way they can become extraordinary. Most people if they had a chance would go for it so I never faulted them even as it seemed intended to fulfill the celestial plan of elevating the population with a higher life form while sterilizing humanity..

I wonder on cosmic scale where they all sit since mutants can become cosmic entities and apparently so can inhumans.
>>
>>89241907
Scott and Jean's daughter that went back in time to change the future (Days of Future Past) from happening. Kind of a cliche plotline, but she was before any of the other time traveling x-men.
>>
>>89228945
>No hair
I still dig that look for Aaron
>>
>>89245161
So basically like a riff on donut steel thing where someone wanted to make a char to earn this original char bucks?
>>
>>89229677
So it wasn't storm as the traitor,
Like most of us thought
>>
>>89247681
It still could be. This is only one aspect of war. Or there could be multiple traitors on both sides.
>>
>>89245911
What did he have before?
>>
>>89230029
I'm not all that familiar with Titania, but would she really work for someone who's endgame was the destruction of the world?
>>
>>89249625

The two times I really remember her working for someone was in most recent series of Deadpool and Mercs for the money and Cable&Deadpool and she always seems to have somewhat ulterior motives even if they're either subtle or not drawn attention too.
>>
>>89249885
>>
>>89228912
>>
>>89229048
Wait when did Magik die?
>>
>>89250528
Remember this is an elseworld story and most likely an alternate timeline they're going to change
>>
Was it just me or did Domino's breast seem to get bigger as the comic went on.
>>
>>89249625
How do you know he wants to destroy the world?
>>
>>89251036
They've been huge since beginning of on going but Nunn has used this trick before to show it was. All coming from deadpool.imaging. making her more endowed than usual
>>
>>89251063
Bunn rather
>>
>>89229229
They already introduced Sheath, why give her another name drop?
>>
>>89229350
Marvel made her an actual character?? That's pretty cool.
>>
>>89251554
to remind us she not storm ??
>>
>>89251631
They definitely made her better than before.
>>
>>89251554

Well either editorial made a mistake or they're making sure you remember the inhumans?
>>
>>89229511
>>89229515
There's an Uncanny X-Men comic where Deadpool from the future appears and says he's never heard of any of the mutants Rightclops is training, except for Goldballs and he asks for an autograph I think. I was wondering when they were going to capitolize on that, but didn't Goldballs die from M Pox in Death of X?
>>
>>89255209

It depends if this is the same alternate future as the rest, or if they're carrying all the storylines together since the beginning.
>>
Ren is cool. Best nu-human, even if she is a weirdo that loves girls.
>>
>>89251554
Maybe Sheath got cut in half and both of the halves regenerated into a Sheath
>>
File: GreatMariachiInTheSky.jpg (436KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
GreatMariachiInTheSky.jpg
436KB, 1920x1200px
>>89229141

Poor little tequito!
>>
>>89256753

Wouldn't her name be Sheathes then?
>>
>>89257029
Maybe they don't know about each other and no one in the party tells a her about her other self because they find it hilarious.
>>
>>89257069

I think someone was having a giggle when they were naming her anyway..I mean not to mention balls again but it takes balls to name a female character sheath.

I mean come on.
>>
>>89257258
It is a meta-joke. Pulling blades out of your body is similar to the mutant character Marrow, who was originally going to be called Sheath but the name was rejected. Sort of like the Arachne/Spider-Woman back and forth of being Jess' codename in HYDRA, then what Julia wanted to name herself.
>>
>>89257342
I think it's a joke on more levels than just meta but at least they put thought into it besides the obvious vagina joke.
>>
>>89257481
Clamp
>>
>>89257069
>Maybe they don't know about each other and no one in the party tells a her about her other self because they find it hilarious.
This would be hilarious. Someone needs to do this with some regenerating character.
>>
>>89257577
Clamps.
>>
>>89258260
Clamps can be a very long-limbed person whose superpower comes from a large, extremely powerful second mouth that secrets sedative drugs while latching onto her prey, slowly dissolving them.
>>
>>89258294
That is terrifying.
>>
>>89257481
What did it stem from. Which comic or is it behind scenes thing.
>>
>>89250528

Did she die?
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.