[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Catch a sneak peek on the Cartoon Network app!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: leak.jpg (421KB, 1120x817px) Image search: [Google]
leak.jpg
421KB, 1120x817px
>Catch a sneak peek on the Cartoon Network app!
>>
I'm pretty sure they're aware at this point the episodes have already been released.

But it's not like they can say don't watch it on tv
>>
>>89228105
what episodes leaked ?
The last episode I watched was about
the human colony of pink diamond haven't it aired yet ?
>>
>>89228232
That episode, the three before it, and the one after it are supposed to be part of a Steven Bomb starting on the 30th.
>>
I mean

what are they supposed to say

DUDE THE EPISODES LEAKED DONT WATCH THEM ON TV
>>
I hope we get an episode about something happening on earth while they were all gone. A Peridot, Lazis and maybe even Connie team up to fight a monster.
>>
>>89228105
After this debacle (only the first ep of the Bomb was supposed to be released early) I highly doubt Steven Universe will get the "See It First on the CN App!" treatment again.
>>
>>89228314
I'm hoping for a huge snowstorm while they were gone. Lapis and Peridot freak out and hold up in the barn thinking the world is ending.
>>
Yeah I'm willing to bet these leaks are being done intentionally. I mean how do you go to post one sneak peek and end up posting and entire story arc?
>>
>>89229117
I think Lapis would know what snow is, considering she can make ice with her powers
>>
>>89229137
Well, you're totally right:
http://www.polygon.com/tv/2017/1/5/14177940/steven-universe-leaks-2017
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.