[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /co/ like Vixen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: VixenRebirth-by-Jamal-Campbell.jpg (290KB, 1000x1519px) Image search: [Google]
VixenRebirth-by-Jamal-Campbell.jpg
290KB, 1000x1519px
Does /co/ like Vixen?
>>
>>89223227
She's alright. Doesn't have a very big presence though.
>>
The board as a whole doesn't, but individual posters do.

I, for one, enjoyed her in Suicide Squad.
>>
File: RCO011_1484187879.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO011_1484187879.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>89223227

Yes but only because she was pure sex in JLU. Outside of that she hasn't been in as much stuff.
>>
She's alright and I liked her one shot
>>
>>89223227

You know what, I really do like Vixen.

She is one of the few DC characters I think should increasingly be considered one of the "extended JLA" members. The core is always going to be supes, ww, bats, gl, flash, with a small number of non-core but essential members like green arrow, black canary, atom.

I just think her powerset is great for JLA stories. She is hugely versatile without being overpowering. The minority-fulfillment is pure bonus.
>>
I like the Red. In concept I like Vixen but in execution she seems somewhat shallow.
>>
>>89223227
I like her. She can be fun as long as they don't go crazy with her and chain her down with any SJW stuff

Basically take her character in LoT and go nuts. Take Heatwave with her too.
>>
>>89223227
I first experienced her in the JLTAS. I haven't read so much about her, I know they changed her powerset once so she "steals" powers much like rogue ( she kissed Supes to get his power once) I like the Vixen rebirth issue, is she connected to the Red like Animal Man? and can she make Animal Cocktails ( mix Animal power and not just one at a time) like animaman
>>
>>89227301
this

she's an underdevloped character with potential who has been in some pretty solid things
>>
>>89227301
When you phrase it like that, it makes me wish she replaced Cyborg in the new official lineup.

>captcha petite benas
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.