[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unsounded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

Kinda looks like cooked chickens hanging from that wind chime
>>
>>89220580
Wait, in that panel, is that the love hotel? There's blue tentacles, is that the receptionist's hat?
>>
>>89221018
Her name was Vera, right?
>>
File: ch11_56.jpg (324KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ch11_56.jpg
324KB, 600x900px
>>89221018
I didn't want to be right, nooo
>>
>>89221018
What do you want to bet the rest of her is there, too? And over there. And a little bit waaaay over there.
>>
That guard lady who attacked Elka is also there.
>>
>>89220580
Shit's fucked yo. The whole city is dead, but at least we're finally leaving it, and we're heading for some good ol' Aldish racial hierarchy if they get captured, as I think they might

Ghost boy is good with poetry. Is he truly not a real boy?
>>
>>89221267
Timofey was made by a man, but so was everyone else. His heart is real.
>>
>>89221579
At what point do simulations of emotions become real emotions.

He reacts to the situations around him and retains information for at least some time. And seems to feel emotions about it.
Why can't he be a real boy?
>>
So everyone is dead? What about the Ulestrians on the other side of the bridge?
>>
I am so very happy this is back.
>>
>>89221800
He doesn't have an actual Soul, so he isn't considered a real person.
>>
Is there a story summary anywhere? I don't understand this chapter at all.
>>
>>89222486
Bastion is feeling regret with how he caused the entire city to be destroyed, especially regarding Elan's death and what he's done to Rahm.

The racial tensions between the Alds and Crescians have broken out into all-out war, and the gang is heading right into the heart of it.

That's basically it so far.
>>
>>89222569
That just comes off so hollow from Bastion. The war was the point.
>>
>>89222569
Thanks. I forgot Elan was working for Bastion.
>>
Fuck all this, where is Sette??
>>
>>89221169
You insolent fool!
>>
>>89222701
Bastion sort of danced around the issue, but I think it's clear he's not really in it for a war. Rahm asks him directly and he emphasizes all he's in this for is his experiment.

He's still very much wrapped up in the same sort of destructive idealism a lot of the participants in the story are. He doesn't really want war, but also doesn't see that mindlessly pursuing what he does want will result in one. He looks sad and pines over cowards trying to be brave, but I doubt he's really going to be changing his tune very much.
>>
>>89220580
Seeing Bastion getting this upset about Elan's death is interesting to me. He seems more like the kind of person to see people as tools than as people. Maybe I was just misreading his character before.
>>
>>89224579
I still think he does, but he's not an out and out monster about it. Given his last line about death, it's likely Bastion is driven by a need to beat death and dying. Which seems to be a logical conclusion when viewing the extents to which he's gone with what he's done to Duane. Hell, the first thing we see him doing after he arrives is playing doctor with random people on the street. He's not necessarily doing it out of kindness, but because he can't stand the idea of death.

He gave Elan a super crazy magic artifact to keep him alive and really only required a simple favor in exchange. As he says there, he didn't request anything of Elan that should've put him in real danger. But Bastion probably finds it hard to understand self sacrifice to the degree of making the ultimate sacrifice. Elan dying is a pretty clear rejection of what Bastion is trying to work towards.
>>
>>89220580
Is the what's with guy on vacation?
>>
I can't tell if Bastion's sincere or not.
>>
>>89224466
Reminder Jivi already 1v1'd Cutter and is the hero Kasslyne needs.
>>
>>89224954
Pretty sure he's driven by his sister's death. Timofey came about as he looked for bits of her in the khert.
>>
>>89220580
Bastion is nuts.
>>
>>89223079
There won't be a lot of Sette this chapter. You may wanna check out for a while.
>>
>>89223079
Playing Huck Finn on the Jarla with Jivi and Matti
>>
>>89227194
Reminder Delicieu is so crazy he let some human pup beat him up rather than fall out of character. He could've liquified him with a word, the lizard can go toe to toes with Duane.
>>
>>89231047
And Jivi can go toe-to-two-toes with him man. He doesn't even need pymary! Is there anything Jivi "The Boy Who Tamed A Mountain Ogre" Flask, the true Hero of Kasslyne, CAN'T do?
>>
>>89231047
Cutter being Delicieu is one of those things that you feel you so should have seen coming.
>>
>>89229838
bullshit there won't; she took a break last chapter and there's stuff we need to follow up on with her
>>
>>89224954
>Which seems to be a logical conclusion when viewing the extents to which he's gone with what he's done to Duane
and how he's a black tongue

most of them want to stop death
>>
>>89224954
That actually makes a lot of sense, especially since he's a jet. Seeing everyone else just wither before his eyes would probably lend to that drive
>>
>>89231047
>the lizard can go toe to toes with Duane
I don't know if he's that strong, he does seem very capable in that he countered/caught/whatever Duane's spell but he also had a lot of help from the GIANT SILVER FLESH MONSTER.
>>
>>89234265
I find it hard to believe that a Two-Toe experimental magic scientist's pymary isn't influenced by the tradition of secretive Two-Toe pymary too, so he's probably using stuff Duane isn't familiar with.

I think Ashley's said before when it comes to by-the-book pymary Duane is pretty much as good as it gets - but unconventional, illegal and experimental stuff can throw him. I also thought it was fun when he went up against Quigley and while Duane might be all-around better and even a sorta double threat, the sheer range + power of a Plat makes them scary to everyone. It explains why Alderode will line up platoons of 12 year old Plat wrights and fire them at the enemy.
>>
>>89234425
To be fair Quigley never really accomplished anything in that duel until he cheated.
>>
>>89234609
"Cheating" is a word used by sore losers. Duane should remove the stick from up his ass and then learn a little humility considering he goes up against dudes while having superhuman strength and stamina and the ability to cast spells just by thinking them. I think Quigley did just fine in that fight and I hope the next time they go at it, he knocks that smug zombie's head right off.

PLAT PRIDE.
>>
>>89234609
Sure - but Quigley isn't anything special as a wright beyond being a Plat and having some illegal knowledge, is he? Which evidently go a long way.

I would give a lot to read a story or see a flashback to when Duane was in charge of one of those companies of Plat kids. That must have tore him the fuck up.
>>
>>89234937
Apparently we're going to get a huge flashback of exactly that in a few chapters, with Duane and his brother in the army during some Alderode civil war. I don't know if I'm hoping Duane was a total badass or kind of a dork.
>>
>>89234996
The Foi-Hellick Affair, yeah. Duane trained and led a group of those young Plats and ended up getting on considerably in rank and prestige.

Lemuel was supposedly very very young when he was a soldier in that, so it'll be interesting to see the flashback.
>>
>>89221089
>>89220580
Blue Tentacle head must be avenged.
>>
>>89234937
I mean he did kill a lot of people when he went on his suicide mission most of whom I assume were plats, so it's fair to say he's above average for a plat, but Duane is so far above average it doesn't even seem like a contest.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.