[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they fuck up his hair so badly after he first Avengers movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

Why did they fuck up his hair so badly after he first Avengers movie?
>>
I think the first one was his real hair. Avengers went with a wig, but I heard it was hard to brush or some shit. Stil, it was the best hairstyle for him. Then The Dark World, Age of Ultron etc decided to go with a wig in a shitty greasy hipster braid so they wouldn't have to brush it.
>>
>>89219912
I've only ever seen the haircut on the right on 15 year old girls.
>>
L: Loreal Commercial
R: Pretty Viking
>>
>>89219912
Why doesn't he wear the helmet?

Besides it being extremely painful.
>>
>>89220594
Apparently the prop was not ready by the time they rolled Thor 1, and Marvel just could not be bothered to make another one in all the following years.
>>
File: chris-hemsworth-7-11-cup01.jpg (318KB, 1028x1222px) Image search: [Google]
chris-hemsworth-7-11-cup01.jpg
318KB, 1028x1222px
>>89220076
Wrong. The first Thor movie was a wig. Chris didn't like it because it was uncomfortable. For the subsequent Thor films, he grew his hair out and they added extensions. With Thor Ragnarok, they went with a wig again.
>>
>>89220594
Helmets are for fags.
>>
>>89219912
Left is Thor. Right is Legolas after he forgot to shave and shower.
>>
>>89220626
I don't believe you.
>>
I honestly can't tell the difference between any of these. Which may be a bit sad considering my hair is about the same length.
>>
This is the gayest thread on /co/, which is quite an accomplishment. Who gives a fuck about Chris Hemsworth's hair? Out of all the problems with MCU, this is what you make a thread about?
>>
>>89219912
He aged like milk.
>>
>>89219912
I am more concerned that they fucked him up so hard as a character. In the first hour of the movie, he's Thor. Yeah, he needed to learn to check his ego and learn some humility, but rather than have him go brash bro viking, they made him generic smouldering hot guy to put women in seats. Plus they neutered him power level wise so the character won't offend RDJs ego.

We got a few cool moments in AoU though, which I appreciated. Watiti better fix him.
>>
>>89220594
It was too big for his little head and they decided to not use it since it covered his pretty face too much. Fuck hemsworth.
>>
>>89222713
Wish they kept that or went for one more comics accurate. Bottomline, the helmet is a must.
>>
>>89220648
He didn't grow it out for Thor 2 or Avengers 2. If he did, find me a pic from the time of shooting with long hair.
>>
>>89222863
I disagree.
He looked too baby faced in the first one.
>>
it's fucked up how branagh made hemsworth bleach his eyebrows
>>
>>89226216
lol
>>
File: Chris-Hemsworth.jpg (89KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Hemsworth.jpg
89KB, 500x600px
>>89225859

Not than anon but if you had even decent Google fu it's pretty easy to find.

>>89223116
MCU = Manletman as far as Feige is concerned

>>89222843
MARTHA!
>>
>>89219912
Reminds me of Nickelback
>>
>>89220594
it kept flopping over or falling off. For some reason they couldn't get it to sit straight so they had to ditch it instead of trying to fix it every shot. I don't know why they had such troubles.
>>
>>89223116
>Watiti better fix him.
pretty sure he will give us our first real Thor. And his power will probably be amped way up cause this time the villains are a real threat.
>Hulk
>grandmaster
>Hela
>Executioner
>Surtur
>>
>>89227283
Waitti has only made 10/10 things before
I have full faith in him
he's a huge nerd too kinda like that Ditkofag that directed the Strange movie
>>
>>89220594
it was turned into a ceremonial helmet, kinda fits with Thor's personality though, that he wont bother wearing a helmet and would rather go head on and look at the enemies face to face
>>
>fought hulk
>didn't even break a sweat
>nearly killed iron man before cap showed up
>destroyed a city in one attack
>never been in any real danger in any avengers movie

Don't really see how he's been nerfed or whatever
>>
>>89227985
Nigga got stabbed by a normal knife.
>>
>>89227005
That was for Rush.
>>
>>89220076
> a wig is hard to brush
> millions of dollars budget and they can't afford about 100 bucks in a quality wig
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.